The Evil Twin

Eternity


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0RJyzYSTLw




[Chapter 22:] The Evil Twin...

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

[No One POV]


Vampires start to fill up the manor, while you're still in your room not wanting to come out. Eunhye went to your room with her black dress, she sat next to you in your king size bed.
"Hey~ you ok?" She asked as soon as she sat beside you. You simply nodded your head without looking at her, she release a sighed Eunhye know you don't want to be in this place especially when MyungSoo was in here with you. "I know you don't want to be in this place with him, but your father is already looking for you" Eunhye said.

"Let him~" You hissed as you stood up from the bed and walk to the balcony, Eunhye followed behind you.
"You know you need to come out~ you know your father very well when he gets mad" Eunhye remind you how become demon your father when his mad. Take a deep breathe as you face Eunhye.
"Fine, I'm going out but are you going to be fine?" You concernedly asked her. "If MyungSoo said HyunAh is back with his brother that means she's going here with them" You said with a worriedly look in your face as you look at Eunhye expression but just like she always show every morning.
"I'll be fine don't worry about me, worry about you and Byunghyun reincarnation" She give a soft smile.
"His name is L.Joe" You said.
"Whatever" She jokily rolled her eyes. "Come on, let's finish this party and go back to Seoul" She said as she start walking to the door. You smirked as you watch her walk away from you, she stops as she reach the door and look at you.
"What are you still waiting~? Come on" Eunhye said as you followed behind her.

As the both of you reach the main hall were the party held there's so many vampires already some are drinking blood while chatting to other vampire, and some are dancing. You and Eunhye get something to drink then you saw your father talking to MyungSoo parents, he look up and saw you drink you glass of blood.

Come here - He said to your head. 

Obeying your father's word you walk towards them as you greeted them politely.
"It's been awhile since we saw you ~~~~~ah, you're still beautiful as ever that's why our MyungSoo is so in to you" MyungSoo father said, then out of a sudden someone's arm wrap around your back you felt evil shiver run to your spine.
"Did someone mention my name" MyungSoo said as he pulled you even closer to him.
"I can't wait to see the two of you get married." MyungSoo mother said as she watch the two of you.
"That wont happen" You mumble under you breathe.

Let go of me MyungSoo, before I make you - You said through your mind.

MyungSoo just smirked at you as she even pulled you closer to him. "Make me~" He dare as he whisper to your ear. "You know you can't do anything" He said.
"Excuse me can I borrow ~~~~~~ah for awhile" Eunhye come to rescue you from MyungSoo. Your father look at her then at you as he nodded his head.

Eunhye immediately pulled away from MyungSoo arms as the two of you went to the other side away from him.
"You ok?" She asked as she face you.
"I'm fine" you nodded your head.

Then you see Eunhye froze to her spot. "Hey, you ok~" You stop when you smell her scent in the air, your eyes widen as her smell getting stronger.

She's here, HyunAh is here - You thought.

You look at Eunhye concern.  "I'm fine, I'll be fine" She assure you, but doubt her words. It's been so long since you last saw the Song twin in the same room.
"Eunhye~ah" Someone called for behind you, you turn around to see no other than HyunAh along with MyungSoo six brothers. Even though they are twins you can say the difference between the two of them

First the color of their hair Eunhye has a straight blonde hair while HyunAh has a curly red-brown hair. Second their appearance Eunhye have an angelic face though she is a vampire while HyunAh you can see a evil in her face, and lastly Eunhye doesn't drink human blood like you while HyunAh have no mercy to kill human and their blood to death.

"HyunAh" Eunhye said as the two of them glared at each other. You can see hatred in each others eyes as the both twin keep glaring at each other.




___________________________________________________________________________________________


To be continue.....



Comment Please




Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction