Wrong Decision

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ASHLEY'S POV
"Oppa!" I called him as he stopped from his tracks. He didn't turn around so I called him again. 
"Oppa?" I called as I felt held his hand so that he would face me. 

"Hmm?" He finally turned around, with that adorable 'lost' face. 

"I... I just wanted to thank you about the past few days... I really had fun, and I felt special." I smiled, releasing my hand from his'. 

"Ughh..." I bowed a little, gathering all my strength to finally ask him since he's leaving. 



"Goodbye kiss?" I asked, but he just stared at me blankly. Embarrassed, and because at the same time he needs to leave, I quickly tiptoed, pressing my lips unto his' and quickly pulling back. 

"Just send me a message when you got there." I said out shyly after that embarrassing act. "Take care~!" I manage to form a smile even though I just wanna bury myself under the soil. 

"Wha-... I-I mean... Does that... Ugh..  I mean, you, me..? Does that mean we're-- you know..." He stuttered that made me chuckle because of his cuteness. 

"Aren't we?" I smiled that made his eyes widened as his arms quickly made it's way around my shoulders. 

"YES!" He answered loudly, chuckling afterwards. "Yes of course." He repeated, hugging me tighter. I just wrap my arms around his waist, resting my head on his chest and hugging him back. 

"Am I dreaming?" He said in an almost a teasing tone so I pinched his that made him whine. "Ow!" 

"Are you mocking me?!" I pulled back, raising my brow to look at him when he just grinned and pulled me into the living room, with him sitting on the couch. 

"Hey I thought there was an emergency?" I asked, but instead of answering, he pulled me on the couch. "Mwoya?!" I asked when he just stared at me with that handsome giddy face. 

"Hey you said you were needed in the hotel?" I asked him again, preventing myself from blushing and so diverting my gaze away from him. 

"H-huh?" 

"You were just about to leave because of work...?" I said in a matter-of-fact tone, reminding him. 

"Ahh! Work." He clapped, staring at the table in front of us. "I just received a message saying they can handle it." He grinned at me. 

 



DONGHAE'S POV 
She just furrowed her eyebrows, obviously not buying what I said. 

"Ughh... See?!" I showed my blank phone towards her before keeping it back to my pocket. But seeing how she still doesn't believe me, I just sighed and continue talking. "I was just... Umm... How will you say this..." I bit my lower lip, thinking of the right word to say. 

"Ahhh~!" She chuckled, not even letting me finish. "Is it because of Taecyon oppa?!"

"H-how did--" She cut me off by chuckling. 

"Oppa~ you don't have to worry about anything because my relationship with Taecyon oppa is just like yours and eonnie." She smiled as I just stared at her. "You don't believe me?" 

"O-of course." I forced a smile, not really wanting to have our first fight just because of my jealousy. 

"Anyways... It's not that I don't like it or something..." I started, not wanting her to get offended. "But since when did we start dating?" 

"Since... Yesterday...? When I asked for your hand." She bowed a little as I felt a quickly smile forming in my lips. 

 



"Your hand." she said, raising her palms up. 

"Hand?" I asked, raising my left hand placing it beside hers'. She then interlocked her hand with mine, sending me electric shocks. 

"I lied. I really felt cold a while back. But you can help me warm my hand, right?" She asked, making me blush. 

"Of course, I'd be more than willing to." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter