I'm scare...

Eternity


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYWtAsC6-Jc



[Chapter 13:]  I'm scare...

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

*************************************************

[No One POV]


L.Joe slowly open his eyes and find himself in unfamiliar surrounding.

"Where am I?" He mumbled under his breathe as he slowly sat up when he felt light weight on his right hand, L.Joe slowly look at his hand and found you sleeping on the ground with your head laying on the bed while holding his hand.

~~~~~~sshi? What is she doing here? How did I end up here? - Lots of question pop up on L.Joe head as he look at the room once again. Then his gaze turn back to your sleeping figure, his other hand touch his head and find that it's already bandage.

Did she treat my wound? - L.Joe thought as he keep staring at you. His free hand slowly found their way to touch your pale skin. When the tip of his finger touch your skin, an electric current run to his body. Immediately L.Joe pulled his hand away from you as he blink a few times.

What was that? - L.Joe asked staring at you.

Then suddenly he saw the image of the girl in his dream in you.

"Byunghyun~oppa" A girl with a blur face softly caress his cheek as he slowly close his eyes.

Could it be? - L.Joe reach for you again but stop midway when he saw you slowly opening your eyes. You immediately lift your head up when you saw him woke up, L.Joe stared back at you with a questionable look in his eyes.

"mm.. I .....i saw you in the dark alley when I'm going home from the supermarket. I saw your hurt so I bring you here and treat you would" You nervously said lowering your head.
"You're the mysterious girl in my class right?" L.Joe asked with one eyebrow raise up.
"eh?" You look up at him.
"mm.. Never mind"L.Joe shook his head.

"You should rest more. You lost lots of blood because of the wound in your head."You said as you gently pushed him back to the bed.
"But I'm fi~~ aw"L.Joe hold his head as it's started to get hurt again.
"Here, drink some water"You said as you handed a glass of water to him.
"Thank you"L.Joe bowed as he took the glass of water and drink it.
"I left you here first, just take some more rest" You said as you walk out of your own room, living L.Joe alone.

L.Joe stared the door where you disappeared just now.

Why does she really look familiar? - L.Joe thought as he lay back on the bed.


Meanwhile you went down to the kitchen to find Eunhye drinking blood from the fridge. "How your patient?" Eunhye asked as she saw you sat on the chair.
"He just woke up."You sighed Eunhye sat across from you as she place a bottle of blood in front of you.
"Did he remember you?"She asked as you shook your head and sip some blood.
"I think it will take a while until he remember who you are in his life, but don't worry I know he will remember you"Eunhye said.
"That's not what I'm worrying about."You said as you drink the rest of the blood on the bottle.
"Then what are you worrying?"Eunhye asked.

"MyungSoo~sshi"
"MyungSoo~sshi? The vampire who crazily in love with you? What about him?"Eunhye asked.
"Did you forget that the vampire king's birthday is coming soon. I'm scared he will find out that I already found Byunghyun~oppa reincarnation."You paused. "I'm scared he took his life again from me."You continue as a single tries skip from your eye.
"Don't worry ~~~~~~ah he will not found out about him"Eunhye said as she walk towards you and patted your back gently.


"er....Excuse me"Your eyes widen when you heard his voice you look up to find L.Joe standing at the kitchen door frame, then your gaze shifted to the empty bottle of blood on the table.
"mm... Hey you're L.Joe right?" Eunhye immediately walk towards him as she lead L.Joe out from the kitchen and seat him on the couch in the living room.
"mm...Yeah, is she ok?" L.Joe asked as he look back at you.
"Oh yeah she's find don't worry about her"Eunhye said.

You immediately took the empty bottle and throw it on the trash as you followed them on the living room.
"I told you to rest some more. What are you doing here?" You asked coldly as he look at him. L.Joe look up at you as he scratch his non-ache back neck.
"I can't sleep and I need to go back home"L.Joe stood up from his seat as he bowed to you. "Thank you for taking care of my wound. I should leave now"L.Joe said as he walk to the front door.
"But it's already late, you should stay here for the night"Eunhye said.
"Nah~ I need to go home or I'll be dead meat when my mom find out that I didn't go home, Thank you again ~~~~~~sshi" L.Joe bowed for the last time before leaving your house.

"Aish his a stubborn kid"Eunhye hissed as she walk up to her room. You just stared at the front door with a soft look in your eyes. "Byunghyun~oppa you still didn't change, you still the stubborn Byunghyun~oppa that I know."You mumbled with a smirked on your face you took your jacket and look at the window if L.Joe left already so you can follow him home to make sure he will get home safe.

You saw him standing outside staring at your house.


~~~~~~sshi. Why do I feel like I know you for a long time now? - L.Joe thought as he keep staring at your house. With a sighed L.Joe left to go home, little did he know you were following him until he get home safe.

You hide in the shadow as you watch L.Joe open the light to his room. A smile appeared on your face before you decided to go back home.


L.Joe was laying on his bed, he just got home without his parents knowing it. He sighed as he remember your sleeping figure beside him earlier. L.Joe close his eyes then the image of the girl in his dream appeared in his head.

"Who are you? Why do I keep dreaming about you?"L.Joe mumbled.


***************************************************************

To be continues......



Comment Please



Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction