Not normal

Eternity


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK9ocTEnRDM



[Chapter 02:] Not normal..

Color Red means Dreams
" " means Talking
' ' means Thoughts

**************************************************

[No One POV]


"Byunghyun~oppa" You mumbled as you remember your true love. Suddenly you felt someone presence behind you. "~~~~~ah what are you doing?" Eunhye your vampire cousin for so many years now. The only vampire support you to everything you do, you turn around to look at her and give a small smile.
"I felt thirsty so I come here to get a bottle of blood" You said she turn her back to you as she get her own bottle of blood to drink.

"Did you dream about him again?" Eunhye asked not looking at you, you sighed she look at you. Eunhye put a hand on your left shoulder.
"You still waiting for his return?" Eunhye asked though she already know the answer. You bit your lips and slightly nodded your head.

There's a silent between the two of you as no one dare to talk. Being a impatience vampire sighed and walk away but stop in midway and turn to look at you again.
"You should sleep now. We still have to attend school tomorrow" Eunhye said then walk back to her room. You look at her until she disappeared from your sight.

You still there for a few minutes before walking back to your room. You lay flat on your bed as you stared at the ceiling thinking about Byunghyun. Once you close your eyes to sleep again the painful of your lover burst to you head.

You just finished packing your things with a big cloth, tonight will be the night you and Byunghyun will run away from the cruel world of forbidden love between a vampire and a human. You quietly walk out from the palace to meet Byunghyun to the place where the two of you first meet.

Successfully you managed to left the palace without anyone eyeing you. With your things in your hands hugging it to your chest as you run to your meeting place.

Once you arrive at the place, you see Byunghyun already there seating at the big stone watching the stars and moon above him. A smile appeared on your face as you watch your angelic lover at peace. You walk quietly towards him and sat beside him, Byunghyun turn his head towards you when he felt someone presence beside him.

A smile appeared on his face when he saw you. Byunghyun look at your things in your hands then look back at you, caressing your cheek Byunghyun lean in to kiss your cold lips. You close your eyes as a familiar soft, warm lips touch yours.

Byunghyun slowly pulled away looking at you he place a soft peck at your forehead. "Let's go?" Byunghyun asked you look at him in the eye and nodded your head.

Byunghyun took your hand in his as the two of you start walking away from the place that no one accepted you.

As the two of you were about to step on the boat someone block your way. You look up and your eyes widen to see MyungSoo standing in front of the two of you. You step in front of Byunghyun protecting him from MyungSoo.

"Let us go MyungSoo~shii" You said narrowing your eyes at him.
"I'm sorry ~~~~~shii but I can't let my fiance left with another man" MyungSoo coldly said as he was looking at Byunghyun who was standing behind you. "The two of you don't belong to each other." MyungSoo paused. "A royal blood vampire like you only belong to a royal blood vampire like me" MyungSoo added.

In a flash MyungSoo was behind Byunghyun holding him by the neck, your eyes widen as MyungSoo clan hold you down. MyungSoo look at you with a smirked on his face. "If I didn't get you to love, then no one will" MyungSoo said as bite Byunghyun neck and drink his blood.

"NO!!!" You screamed.




You open your eyes as sighed at the horrible nightmare. You look at your night stand to see the time it's already 7 in the morning, you step out from your bed and walk to the bathroom to wash up. After taking up a long shower, you walk downstairs to the kitchen where Eunhye was.

Eunhye turn to look at you and smile. "Morning~" She greeted, you look at her as you sat in the chair. You didn't say a word and just sat there silently, Eunhye place a plate of fresh meat in front of you.

"Eat, we will leave after you eat breakfast. Good thing its cloudy we can attend our first class" Eunhye said.

You look at her and pushed the plate of meat away. "I'm not hungry" You said.
"mmm..That's strange it's your favorite beef meat, are you sure you don't want to eat this?" Eunhye asked as she sat in front of you and you nodded your head.

"If that's so.. Let's go to school" Eunhye said excitedly.
"You know I still don't get it, why we have to attend this school" You asked as you look at her. Eunhye look back at you and sighed.
"To be normal" Eunhye simply said.
"But where not normal Eunhye~ah we're vampire" You said.
"I know, but at least we can act normal" Eunhye said and stood up. "Get ready we will leave soon" Eunhye added and left to her room to get ready.

You sighed as you also stood up from your seat and walk to your room to also get ready.

********************************************

To be continue....



Comment Please



Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction