Reunited

Eternity



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYGjVfpKFVY



[Chapter 33:] Reunited..

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

____________________________________________________________________________

|No One POV|


"Sit down~ " You said as you turn around to see him in the clothes you buy a week ago with Eunhye. A small smile appeared on your face. "I can tell Eunhye have a great taste when it come to fashion." You said he sat on the chair as you place the tea infront of him then sat across from him. "Drink it while it's hot" You said, L.Joe look at you not saying anything as he drink his tea.

"L.Joe~ah about the thing you witness earlier it~~~~" You were cut off by L.Joe.
"Stop~" L.Joe softly said you look up at him to see him staring at you. "There's no need for me hear your explanation ~~~~~ah" He said.
"oppa~" You called tears skip from your eyes scared that he told you to stay away from him from now on or start accusing you wrong again. You look at your lap not wanting to make an eye contact with him. "I understand if you ask me to stay away from you, but please let me protect you from MyungSoo. I don't~" You look up at him then you felt a pair of familiar warm lips against your cold one.

Shock at first but automatically your eyes shut close as you kiss him back. Tears of happiness skip from your eyes as your lips move in sync with his. Few minutes passed L.Joe slowly pulled away from the kiss as he look at you in the eyes, you can see the passion, love in his eyes. L.Joe gently wipe your tears as a small smile appeared on his face.

"Because I already remember everything, my love" L.Joe mumbled. "I'm sorry, if I take so much time to back" L.Joe added as walk to you side and knee infront of you. "Forgive me, ~~~~~~ah" L.Joe kiss you right hand.
"Byunghyun~"You pulled him into tight hug as another set of tears run to your cheek. L.Joe hug you back as tight as you.

Their love for each other finally reunite after for so long time. L.Joe and you were in the living cuddling each other. You were seating in between his leg as he wrap his arms around you from behind, you rest your head to his board chest as the heavy rain outside become the music for the two of you.

"I still can't believe we will end up like this, I thought your going to say you don't want to me again~" You were cut off by his laughed.
"Yah~ why would I do that? You've waited for such a long time for me to come back and I will just push you away?" L.Joe paused. "That will never happen" L.Joe turn you around to face him as he caress you pale cheek. "I'm sorry, If I take to long to remember you ~~~~~ah" He said, you shook you head as you hold his hand that was on your cheek.
"It's fine, it's worth it I have you now beside me" You said.

"Saranghae, my love" L.Joe sweetly said as he kiss you forehead.
"Nadu, Saranghae oppa" You reply as you shared another passionate kiss.




____________________________________________________________________________

To be continue....


Comment Please


Winterprincess/**princess**

All right reserved 2011
Copyright @ kpop-fanfic.blogspot.com