You?

Eternity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7pglkGBxJ0



[Chapter 19:] You?...

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[No One POV]


You were seating on your seat in your empty homeroom reading your book while waiting for the room to be fill up by your classmate, soon one by one the class room start to fill up by the student. Then you felt someone sat beside you, as his scent filled the air.

"Your early today?" You asked not looking at him, L.Joe look at you with a smile on his face.
"I woke up early so yeah~" He said as he keep looking at you.

Honestly I just want to see you that are why I come to school early. I don't know why but I'm happy when I'm with you - L.Joe thought.

You secretly giggled as you heard his thoughts, L.Joe look at the book you were reading then glaze at you again.
"Twilight? I didn't know you were reading some kind of this book" He said as he read the title.
"I just like the story” You shrugged.
"Vampires? Do you believe on it?" He asked as you nodded your head without taking your eyes from the book.
"You believe on them, vampires are just fiction" L.Joe said.
"No, it isn't" You simply said.
"Why did you see one?" L.Joe asked as you look at him.

Yeah and she was seating beside you - You said in your head.

"Not yet, but still I believe in them" You said soon your homeroom teacher come and start his boring lesson. The lesson ended after 3 hours then the bell rang for break-time.
"Want to eat lunch with us again?" L.Joe asked as the both of you stood up from your sit, you look at him as he patiently waits for your answer.
"er...."
"Come on the guys are looking forward for you to eat lunch with us again" L.Joe said with his puppy dog us that you can't resist.

I'm also looking forward for it - L.Joe continue in his head as you clearly heard.

"mm... ok" You nodded your head as L.Joe smile widely at you.
"Good, let’s go" The two of you went to the cafeteria, just like on the other day you went to the cafeteria with L.Joe. The student were staring the both of you walk together, L.Joe handed you a tray as he get himself also.
"Pick~" He said as you randomly pick the food and place it on your tray.

Done getting your lunch the two of you went to the Teen top table and be greeted them. "Annyong ~~~~~~sshi" they chorus greeted, you give them a small smile as you sat beside L.Joe.
"Glad to see you seat with us again" Chunji friendly said as Niel nodded his head.
"Yeah, this guy beside you won't stop talking about you" Niel point L.Joe who was glaring at him.
"oops.." Niel give you a meek smile as he look away from L.Joe death glared, you look at L.Joe who just give you a shy smile.
"~~~~~sshi can I ask you a question?" C.A.P said as you nodded your head.
"How old are you? Please don't be offend to my question it just that, you look younger that us three" He said pointing at him, Chunji and L.Joe.

I'm 459 years old that just look like 18 years old - You thought.

"I'm 18" You said.
"Oh you are the same age as Niel" C.A.P said as you look at Niel who smile at you, you smile back at him. "In that case you should call us oppa" C.A.P continue you look at him then at Chunji and lastly at L.Joe.

Oppa? if you really just know that truth. I'm even older than your grandparents - You said in your head.

"Oppa?" You asked.
"Mm.. We are older than you so you call us oppa" C.A.P said in a matter of fact.
"Oh ok, if that's what you want" You said as he give you a huge smile.
"Mm.. Can we call you noona then?" the two maknae asked as you gladly nodded your head. They cheered in happiness as you just giggle at their cuteness.
"~~~~~~ah, can I ask something?" Asked Chunji this time.
"Ne?" You look at him waiting for his question.
"Where is your friend? I remember when you first come here you were with her. Why she didn't come to school anymore?" Chunji curiously asked.
"Eunhye~ah?" You asked him as he nodded his head.
"Oh~"

She don't want to go to class because of you, if she can't control herself around you she might just jump on you and drink your blood to death - You want to say out loud but didn't.

"Mm... I don't know where she is" You lied. "Mm.. if you may excuse me, I forgot something on my locker" You said as you stood up from your seat.
"But you didn't even touch you lunch" L.Joe said as he eye your untouched food.
"Mm... Ricky?" you look at Ricky who glitter his eyes in happiness.
"Thank you noona, you're the best" Ricky said as he start eating your lunch you giggled at him.
"I'll be going see you in class" You said and headed to the rooftop to see Eunhye waiting as always for you with a bottle of fresh blood for you.
"Thanks" You said as you took the blood from her hand.

You drink it in one gulf as you wipe your lips with the back of your hand. You look at Eunhye who was sitting at the railing without any fear to fall.
"What?" She asked as she notices you were looking at her.
"You're prince charming-human were looking for you" You smirked as she give you a confuse look.
"My prince charming-human, who?" She asked.
"Who else the guy that you keep avoiding" You said.
"Chunji guy? why would he look for me?" She asked again.
"Mollah, maybe he missed you already" You shrugged as you look at L.Joe from the cafeteria.


Later that night you were standing at the rooftop of L.Joe's neighborhood, watching his laying on his bed with his one arm under his head with listening to some pop music. Slowly he was closing his eyes to sleep, as soon as his eyes completely shut. You went inside his room in a blink of an eye, quietly you sat on the bed beside her watching his softly breathing.

You place your fingers above from his lips as you feel his warm breathe, a soft smile curve from your pale face.

You need to remember me soon, Byunghyun~oppa. MyungSoo is back - You thought.

L.Joe was sitting on the grassy ground by the river looking out at the beautiful full moon in the sky, a soft but cold hand cover his eyes from behind. L.Joe place his hands over his/her hands that was covering his eyes as he slowly pulling it off and turn to look at the same girl of his dream, she sat beside him as she also look at the beautiful full moon.

"Beautiful isn't it?" She asked still looking at the moon. L.Joe also looks up and nodded his head in agreement.
"Yes it's really beautiful" L.Joe said, and then his eyes shifted on the girl sitting beside him. Her face is still blurring but slowly her face become clear to his sight. L.Joe blinks his eyes a few times as her face become clearer.
"Byunghyun~oppa" She said with a soft smile on her pale face.
"You~"

______________________________________________________________


to be continue.....



Comment Please



Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction