You are my only inspiration

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MY POV 
It's a Sunday and we just got home yesterday from our 4-day honeymoon trip to Gangwon-do province. 

Kyuhyun's parents actually gave us a brand new 3-story house as a gift. We have finished arranging everything yesterday and so we don't have any plans for today. 


"yeobu, what do you want for lunch? I'll cook." I smiled while brushing his hair off his face. We were sitting on the couch by the way. :>

"really? Anything would be nice! But I've been craving for carbonara nowadays." he grinned like a child. I just playfully rolled my eyes before wrapping my arm around his waist and burying my face on his chest as I inhale his scent. 

"can you go to the grocery store with me?" I asked him after a while, lifting my head to see his face. 

"of course! There's nothing to do anyways." he grinned and after that, we made our way to the nearest grocery store. 


After almost an hour, we finished buying the ingredients that will be needed in cooking the carbonara. I saw him yawning nonstop and so I asked him to take a rest first. 

"thanks for helping me yeobu, just go and take a nap first. I'll call you afterwards." I smiled at him while placing the last plastic of grocery items on the table. 

"how about you?" he yawned once again. 

"nah, I'm okay. You're tired from last night, right?" I told him as he smiled at me sheepishly. "tch." I smirked as he went up and placed his arms around my waist before pulling me closer. 

"thanks yeobu. I'll miss you when I go to bed alone." he pouted that made me chuckle. 

"who told you to stay up late last night?" I stuck my tongue out. 

"but you teased me!!!" he whined, I just rolled my eyes. 

"whatever. I'll start cooking now. I'll wake you up later, okay?" I told him, he just nodded before cupping my face and placing a quick peck on my forehead. 


I just shook my head the moment he went out of the kitchen. Aigoo that guy. I just about losing in that game but then he really played it until morning! >< but oh well, I still love him even though he's a game freak. :> 

 


Wait... You thought of something else, didn't you?! O.O 


Tsk. Anyway, I started preparing the ingredients for the carbonara while boiling the noodles. 


It was almost an hour and a half that I have finished cooking the carbonara. So after preparing the table, I quickly went to our room just to see an adorable baby Kyu sleeping. :"> I was about to walk up and wake him up when I felt my phone vibrating from my pocket. 

I saw 'babe' calling as I felt myself grinning before answering his call. 
-----start of conversation----- 
"yoboseyo?" I answered excitedly. 

"yoboseyo? You're back home, right?" he asked that made me giggle. 

"yup, wae? Missed me?" I asked him, he chuckled slightly. 

"do you mind... Meeting me?" he asked in a different tone. 

"are you okay?" I asked in a worriedly. 

"yeah... I just..." he paused before sighing. "needed someone to talk to." 

"ya did something happened?" 

"not really... I... I mean nothing. Nothing happened." 

"are you sick? I'll come over now, I'll just ask permission from Kyuhyun." 

"no I'm not sick, don't worry." 

"have you eaten your lunch?" I asked once again. 

"yeah, you?" 

"not yet..." I bit my lip. "but don't worry I'll just change my clothes and meet you up." 

"okay thanks." he said before hanging up. I sighed before keeping my phone back to my pocket. I wonder what's wrong? Ayssi. 

-----end of conversation-----



"yeobu," I called him, sitting beside him while shaking him a little. He just turned to face me, wrapping his arm around me. 

"you're going out?" he asked as I started brushing his hair. 

"how'd you know?" 

"I heard." he replied simply, I nodded. 

"I don't think Donghae is okay..." I said as he lift his face up a little. 

"what's wrong with him?" he asked, I shrugged my shoulders. 

"I don't know... He just said he needed someone to talk to. Will you let me go?" I asked him.

"how about me?" he asked in a childish tone while hugging me tighter. 

"yeobu, come on!" I tried to convince him, but he just stayed like that for a while before sighing. 

"but you cooked, right?" he asked, I nodded. 

"it's already in the dinning room, you can eat it now." I grinned at him. 

"I'll eat alone?" he pouted, I just stared at him for a while before sighing. 

"okay I'll go after eating." 

"but you're still going to leave me alone." he pouted even more. 

"yeobu!!" I exclaimed, helping him to sit up straight before hugging his waist. "I promise I'll play with you when I get home." 

"really?!" He asked as I pull back; I saw him grinning. 

"y-ya what kind of 'games' are you thinking?!" 

"nothing~" he grinned. "okay you can go! Be sure to play with me when you got back!" 

"YA CHO KYUHYUN!" I yelled out while blushing. 

"yes Mrs. Cho Kyuhyun?" he grinned before leaning in and giving me a peck on the lips. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter