Friends?...

Eternity




http://www.youtube.com/user/909urnobody909#p/u/59/kQ6zSU_oYvk


[Chapter 09:] Friends?..


Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
' ' means Thought(s)

**************************************************

[No One POV]


The next day is a very nice sunny day, so you and Eunhye just stay at home and do nothing but sleep. At noon you woke up and walk down to the kitchen to find Eunhye already there eating her frozen korean beef.

"Good afternoon ~~~~~ah" Eunhye cheerfully greeted and you just nodded your head as you went to the fridge to get you, your own frozen korean beef and a bottle of fresh blood. You put the frozen beef on the table, opening the bottle of fresh blood then poured it all on top of the beef, then you took a seat in front of Eunhye.

"Oh before I forgot where is you jacket? You said it was full of dirt? I'm going to do the laundry so just put it on top of the washing machine later" Eunhye said you look up at her with confused look on your face at her question.
"huh?"
"Your jacket" Eunhye said then you remember where is your jacket. "Oh my god, I forgot it on my locker" You lied.
"Oh i see" You nodded your head.

After eating your lunch you walk back to your room, you sat at your study table then you remember your 'rooftop moment' with L.Joe the other day.

You softly trace his eyes down to his nose and lastly you trace his soft pink lips. "Who are you?" You heard L.Joe mumbled in his dream another smile skip from your lips. "You will remember me soon, I hope" You answer. You leaned in to kiss his soft lips, when your lips touch his familiar soft and warm lips, you felt joy in your heart. You waited for so long time to feel those familiar pair of lips again.

A smile appeared on your face as you softly touch your lips as you remember that moment with him. "When are you going to remember me Byunghyun~oppa?" You asked then sighed. "I hope you remember me soon" You said then start doing your homework.


The next day is cloudy day so you and Eunhye go to school. The two of you arrived at school a little bit early, you sat on your seat near the window as Eunhye sat in front of you. You look at her with a 'Are-you-going-to-skip-class-again?' look. Eunhye chuckled as she saw the look on your serious face.

"I promise I wont skip class today. I will try my best to control myself to not the blood from that Chunji guy" Eunhye promised and you just rolled your eyes as you start reading your book. After a while students start filling the room up.

Eunhye went back to her seat then her seatmate Chunji come to class, Eunhye swallowed hard as she try her very best to control herself his blood. Chunji look at her then smile.
"Hey, is good to see again" Chunji said with a friendly smile on his face. Eunhye look at him then her glaze turn to his tempting neck. 'Control yourself Song Eunhye. Don't let his scent tempted you, remember you don't like human blood taste' Eunhye thought. 'But there something about him for me to want his blood. oh god help me' She said to herself.

"Hey, are you ok?"Chunji asked interrupting her thought.
"Huh? oh......yeah"She said as she look away and pretend to read her book.

Soon Mr. Cho come and like always L.Joe was late again and just like always as soon as L.Joe sat to his seat next to you. He slam his head on the table and sleep, you were staring him the whole time.
'Why he always look tired or something?' You thought.

Soon 2 hours of boring class its finally break time. Eunhye immediately run out of the room Chunji give her a weird look. 'What's up with her?' Chunji asked himself, you stood up from your seat you look at L.Joe who was still in his dreamland then you heard him mumbled again. "Please tell me who are you?" L.Joe mumble a soft smile appeared on your face. Chunji walk towards him and patted his shoulder.

"Yah~ its break time already" Chunji said L.Joe open his eyes and lift his head, you started to leave the room when you look back to see L.Joe who was at the same time look at your way the two you locked eyes for a seconds 'Why do I feel I know here from somewhere?' L.Joe thought. Then look away for your eyes, you sighed then left to the rooftop.

HyeShi who was walking to the hallway with a paper bag on her hand looking for someone, when she saw you walk passed. "Oh... It's her" HyeShi pointed at you.

HyeShi quietly followed behind you, you went to the rooftop. As soon as Eunhye saw you she hoop off from the railing she was seating.
"What took you so long again~" Eunhye asked you put a finger over your lips signaling her to shut up. Eunhye immediately shut up as she look at you weirdly.

As soon as the rooftop door open, you pushed the person against the wall in a flash. The person eyes widen at the sudden attacked. Your eyes slight widen as you remember who is she. 'It's the girl from the other day. What is she doing here?' You thought.

"Why the hell are you following me?" You harshly asked Eunhye who just blink at what was just happening.

"mm...I....i ....just want to give this back to you and also I want to thank you for saving from that guy" You let her go as she handed you the paper bag, you glaze at her before taking the paper bag from her.
"What is this?" You asked.
"Your jacket..I already washed it" She answer and you nodded your head.

Eunhye look at you at puzzle. "Wait~ I thought your jacket was on your locker"Eunhye asked you. You look at her and sighed, "Basically I lied." You said as you sat down an lay your back at the railing.

"Hello.. I'm HyeShi. Lee HyeShi.." HyeShi held her hand out towards Eunhye who meek smile at her and shook her hand.
"Eunhye. Song Eunhye" Eunhye introduce herself.
"Are you a vampire too?" HyeShi straight forwardly asked.

Eunhye blink her eyes as her sudden question. "How did~" Her eye widen as she look at you with questionable eyes. You use your power to get the bottle of fresh blood from Eunhye bag.
"Don't worry she wont tell to anyone or else I will slash her neck" You simply said as you took a sip from you fresh blood. Eunhye look HyeShi who just nodded her head and smile at her.

"I promise I wont tell to anyone about your secret" HyeShi promise.
"How can we trust you so easily? We don't even know you" Eunhye said as she look at her from head to toe. HyeShi look at the ground thinking of a way to make them believe at her word.
"Whatever.. you are the one fully responsibility about her ~~~~~~ah" Eunhye said as she walk towards her bag and took another bottle of fresh blood. You look at HyeShi "What are you still doing here? You already give back my jacket, and I don't need your 'Thank you' so can leave now" You said.
"But~...I want to be friends with you" HyeShi said. Eunhye look at her with wide eyes "Are you damn serious? Were vampire who blood" Eunhye explained.
"But you guys don't drink human blood."HyeShi said.
"How did ~~"HyeShi point at you, Eunhye sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry to disappointed you but we don't accept friendship with stranger" You said.
"But~" HyeShi was cut off when the bell rang. You stood up and start walking to the door."Your skipping again?" You asked Eunhye who obviously nodded without hesitation. You shook your head then left the rooftop with HyeShi following behind you.

You sighed as you face her.
"Stop following me will you" You harshly said and HyeShi pouted. Then you smell his scent near you.
"Oi...Lee HyeShi" You heard a familiar voice called.
"Oppa"HyeShi said you turn your head around to see.....................


******************************************************

To be continue.....



Comment Please




Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction