Sorry...

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY POV 
"I'm hungry~" Ash whined. 

"But it's just 10!" 

"But I'm hungry!" 

"Didn't you eat your breakfast?" I asked her, she simply nodded. 

"Toast and coffee~" she sang, I just rolled my eyes. 

"You could have eaten more, right?" 

"Aigoo. Whatever eonnie, I'll just eat my brunch." She said, standing up. 

"Now? H-how about Donghae?" I asked as she quickly froze in her position. 

"What about him?" 

"He'll bring lunch, right?" 

"Ah really? Good for you..." She smiled before getting her wallet. 

"Hey!" I called her the moment she left. They're still in not good condition? 

 

 



~
It's lunch time when Donghae arrived just in time, obviously looking for Ash. 

"She went out to eat." I told him. 

"Ah... Geure?" 

"Eng... She said she's super hungry that's why." 

"Oh..." He replied, sounding disappointed. "A-anyways I need to go... I still got some important things to do." He said, giving me a small hug. 

"Aren't you going to wait for her?" I asked, he just shook his head, giving me a forced smile. 

"I don't think she wants to talk to me anyways. I'll go ahead!" He said, finally leaving me alone. Aigoo. Maybe I should just let them solve their own problem.

 

 




ASHLEY'S POV
"It's been ringing for quite a while now honey~" _____ eonnie said. I just sighed, finally answering Donghae oppa's call. 

-----start of conversation-----
"Hello?" 

"I'll be there in 2 minutes." He said before hanging up. WTH?!
-----end of conversation-----

"Honey I'll go ahead. Hwaiting!" _____ eonnie smiled at me before giving me a small hug. 




We are now sitting at a famous Chinese fod restaurant, with Donghae oppa ordering a lot of food such as different kinds of dimsums, noodles, Chao Fan, and a lot more. 

"Why are you ordering a lot?" I asked, raising a brow. But instead of answering, he just gave me a small smile. 




Please Subscribe to read the full chapter