Byunghyun the vampire's lover

Eternity


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYWtAsC6-Jc&feature=fvw


[Chapter 30:] Byunghyun the vampire's lover..

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

____________________________________________________________________________

|No One POV|

The next day L.Joe and his mother when to the hospital, on their way back home. The stop light turn red as Mrs. Lee stop the car, it was raining hard outside. Darkness was all over the sky L.Joe look out the window and sighed.

|Flashback|

At the hospital L.Joe and his mother were waiting for Dr. Kim for the result of L.Joe's CT Scan. The door open as Dr. Kim went inside with the result, he sat infront of L.Joe and his mom.
"So Dr. Kim what is happening to my son?" Mrs. Lee asked Dr. Kim as soon as he sat on the leather chair infront of them, Dr. Kim look at them.
"There's nothing wrong about L.Joe in fact he has a healthy mind and body." Dr. Kim explained the result to them.
"But why am I having a flashback?" L.Joe asked. And those dream, what's the meaning of those dream? Why that mysterious girl become ~~~~~~ah all of a sudden. - L.Joe thought with confuse look written all over his face.
"Tell me, what did you see in your flashback?" Dr. Kim look at him.
"I don't know... It was blurred but~" L.Joe paused as he recall his flashback last night with his head suddenly hurt like hell.
"But, what L.Joe?" Dr. Kim patiently asked, L.Joe look up at him and open his mouth to speak.

"The way of their clothing.... It's like..... It's like for the passed" L.Joe confessed her mother look at him confused at what her son talking about.
"L.Joe what are you talking about?" Mrs. Lee asked her son.
"That's what I saw mom."L.Joe said Dr. Kim look at him and sighed.

"You know L.Joe~sshi I don't leave in this kind of thing but, I guess she's the only one can help you with your problem" Dr. Kim said as he handed them a piece of paper.

"Lady Min?" L.Joe read. "A shaman?" He asked Dr. Kim nodded his head.
"I think she's the only one can help you with your problem." He said.
"This is nonsense~" Mrs. Lee shook her head.
"Mom~ let just try ok? nothing will lose if we try right?" L.Joe said, Mrs. Lee look at him and sighed as she nodded her head.

Mrs. Lee and and L.Joe went to the address written to the paper, when they arrived at the right address a female at her 30's welcome them.

"Are you Lady Min? Dr. Kim said th~" Mrs. Lee was cut off.
"Please come in" The woman said as Mrs. Lee and L.Joe step inside the house, pictures of korean gods will be see all over the wall. "Sit down" Mrs. Lee and L.Joe sat down.
"We~" Mrs. Lee was cut off again.

"I know why you're here, I been waiting for you" Lady Min said as she look at L.Joe in the eyes.
"Me? oh did Dr. Kim told you were going here?" L.Joe asked.
"Ani.. I just know you will come one day and asked about what's your dreams all about" Lady Min said with a small smile on her face.
"You know about my dream?" L.Joe asked shocked. "Yes~" Lady Min nodded her head. "I will tell you everything you want to know, L.Joe Lee"

"What is this all about then? Why I having this weird dream? Who is the mysterious girl in my dream and why she keep calling me Byunghyun?" L.Joe start to throw question he want to know in a long time now.
"Because that's your name, Byunghyun" Lady Min simply answer.
"My name?" L.Joe asked confused he look at his mother who was shaking her head.
"How came~"
"Your Byunghyun reincarnation, he come back after so many years just to keep his promise" Lady Min interrupt her.
"Reincarnation?Come back?Promise? What are you talking about?" L.Joe don't know if his going to believe this nonsense Lady Min talking about.
"This is nonsense what the hell are you talking about?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"I'm just telling the truth Mrs. Lee, L.Joe~sshi is Byunghyun reincarnation. He keep his promise to his lover that he will come back and they will continue their love till eternity" Lady Min said.

"She is the reason why your having those dreams, she's helping you to regain your memory about her and your loved to her. She's been your side for so long now, trying her best to protect you from him" Lady Min said.

"Who is she and who is him?"L.Joe asked more confused from what he were hearing from Lady Min.

"She is the love of your life L.Joe, she is the reason why you come back in this world" Lady Min paused. "Because your Byunghyun the vampire's lover"Shiver run to his body at what Lady Min said. "But you have to be careful cause the darkness is coming closer and closer, he will do everything to separate the two of you again"Lady Min advice.

|end of flash back|

Lady Min's words keep repeating from his head over and over again.
"She is the love of your life, she is the reason why you come back in this world" Lady Min paused. "Because your Byunghyun the vampire's lover"
"It can't be, that's impossible. How came I become a vampire's lover? Vampires doesn't exists." L.Joe mumbled.


You were seating on your seat in your empty homeroom reading your book while waiting for the room to be fill up by your classmate, soon one by one the class room start to fill up by the student. Then you felt someone sat beside you, as his scent filled the air.

"Your early today?" You asked not looking at him, L.Joe look at you with a smile on his face.
"I woke up early so yeah~" He said as he keep looking at you.

Honestly I just want to see you, that's why I come to school early. I don't know why but I'm happy when I'm with you - L.Joe thought.

You secretly giggled as you heard his thoughts, L.Joe look at the book you were reading then glaze at you again.
"Twilight? I didn't know you were reading some kind of this book" He said as he read the title.
"I just like the story"You shrugged.
"Vampires? Do you believe on it?" He asked as you nodded your head without taking your eyes from the book.
"You believe on them, vampires are just fiction" L.Joe said.
"No, it isn't" You simply said.
"Why did you see one?" L.Joe asked as you look at him.

"Not yet, but still I believe in them" You said soon your homeroom teacher come and start his boring lesson. The lesson ended after 3 hours then the bell rang for break-time.
"Want to eat lunch with us again?" L.Joe asked as the both of you stood up from your sit, you look at him as he patiently wait for your answer.
"er...."
"Come on the guys are looking forward for you to eat lunch with us again" L.Joe said with his puppy dog us that you can't resist.

On the middle of his thought, out of sudden a familiar figure cut L.Joe's attention. L.Joe look at the female figure enter the dark alley, his eyes widen in realization who the female is. ~~~~~~~ah? what is she going to that kind of place. - L.Joe the stop light turn green again as his mother start driving again.

L.Joe look at the dark alley again and see a scary looking man enter the alley after. What the?- L.Joe thought.

"Mom stop the car." L.Joe shout out of nowhere.
"What?"
"Stop it" L.Joe shout again that make her mother started at his raise of voice, she pulled over as L.Joe immediately step out of the car and run to the alley were you enter.

"L.Joe~ Yah where are you going?" Mrs. Lee shout but L.Joe ignored her.

~~~~~~~ah please be safe. - L.Joe thought as he run as the rain pour hard making him wet.

As L.Joe arrived at the alley, his eyes widen at the sight in front of his eyes.
"~~~~~~ah?"



____________________________________________________________________________

To be continue....


Comment Please


Winterprincess/**princess**

All right reserved 2011
Copyright @ kpop-fanfic.blogspot.com