And The Winner Is....

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV 
It is already the third round of Kyuhyun and Donghae's so-called 'battle', and this is the round where we will determine the winner. For the past two rounds, each of them won and so everyone, especially those two kids, were sweating and cheering so hard for their appa. 


"ahhkk!" 

"nooooooo!! Appa!!" Seonu and Sungjin quickly run towards their appa, who's lying on the floor because finally, Kyuhyunnie defeated him. 

"yeobu I won!!" Kyuhyun cheered while running towards me, opening his arms and enveloping me in his arms. 

"Cho Kyuhyun you're sweaty!" I tried to push him away, but he still insisted in hugging me. >< 


"mianhe..." I heard Donghae said while sitting up straight. 

"appa gwenchana... I know that you did your best." Sungjin said, almost crying. 

"appa, are you okay?" Seonu asked, Donghae just chuckled before ruffling his hair and nodding. 

"of course." he smiled. "oh wait! Don't forget your promise, okay?" he reminded them, as I saw Sungjin and Seonu turned their gazes towards us before turning it back to their appa. 

I just made my way towards them, bringing Kyuhyun along. 



"come on, say sorry to your Uncle Kyuhyun." Donghae said, standing up. Those kids just hid behind his legs. 

"aigoo. It's okay. You're forgiven." Kyuhyun suddenly said, all of us quickly turn our gazes to him. "what?!" he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"are you sure? Well you're not the type to just forgive someone that easily! Especially they haven't even apologized!" I told him. 

"mwoya?! What do you think about me?!" he retorted. 

"well... Nothing. Then everything's settled?!" I asked everyone while grinning. 

 




~skiiiip~ 

 



After a few weeks... 

After taking a quick shower, I just wore a short-shorts and a plain huge T-shirt before lying on the heaven-- my forever life partner, bed :"> 

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I just hugged my pillow tighter before lazily getting my phone from the cabinet beside the bed. 

"yoboseyo?" I answered. 

"yeobu! Where are you? I missed you!!!" Kyuhyun said. Aigoo. I just felt myself smiling just by hearing his angelic voice. 

"hmm? I'm in my room." I told him, muffling my words on the pillow. 

"jinjja?! What room??" he asked. 

"wae?" I asked him. 

"ya, it's been days since I last saw you!!" he reasoned out. 

"and so?! Yeobu, you're going to see me for the rest of your life from tomorrow on! And... You cannot back out anymore." 

"I know right?! Aren't you excited?" he said, I can feel him grinning widely. I just rolled my eyes before burying my face on the pillow. 

"whatever." I murmured. 

"yeobu~ tell me where is your room!" 

"401." I told him, 

"jinjja?!" he asked in an excited voice. 

"en... Wae?" 

"secret~" he chuckled. "anyway I'll see you!" 

"en..." I replied lazily. 

"bye!" 

"bye." I replied before hanging up and throwing my phone on the bed. 


Yes, you heard it right. Kyuhyun and I will be seeing each other for the rest of our lives starting tomorrow; that means we are getting married. :))) and remember what I've said about Donghae giving us a one night-stay in for free? We are currently using it today because we won't be spending our honeymoon here in Seoul. We'll be spending it in--

"tok tok" the door cried. I just rolled on my bed a couple of times before finally standing up, still hugging my pillow, and making my way to the door and opening it.

He was already grinning widely the moment I opened the door that made me smile back at him. 



"hi yeobu! I missed youuuuu!" he said while pulling me into his arms. I just released the pillow from my arms, anyway it won't fall since Kyuhyun's hugging me tightly, before finally hugging him back. 

"missed you too." I muffled on his chest, I felt him pull back and so I held my pillow once again.

"kiss" he said then pursed his lips. I just giggled before leaning in, closing my eyes and giving him a long peck on the lips. 


After a couple of seconds, I pulled back and smiled at him. 

"come on in." I told him before turning around and started walking back to my bed. 

"ya, what's up with the outfit?" he asked while closing the door. 

"what?" I asked, stopping from my track to look him. He just look at me from my head to toe before smirking. "this ert! For your information, I am wearing shorts!" I said while raising my shirt a little so that he could see my shorts and then sticking my tongue out. 

"oh really? I thought you're excited already." he said, wrapping his arms around my waist before giving me a quick peck on the forehead. 

"excited?? Of what?" I asked him as he walked towards my bed, sitting on the right side of it. I just followed him, lying beside him but also making sure to leave some space between us. 

"nothing~" he chuckled evilly. ._. 

"aigoo whatever." I said, burying my face on my pillow. I'm still hugging it by the way. XD 

"how was school?" I asked in a matter of time. 

"good... We just had our midterm exams." 

"I know, you sent me a message about that. So how was it?" I asked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter