Mood Swings

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUHYUN'S POV
It's been two and a half month since we found out that _____'s pregnant. And within those time, she's been changing moods so often that she's driving me insane. 


I'm currently doing my homework late at night when the door suddenly swung open, my tired pouting wife looking at me. 

"Have you eaten dinner?" I immediately asked. But instead of answering, she just slumped on the bed beside me, her arms wrapping around my waist. "Be careful!"

"I missed you." she said, making me smile. 

"I missed you too." I told her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "Have you eaten dinner?" I asked once again since she didn't answer my question a while ago. 

"Yes I already did. But I'm craving for something sweet." She said, caressing her stomach. 

"Sweet? Like what?" I asked, kissing her forehead. 

"Cake? Ice cream?" She smiled. 

"Oh... Just go and take a shower first." I told her, placing my laptop on the sides. 

"You'll buy me one?!" She asked, eyes widened. 

"No." I stuck my tongue out before standing up. "You should take a shower now so that you can take a rest." 

"How about you? You still have something to do?" 

"I'm about to finish it don't worry." I smiled at her, taking my laptop and placing it on the table near the window. 

"Okay then..." She stood up, once again wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my chest. 

"Yeobo~" she cooed, pulling back before capturing my lips. "I'll be back." She said before making her way to the bathroom making me chuckle. 

_____ would usually take 20-30 minutes inside the shower so I quickly ran out of the house, grabbing a coat and my house keys before running over to the 24-hour coffee shop that is 3 blocks away from our house. 

I quickly ordered a whole oreo cheesecake before making my way to 7 eleven to buy a gallon of green pistachio, her favorite flavors. 

I went back to the house, running, because I don't want her to come out of the shower that I'm not in the room and doing my report. 

I took out the cake from the box, and placed it together with the ice cream on top of the dining table, throwing the box and plastic at the trash bin.  

I then went back inside our room, throwing my coat inside the cabinet before lying on the bed as I heard the bathroom door clicked. 

_____ went out of the bathroom, wearing her pajamas, as I pretended to sat up straight. 



"Are you done with your report?" She asked, rubbing her hair with the towel. 

"Nope. Yeobo can you please get me a glass of milk?" I asked, smiling cutely at her. 

"You think acting cute will work? Get it by yourself." She stuck her tongue out, hanging the towel behind the door. 

"But yeobooo~" 

"Kyuhyun." 

"_____ my very gorgeous and only beloved wife~" I called, making her smile while shaking her head. 

"Arasseo." 

"Love you baby!" I grinned.

"Whatever." she rolled her eyes before making her way out of the room. 

I immediately stood up upon hearing her faint scream. I just found myself grinning while making my way to the kitchen, where she's currently standing and staring at the cake and ice cream that I bought for her. 

"Happy?" I asked, standing beside her. 

"You said you won't buy me one?!" She cried. 

"W-why are you crying?!" I panicked, wrapping my arms around her back and burying her face on my chest. 

"Because you said you won't buy me one." She said, just repeating what she've said earlier. "I was so sad while taking a shower because I'm really craving for sweets." She cried. 

"Aigoo. Baby stop crying and just eat your cake and ice cream, arasseo?" I pulled back to look at her face. 

"Eung. Gomawo~" she smiled, leaning in to give me a small kiss on the lips. 




Please Subscribe to read the full chapter