Familiar scent

Eternity



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF_2PRmQHBU




[Chapter 03:] Familiar scent...


Color Blue means Flashback
Color Red means Dreams
" " means Talking
' ' means Thoughts

****************************************************

[No One POV]


You and Eunhye arrived at the TOP Academy, student were glazing at the two of you. You shoot them a death glared and they immediately look away. You sighed as you walk passed Eunhye. She glaze at the student then at you and quietly sighed as she followed you behind.

The two of you walk to the registration office to get your time table. As the two of you walk out of the registration office Eunhye immediately snatch your time table and match it with her. A huge smile appeared on her face as she look at you. "We are in the same class" Eunhye cheerfully said. You rolled your eyes at her as you start searching for your homeroom.

When suddenly you smell a strong familiar scent of blood, a scent that you never smell for a very long time now, a scent that you missed the most, a scent that you love the most, the scent of your death lover. You stop walking as you turn your head around to look to the person that has that smell but saw nothing, Eunhye who also stop on her track look at you then followed your gaze.

"What happen?" Eunhye asked you look at her through the corner of your eyes. You turn your head again at the empty hallway as the scent slowly disappeared. You felt a hand on your shoulder.
"Hey come on will be late" Eunhye said you look at her and sighed. The two of you start walking again looking for your homeroom, after a few minutes of searching you two find your homeroom. Eunhye knock on the door before opening it.

A man who already look in his mid 30's was already standing at the flat form beginning his lesson. He look at the two of you with a questionable look.

"Is this class 4-A?" Eunhye asked and the teacher nodded his head.
"Are you two belong to this class....Oh wait are you two the new student?" The teacher asked you and Eunhye nodded your head.
"Please introduce yourselves in front of the class" He said Eunhye smile and walk to the middle with confident smile on her face.
"Annyonghaseyo chonun Song Eunhye imnida, I'm new here so please be nice to me thank you" Eunhye introduce herself then look at you. You sighed as you meet eyes with her, you walk in the middle and began introducing yourself.
"Annyong my name is Lee ~~~~~~" You simply said.

"Ok Ms. Song you may seat next to Mr. Lee, Mr. Lee [Referring to Chunji] please raise your hand" Chunji raised his hand and Eunhye walk toward the chair next to him. "And you Ms. Lee you may seat next to... Where the hell is Mr. Lee [Referring to L.Joe] again?" The teacher asked CAP. "Rooftop" A guy with a we'll build body answer.
"Aish.. that boy.. You may seat at the back near the window Ms. Lee" The teacher look at you. You nodded your head and walk to the back then sat near the window.

"Oh and by the way I'm Mr. Cho" He added.

Meanwhile Chunji turn to look at her with a smile on his face.
"Hello I'm Chunji" Chunji offer a handshake, Eunhye smile back and was about to shook his hand when she smell his strong scent. Eunhye eyes shifted to his neck, she her lips wanting to taste his blood.

"Hey, are you ok?" Chunji asked that cause for Eunhye to go back to herself she look at Chunji and raise her hand. The teacher look at her "Yes Ms. Song do you need something?" He asked.
"May I go to the restroom for a while?" Eunhye asked.
"Sure" As soon as the teacher give her passed she immediately left the homeroom to go to the restroom. You look at her until she disappeared from the door then look back to her seatmate with one eyebrow raise up.

Mr. Cho started his lesson, you look up when you smell the familiar blood scent again then suddenly someone burst into door.


*********************************************

To be continue..............



Comment Please



Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction