Meeting with my In-Laws

Perfect Marriage Life, Do They Even Exist?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hold on to Kyuhyun's hand tightly and shut my eyes to take a deep breath. 

"yeobu, how many times do I need to tell you, it's going to be fine!" Kyuhyun said as he squeezed my hand. I just nodded. 

"But what if they don't like me?" I asked him for the nth time." 

"ayssi." he sighed as he turned me to face him. "everything's going to be alright, okay?" he said as he leaned in and kissed my forehead. "I love you" he muttered, I just hugged his waist. 

After a moment, he pulled back as he gave me a quick peck on the lips. "we can do this." he smiled at me before pressing the doorbell. 

My heart started racing every single minute that passed. Kyuhyun and I had been best friends, but he never really got the chance to introduce me to his parents since we were living independently during our high school days. And the same thing to my parents, I don't have the chance to intro--"

"eomma!!" Kyuhyun greeted his mom. 

"a-annyeonghaseyo." I gave her a 90-degree bow. 

"are you _____?" she asked, I nodded as I bowed once again. I heard her giggle. "why don't you come in?" she asked as Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around my waist, I elbowed him to tell to him hands off, but I don't think he got the signal, and so I removed his arm. 

Why did I remove his arm you asked? That's because I don't want his family to think that I'm so clingy to their son or something. :p

"why don't you take a seat? I'll go get some tea." his mom smiled as she gestured us to sit down. 

"eomma is--" a voice paused. "Kyuhyun-ah!!" I looked to where the voice is coming from and saw his noona. 

"noona!" Kyuhyun walked up to her and gave her a bear hug. 

"where is my sister-in-law?" she asked, pulling back from the hug. 

"noona! How come you look for her first?!" Kyuhyun pouted. 

"hey, I've been seeing you all my life since you were born! And I wanna see my sister-in-law!" she reasoned out, I just let out a soft giggle. She's so cute! >o< "oh wait, are you ______?" she asked me, 

"ahh... Ye." I was on the process of bowing when she suddenly hugged me. I was surprised by her sudden action but nevertheless I just hugged her back. 

"aigoo! You look so cute!" she slightly pinched my cheeks, I just bowed a little.  "ya, are you sure you're going to marry my dongsaeng?" she asked as she led me to the couch.

"noona!!!" I Kyuhyun protested that made me giggle. 

"shut up! I just wanna make sure you know!" she smiled at me. Just then Kyuhyun's mom came in with a tray of tea on her hands. Eonnie and her sat across me while Kyuhyun went to sit beside me. "so?" eonnie asked once again. 

"huh?"

"are you sure you want to marry this guy?" eonnie asked again. 

"noona!!" Kyuhyun whined like a kid. 

"of course..." I smiled shyly. 

"see~?!!" Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out. 

"ya..." I glared at him, he then stopped. 

"aigoo, Ara-ya, stop teasing your brother! What if his fiancé backed out!" auntie teased, all of us giggled except for Kyuhyun. 

"omma! Even you?" he pouted, I scooted closer and hugged his waist. 

"oh ______-ah, can you tell us how did he proposed?" Ara eonnie asked, I smiled shyly before nodding. 

-------------flashback-----------
MY POV
Aigoo finally some time to sleep~ I happily partied in my head as I closed my eyes and drifted myself to sleep. 

Not long after I closed my eyes, I heard my phone ringing. Ayssi. Can't I have just at least 2 hours of sleep?! I lazily look for my phone because you know, what if it's my boss? Then I am going to be so dead! >.< anyway, I finally found my phone and answered the call without looking at the caller. 

----------start of conversation--------
"yoboseyo?" I answered, trying my best not to sound sleepy. 

"yeobu!" 

"ayssi." I looked at the caller and saw 'yeobu <3' "it's you..." I said, almost falling asleep. Well it's good that it's not my boss. 

"ya, you're sounding like you don't want to talk to me." I can feel him pouting. 

"it's not like that... It's just that... I'm too sleepy to talk." I yawned. 

"but yeobu!" 

"what?"

"come on wake up! Let's meet up at the Han river!"

"now?!" I asked him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter