Date

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV
"huh? What do you mean?" 

"well she told me that she just can't love Taecyonnie more than a friend... And that she likes someone else. And we all know that she likes Donghae, right? So I guess it was because of him!" 

"but you think it was really him? What if she likes another guy?" 

"psh. Stop talking about nonsense." she rolled her eyes. 

"yeobu can we just forget about them? Come on let's have a date!" I changed the topic. 

"aren't we in one already?" she raised her brow. 

"but we came here because of them, and not because of a date." I pouted when she just rolled her eyes. 

"then where do you want to go?" 

"well... I've been wanting to go to the amusement park..." I grinned at her. 

"now?" she asked, I nodded. 

"what's wrong if we go there now?" 

"geunyang... Don't you think it's too late?" 

"anio of course not! Come on!" I pulled her out. 
 

 


I threw the Jamba Juice in the waste can when I heard someone called me again. 

"Kyuhyun oppa? _____ eonnie??" 

Oh damn. We're busted. >.< 

I turn to look at _____, who froze at her position. I squeezed her hand to snap her back to reality as she finally turned around. 



"Ash, darling!" she smiled and gave her a slight hug. 

"eonnie having a date again?" she teased, eyeing on me. "Kyuhyun oppa annyeong!" she waved as I gave her a nod. 

"maybe you two are having a date." _____ teased, eyeing on Donghae then back to her. "babe, you didn't tell me you found yourself a girlfriend." she smirked as I can see hyung blushed. Aigoo Donghae don't be super obvious!!! -_- 

"eonnie we're just having a friendly date!!!" Ash replied while hitting ______'s arm. 

"tch. You'll eventually get over this stupid 'friendly date' things." my wife grinned teasingly. I eyed on Donghae but then he wasn't looking at me. "anyways, we'll be going ahead." _____ waved at them. 

"where are you going?" Donghae asked her. 

"amusement park~!" she sang. 

"Omo really?!!!" Ash asked excitedly.

"en, wae?" 

"I haven't been there" she pouted. 

"even once?!" I asked in shock, she shook her head. 

"then maybe we can go there with you?" Donghae hyung asked. Nice one hyung. Hahahaha! 

"jinjja?! Omo oppa that'll be fun!" Ash suddenly hugged hyung on the sides that made him blush. >_> hyung, I don't think you should act as if she is your puppy love or something. 

"aigoo stop this lovey-dovey things, okay? Kaja!" I said as _____ nudge me hard. -.- what did I do again? 




~
We went to EeverLand and started riding extreme rides only with Ash. Donghae and _____ are being such a baby and just stayed outside, waiting for us to finish the roller coasters. -_-

 

"yeobu please? It's been a long time since I've rode one..." I pouted, holding her hand. 

"but I really can't..." _____ said, eyeing on the steep roller coaster. "just go with Ash..." 

"yeobuuuu~" I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer. 

"just go, okay?" she whispered before pecking me on the lips. "I'll be waiting for you out here" she smiled, giving me a short peck once again. My lips just quickly curved up, idiotically nodding at her. 

"tch. Only a kiss will make you stop bugging her?!" Donghae rolled his eyes as I glare at him. 

"whatever. I'll take your girlfriend!" I stuck my tongue out, grabbing Ash's hand and running away. I heard _____ laughed out loud that made me chuckle. 



DONGHAE'S POV 
"what the heck was that?! You're just going to let your husband take Ash??" I asked, a little annoyed. Kyuhyun I'm going to kill you later for holding my girl's hand!! -;- 

"tch. Just let him." she smiled, sitting on the bench. "wae? Are you dating her already?" she asked, more of like teasing me. I just stared at my thighs, playing with my pants. I heard her giggle before wrapping her arms around my waist, pulling me in for a hug. 

"it's okay, it's pretty obvious you know." she then rest her head on my shoulder. "have you told her?" She asked, I shook my head. 

"I'm still... Thinking of a good proposal." 

"OMG. YOU'RE GOING TO ASK HER TO MARRY YOU?!" she pulled back in shock. 

"NO! I-I mean not yet. I'm just gonna ask her out first!!" I told her, 

"tch. But you already need to ask her about marriage pretty soon. You are not getting any younger babe~" she smiled before hugging me once again. "aigoo what's taking them so long?" she pouted. 

"maybe the line?!" 

"what line?! There's no line!" 

"maybe they left us!" 

"psh. Then shall we ditch them also?" she beamed. 

"NO WAY! There's no way Kyuhyun's gonna date her!" 

"don't worry, if ever he did, I'll be the first one to kill him." she reassured me. 

"as if you--" she cut me off. 



"there you are!!" she stood up, spreading her arms and hugging Kyuhyun. Mwoya?! Did they got separated for a long time?! >.< "how was it?" she smiled, looking at Ash then back to Kyuhyun. 

"it was fun." Ash smiled faintly. "we want to ride it for the second time but.." Ash paused, bowing a little. 

"but a random guy suddenly held her hand and told her she's beautiful." Kyuhyun said that made my eyes widened. "and when she thanked him, he asked her if she's married or if she's in a relationship" Kyuhyun chuckled. Who is the effin' guy?! 

"MWOH?! Are you serious??" _____ asked, as Ash slowly nodded. "but what did you do?" she asked again, 

"I pretended to be his boyfriend and held her waist. Baby, you won't get mad, right? I was just trying to protect Ash for that guy" he said, eyeing on me.

"of course, you did the right thing honey" _____ replied before turning to Ash and giving her a hug. "gwenchana?" 

"en. I'm glad Kyuhyun oppa was there,I was really afraid." Ash said, hugging her back. Damn. I should have went there with them. 

"It's really hard to have a pretty face like yours." _____ commented that made Ash giggle. 

"psh. Let's just forget it. At least nothing happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter