HyunAh's Lover

Eternity

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amLKsJaGwW0

[Chapter 36] HyunAh’s lover

 

“ “means talking

Italic means thoughts

Color Blue means flashback

Color Redmeans Dreams

 

 

|No One POV|

 

You nodded to Eunhye as she walk to the front door, slowly her hand reach for the door knob but before she get to open the door her eyes turn black preparing herself from any signed of danger, your brown eyes also turn black preparing.

 

Slowly Eunhye open the door as soon as she opens the door her eyes widen and back to its normal color.

 

“Junhyung~oppa?”

 

“Junhyung?” You title your head as you peek at the front to see a guy wearing all black, you can feel evil aura around him and your sense said not to trust him or somewhat destroy him immediately before he done something wrong.

 

The guy at the front door looks up and your eyes widen when you see his black eye. A vampire – You thought. Eunhye who was frozen at where she was standing was so shocked to see her lover standing infront of her more over he is now a vampire.

 

“Junhyung~….how~ what~ who~” Eunhye can’t complete her sentence cause she don’t know how to put it.

 

Junhyung smirked at her as he start to walk closer to her, you run infront of Eunhye blocking him to go to her. “Don’t you dare, take another step” You said in your cold tone of voice. Junhyung chuckled but he didn’t stop from coming closer. L.Joe stood up from his seat and walked towards you.

 

“What’s happening here?” He asked you look at him, Junhyung look at him and smirked. He was about to walk towards L.Joe but you stop him by sending Junhyung to the other side of the room, as you run to L.Joe.

“You’re not safe here.” You said.

L.Joe looks at Junhyung who was on the ground. “We have to leave.” You added, as you look back at Eunhye who was still didn’t move  at where she was standing. In a flash you were on her side. “Eunhye~ah gwenchana? We have to leave, let’s go. Were not safe here anymore” You said as you shook her, a little to wake her up from her daydreaming.

 

Eunhye finally come to her sense as she look at you in the eyes then at Junhyung who was now on his feet still with his evil smirked fasten on his pale face.

 

Junhyung~oppa what happened to you? How came you become a vampire like me?– Eunhye thought. In a flash Junhyung pushed you out of the way as he pinned Eunhye on the wall chucking her.

 

His eyes show no mercy, L.Joe help you stood up your dark eyes narrowed at Junhyung as send him to the other side of the room again. In a flash you pinned him on the ground with you on top of him, you raise your hand about to stab you poisonous finger nail on his stomach when you heard Eunhye shout.

 

“NO~~ don’t kill him ~~~~~~ah, please I begging you” Eunhye shouted, you look at her disbelief. “Please~” Eunhye breakdown and fall on her knees, tears pouring out from her brown eyes,

 

Junhyung took this chance to send you off of him as your back slam against the wooden wall. Junhyung stood up and smirked as he walk towards you, he raise his right hand to show his poisonous finger nail. L.Joe was standing helplessly as he can’t do something to save you.

 

Eunhye look up seeing Junhyung walking towards you with his poisonous fingernail. She use her power to make Junhyung froze to where he was standing; you look at Eunhye who run towards you.

 

“Gwenchana, ~~~~~~~ah?” Eunhye asked as you nodded your head. Eunhye look at Junhyung as you also look at him.

“Is he~?” You asked as Eunhye nodded her head as she looks at you with sad eyes.

“I don’t know how this happened. I was fighting with HyunAh then I passed out~ Oh my~” Eunhye gasped as she look back at Junhyung.

 

“HyunAh” Eunhye mumbled as her eyes widen.

“I thought you will not figure it out” An evil familiar voice said.

 

You and Eunhye look up to find who is the owner of that voice, Eunhye eyes turn black as her eyes narrowed at her twin sister.

“Did you like my present for you” HyunAh said as she walks behind Junhyung and whisper some spell from his ear, so he can escape from Eunhye’s power.

“What have you done to him? Why did you turn him like one of us?” Eunhye asked in outrage. Anger builds her whole body as she glared at her twin sister.

 

“Chill~ Eunhye~ah, I’m just here to show you my lover” HyunAh said as Junhyung pulled her in his arms.

 

“Your love?” Eunhye paused. “I’m his lover, Junhyung~oppa is my lover not yours” Eunhye added.

 

“Really? If he is your lover then why his beside me?” HyunAh asked then smirked. She looks at Junhyung who also look back at him as they kiss each other like there’s no one else in the room.

 

Tears won’t stop from pouring from Eunhye eyes as she witness the betrayal of her lover. “What did you do to him?” Eunhye mumbled as she looks down on the ground.

 

“What did you do to him?” This time Eunhye shouted in outrage that shake the whole ground.

 

“Do you really want to know what happened, after you passed out that time because of my poisonous nail?” HyunAh asked. “But it will surely broke you even more” HyunAh added as she smirked at her twin.

 

“Tell me now” Eunhye shout again.

“We don’t have much time for now, maybe I will tell you everything happened when we meet again.” HyunAh paused. “That is if you still alive that time” HyunAh left with Junhyung followed behind her.

 

Eunhye can’t believe what just happened you look at her with so much concern. L.Joe bends down beside you as he pulled from you in his arms.

 

 

To be continue…………..

 

 

-Winterprincess/**princess**

All right reserved 2011

Copyright © kpop-fanfic.blogspot.com