I Like You

Eternity


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxFtEe2ikHQ



[Chapter 26:] I like you..

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

____________________________________________________________________________

|No One POV|

Cloudy monday come you and Eunhye went to school early, just like a habit Eunhye went directly to the rooftop and will just wait for you their at lunch while you went to your homeroom to find it still empty, you walk towards your chair and sat their quietly as you look out at the window.

Minutes later you smell L.Joe's scent coming closer to where you are, you look up and see L.Joe by the door frame. A smile appeared on his face as soon as he saw you, L.Joe walk to his sit that was next to you.

"You were early today?" You said more like asked. L.Joe look at your way and give you his dashing smile.
"I have to, this day will be a special day for me." L.Joe said.
"Jinja? Waeyo? Is it your birthday today?" You asked as L.Joe shook his head.
"Nope, you will find out later" With that L.Joe give you another dashing smile, you smile back.

Soon enough your homeroom was full of student, you're homeroom teacher went inside and start his lesson, after hours of boring lesson it was lunch time. You're classmate hurried went to the cafeteria to eat their lunch, while you taking your time to arrange your belongings.
"Is he waiting for me again?" You asked as you smell L.Joe's scent in the air. You walk to the door to find L.Joe waiting for you.
"Want to eat with me today?" L.Joe asked offering his hand to you. You look at his hand the at his eyes as a smile appeared on your face.
"Sure" you said as you place your hand to his, L.Joe lead the way but to your surprise you two passed the cafeteria.

"L.Joe~oppa we just passed the cafeteria" You remain him. He look at you with his dashing smile. "Who said we're going to eat in the cafeteria? I notice that you doesn't like the food there so i prepared something for you" He said.
"You cook for me?" You asked as he just nodded his head to you and continue walking. You bit your lips to keep you to smile so wide, you stared at his back as he lead to the school garden.

You cook for me, but I don't eat Human food - You thought.


You two finally arrived at the shady tree in the school garden. You saw a mat under the tree and a basket of human food, L.Joe lead you there still holding to your hand. The both of you sat down at the mat as L.Joe prepared the food he cook infront of the both of you.
"Here, eat plenty ok?" L.Joe handed you a pair of chopstick as he nodded to the food.
"But~" You were cut off by him.
"Please, I wake up early in the morning to prepared all this for the both of us." L.Joe said you soften as you hear him say that. You sighed as you look at the food infront of you, L.Joe look at you with a worried face. L.Joe took a Kimbap using his chopstick and held it near your lips.
"Come on try it" L.Joe said, you look at the kimbap infront of you then at L.Joe who doing a puppy eye as he nodded and held the kimbap to you lips closely.

I can't back out anymore, he wake up early just to make human food just for me - You thought, slowly you open your mouth and eat the kimbap. You close your eyes as you chew the food.

Mm... not bad... but I still like my fresh meat cover with fresh blood. - You thought.

"Good?" L.Joe asked.
"Mm... I didn't know you can cook" You said.
"Of course, I'm L.Joe" He said proud to himself.

Thank god, I always watch mom cook food. - L.Joe thought

You secretly giggle as you heard his thought. After eating L.Joe's cooking the both of you just stay neither of you talk, L.Joe took a glace of you once in a while.
"What is it, oppa?" You suddenly asked as you look at L.Joe, he was cut of guard and look away.
"Mm... nothing" He said not meeting your eyes. You nodded your head, you look at your wrist watch to see 5 minutes before the next class.
"I think we should go back now the next class will start soon." You said as you stood up to leave, L.Joe eyes widen as he immediately stood up.
"Wait ~~~~~~~ah" L.Joe called, you turn around to look at him.
"Ne?"
"I have something to tell you." L.Joe said, you title your head as you walk back to him. You were now standing infront of him.
"What is it?" You asked.

God, you can do it L.Joe don't be a coward. - L.Joe thought.
What do you want to tell me, L.Joe? - You also thought as you heard his thought.

"I.....i" L.Joe can't put a right word as he look at you.
"I I what?" You asked.
"I Like You~" L.Joe confessed, your eyes widen as you heard him confess to you.
"I don't know when I start liking you but all I know is that, I feel complete when I'm with you" L.Joe said as he took another step closer to you. He took your hand into his as he look at you again.

"Will you be more than a friend and be my girl?" L.Joe asked. You can't a word to answer his simple question, you want to say yes but your mouth won't open.
"It's ok if you doesn't feel the same way, never~" L.Joe stop his words as a pair of familiar cold lips shut him up. L.Joe eyes widen but close it immediately and kiss you back.

Her lips, why do I feel I kiss her lips before? - L.Joe thought.

"I like you too" Byunghyun~oppa - you said as you pulled away from the kiss.


____________________________________________________________________________

To be continue....


Comment Please


Winterprincess/**princess**
All right reserved 2011
Copyright @ kpop-fanfic.blogspot.com