This can't be

Eternity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg51XTV8WXk



[Chapter 27] This can't be..

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

____________________________________________________________________________

|No One POV|

2 weeks passed since L.Joe confess to you, right after that the news about you and L.Joe dating immediately spread to the campus like a fire, now everyone know about you and L.Joe's relationship, L.Joe's friend, HyeShi and Eunhye were happy for the both of you. School ended L.Joe insisted to take you home, though you said to him many times that you'll be fine going home alone.

"~~~~~~ah, I'm you're boyfriend now. Please I want to make sure your safe" L.Joe pleaded.

It's no use L.Joe after you send me him, I will follow you until you come home safe from MyungSoo - You thought.
"Please~" L.Joe said as he look at you in the eyes holding your cold hands.
"Fine~" You secretly sighed as you agree to him sending you home. L.Joe smile widely as the two of you walk home holding hands.

After minutes of walking the two of you arrived at your house, you two stop infront of the door. L.Joe still holding your hand wont like to let go.
"Mm... See you tomorrow ~~~~~~ah" L.Joe said as you nodded your head. L.Joe lean in as he place a soft kiss to your lips.
"Bye~" L.Joe smile as he pulled away and walk back as he wave his hand signaling you to go inside. You waved at him then went inside, as soon as the door close L.Joe smile in content before walking him. You watch him through the window when you saw him turn the corner, you follow him to his home.

You were at the rooftop watching him safely enter their house, L.Joe greeted his parents then when to his room, a smile appeared on your face as you see him safe.

I will protect you from everything L.Joe - You thought.

L.Joe was seating on his bed reading twilight book, ever since he saw you reading it and tell him that you believe that vampire exist. He can't stop thinking about it.

Are their really true? - L.Joe thought.

Feeling something or someone call his name, L.Joe look up and his eyes look at the window. L.Joe stood up and walk to the window, he open the window and look around to see if some of his friend calling him. Seeing none L.Joe sighed. "But I heard someone called me" He mumbled with last glaze outside L.Joe close the window and walk back to his bed and continue reading his book.

You were now standing at their rooftop, still with the smile on your face. But the smile on your face vanish when you smell the scent in the air, bad shiver run to your body.

"This can't be" You mumbled as your eyes turn black color.



____________________________________________________________________________

To be continue....


Sorry for the short chapter

Comment Please


Winterprincess/**princess**

All right reserved 2011
Copyright @ kpop-fanfic.blogspot.com