Encounter

Eternity



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSAbUzmh46g



[Chapter 11:] Encounter.....

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

*************************************************

[No One POV]


You were seating at the couch in the living room reading your favorite book when Eunhye come out from the kitchen with worried look on her face.
"We're out of meat"Eunhye panicking said is like she's going to die soon.
"Then just drink some blood."You calmly said not taking your eyes off of your book.
"But I want meet."Eunhye hissed.
"What do you want me to do?"You asked as you lift to another page.
"Buy me some please"She said.
"Why don't you go out and buy for your self?"You asked this time you look at her.
"I'm not in the mood to go out."She said.
"Me neither" You said as you look back to what you were reading.

"Please ~~~~~~ah, I really need those frozen meat right now."Eunhye begged in front of you, you sighed as you put down your book and stood up.
"Fine"You took your jacket and wallet and left to the nearest market.


After hanging out with his friends, it's time for L.Joe to head home. He was walking to the dark alley  towards his house when suddenly some gang blocked his way, L.Joe eyes narrowed as he look at the men infront of him.

"What do you want?"L.Joe hissed in annoying tone.
"Well well... what do we have here? L.Joe of Teen Top. You have the guts to walk to our territory alone eh?"The leader look guy said as he look well more like glaring at him.
"Inati still learning how to beat me?"L.Joe asked with a infamous smirked on his face.
"Let's see if you can still smirked like that after I beat the out of you."Inati shout as he and his gang 'Dalmatian' run towards him and the fight between L.Joe and Dalmatian gang begin.

L.Joe punch DayDay on the face as he kick Dari on the chest, Inati glared at him even more as he launch a punch on L.Joe face but L.Joe easily dodge his punch as he knee his on the guts. Inati groaned in pain as Youngwon saw a glass bottle of soju on the ground, he took it and run behind L.Joe.
"Die you bastard."Youngwon shout as he broke the glass of soju on L.Joe head.

You were now walking home with a bag of frozen meat in your right hand when suddenly you smell his scent, you stop on your track as you keep sniffed his scent then your gaze turn to the dark alley to your left.

"Byunghyun."You mumbled his name, in a seconds you were in the place where L.Joe was. Your eyes color turn black as you saw L.Joe laying on the ground with a bleeding head.

"Yah~"Inati kick L.Joe on the stomach and he groaned in pain. "I'm not over you yet L.Joe. You need to pay me from what you done to me and my gang" Inati hissed and about to give L.Joe another kick when he heard something drop on the ground. Dalmatian turn their head at your way.

"Well look do we have here?"Inati smirked as he look at his gang member.

You glared at him as your hands form a fist, you walk towards the street light with you head lower down so that they can't see your eyes.
"What a girl like you doing out here alone?" Inati asked as he slowly took a step towards you.
"I give you 10 sec. to live this place or else.."You spoke.
"Or else what? What a girl like you can't do to us?" Inati asked still have a  smirked on his face as he approached you.
"10......9....."
"Why do you play oppa, huh?" Inati asked as he trace your arm with his finger. "8.......7........6" "Keep counting like I care"Inati hissed as he check your figure. "5.......4........3" "You have a nice , I can't wait to lay my hand at them"He said as his friends laughed looking at you.
"I give you one last change to run back to your mother feet, before I change my mind" You said.

"Oh come one babe, what a beauty like can do to us?"Inati asked.
"2..........1.."
"Come here"Inati was about to grab your wrist when a blink of an eye you were out of sight. "Yah~ where the hell are you?"Inati shout as he look around for you.
"I give you a change to run away but you ignored it."Your voice echo the place.
"Where the hell are you bitc* show yourself"Inati shout again.
"Instead saving your out.. you chose to meet your grave"You said in the air.

"Now I will grant your death wish.."Out of a sudden you were infront of his eyes. Inati's eyes widen as he see your black eyes staring at him.
"You....your"
"Vampire"You finished for him as your fangs appeared Inati eyes went bigger at the sight of your fangs.
"I don't like the smell of your blood."You said as you lean in to his neck. "It's nasty..."
"Please....I i beg you...have mercy"Inati knee infront of you. You lean in to his ear then he collapse on the ground.

You turn around to see his friends looking at you in fear. In a sec you were in front of them you do the same thing what you did to their leader, when their body drop on the ground. Your gaze shifted at the unconscious L.Joe.

"Byunghyun~"In a blink of an eye you were kneeling beside him. You place his arm around your neck as you help him stood up. "Why your so light?"You look at his face as blood zoom out from his wounded head.

You pick up the frozen meat on the ground and speed home.


******************************************* 

End..


Comment Please




Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction