Pregnant?!

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV
I woke up, feeling something weird in my stomach. I quickly stood up, regretting it as soon as I felt my head started spinning. But then I quickly rushed into the bathroom as I puke out inedible things that I have drunk last night. 

"AYSSI." I exclaimed before gargling some water to remove the taste in my mouth. 


I went out of the bathroom right after a few minutes just to see Kyuhyun still sleeping. 



"he must be tired." I sighed to myself before making my way out of my room as quietly as possible. 


I went to the dining area so that I could brew some coffee when I saw something on the table. 

There, lying a soup together with a little note. 



'this is for your hangover. I know drank a lot last night, you don't need to deny it. :p' 



I just smiled, recognizing the handwriting and lifting the note up when I saw another note behind. 



'yes, I know, I love you too. ^^ just cook for me... I missed your cooking babe. ;(' Donghae wrote when I've decided to just send him a message later. 


I stood up, grabbing the soup that he cooked and reheating it using the electric stove that I had near the sink. 

I grabbed the mouthwash in one of the cabinets and began gargling so that I could remove the bad smell because of puking. And while still gargling, I stir the soup using a spoon, lowering the heat on the process. 

I was about to spit the mouthwash when I felt arms wrapping around my waist. :"> 



"good morning y." he whispered before turning me so that I could face him. 

"good morning~" I greeted him back, brushing his y bed hair. He just grinned before leaning in and started kissing me softly. 

"you're cooking something?" he asked in the middle of the kiss. 

"nah~ just reheating what Donghae cooked for my hangover." I said, pulling back and turning the stove off. 

"oh... That's so... Kind of him." he said, I just giggled. 

"I know. You want some?" 

"nah~ that's for you. Can you just cook for me?" 

"what do you want?" 

"Something with soup...?" he said in an unsure tone while grinning like a kid. 

"yes master. I'll just go to the grocery first, wanna come?" I asked him, he shook his head. 

"can I just stay at home and play?" he almost pouted. 

"gwenchana~" I answered as he grinned before pulling me in a quick peck. 

"that's why I love you!" 

"but you still love me more than your game, right?" 

"yes of course wifey~" he said out cutely. 

"arrasseo. I'll just drink this soup so that my headache will be gone and then I'll be out to buy some groceries." I told him as he just nodded. 

"I'll be in your room!" he pulled back, running to my room as if something was really urgent. >_< ayssi. 


After drinking the soup, I rested for a while as my headache was slowly relieving and so I made my way to my room so that I could a shower. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter