Forever and Always

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV
I was just lying on the couch upside down, with my legs playing on the headrest as I continue to read Super Junior fan fictions. 

I was startled when the door opened, revealing Kyuhyun and his friends. 

"Get out!" Kyuhyun yelled at his friends, pushing them out of the house as I quickly sat up straight. 

I just stared at him, confused as he pulled me towards our room. 

"Change into a shirt and pants." 

"Mwoh?!" 

"We'll be doing a group work here... And I can't just let them see your cleavage and legs. It's only for me." 

"Mwoh?! Ya Cho Kyuhyun!" I hit his chest, blushing like hell. How can he just say those things as if it were just normal?! >///< 

"Ya, don't tell me you still get shy about these things?" He chuckled, leaning his face closer. I just furrowed my eyebrows before pushing his chest. 

"Get out I'm going to change" I said, making my way over the closet. "And don't forget your friends are still outside." 

"Just let them." He said, snaking his arms around my waist as he rest his head on my shoulder. 

"Mwoya? You know they're here to do your group work, remember?"  

"Don't I get a kiss first?" He pouted childishly. I just rolled my eyes before pecking him on the cheeks. 

"Now go~" I removed his arms and pushed him out of the room, hitting his big . 
 


After changing into a 'longer' shorts and shirt, I went out of the room, bowing on the three guys that are currently laughing within themselves. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" 

"Oh?! _____-sshi!" Changmin was the first one to smile at me. "You changed clothes?!" He said that made me giggle. "Aigoo Cho Kyuhyun you selfish bastard!" He said, turning into the man beside me, who immediately places his arm around my waist. 

"She's only mine, got it? Just look for other woman!" He argued back, kissing my head. I just rolled my eyes before pulling myself away from him but then he held me tighter. 
 


~~~
I am now lying on the bed, as Kyuhyun's arms were wrapped around my waist, whilst his chin is resting on my shoulder. 

"Kyuhyunnie..." I called him, playing with his fingers. "Are you sleeping?" 

"Ani" he replied, his lips brushing my cheeks. 

"Remember what I told you before about having another crush?" 

"Huh?" He asked, obviously confused. 

"When I told you that you can have another crush... Or maybe inspiration in school..." 

"Mmm" 

"I'm taking that back. You can't look at any other girls than me..." I said, trying my best not to sound possessive or something. 


## FLASHBACK ##
I went out of the room to drink a glass of water when I heard them teasing each other at the living room. 

"Come on! It's not like you are not attracted to her!" I heard Jonghyun-sshi said. 

"I never said I am." Kyuhyunnie said. girls?! >.<

"But come on!! I think she likes you." 

"But I'm married." 

"Eiii~ it's not like you're going to cheat on your wife." I think Changmin was the one who said this. 

"I never will." Awww baby. :")

"How about just a little crush?" 

"She's... Okay. Alright? Let's just finish this." 
## END OF FLASHBACK ##



"But you said I can!" He said, pulling back a little to look at me. I just turn my head to look at him before turning my gaze back to the ceiling. 

"I'm taking it back. And to be fair, I will not have other crushes also." 

"But you know that I can't just let that feeling go," he said making me a liiiittle bit jealous. -_- Is she that cute?!

"Okay then." I said, removing my hand from his'. "Let's sleep" I told him, turning my back so that I could face the wall. 



It's alright if he continues to like her. It's not like there aren't gorgeous guys that I could like!



I was still in my thoughts when I felt his arm wrapping around my waist again, pulling me on his chest. 

I got irritated the moment he started chuckling, his head resting on top of mine. 

"I guess you heard our conversation a while ago?" He stopped chuckling. I just rolled my eyes, removing his arms. 

"Who said so?" I said, not turning to look at him. 

"Well it's pretty obvious baby." He said, chuckling once again. 

"Just sleep, will you?" I told him when he forcefully turned my body before getting on top of me, his arms on each side as a support. "Mwoya??" I asked, trying to push him off. 

He immediately leaned in, our nose slightly bumping on each other. 

"I was just messing up with you. I only have you in my heart, forever and always." He said out in a low, comforting tone making my heart beat out really wild. >///< 

I was about to say a witty remark when he suddenly closed the gap between us, his soft lips pressing unto mine. 

But before I could even close my eyes, he quickly pulled back, that beautiful dark brown eyes started staring at me. 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter