Blur flashback

Eternity


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN0sfJQQ2Qg


[Chapter 29:] Blur flashback..

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

____________________________________________________________________________

|No One POV|

It was raining hard as you were standing at the rooftop, your body didn't get wet from the rain as you form a shield to protect you from heavy rain, you thought every works Eunhye said to you. As you watch L.Joe from his window doing his homework.


"Each day they come closer and closer to us" Eunhye said and glaze at you. "We need to prepare ~~~~~~ah, we are out number towards them".

"You need to show your true self to him~" She said.
"You know we can't defeat them with just the two of us."
"You know, we don't have a choice ~~~~~~ah. You need to turn him now or lose him again in MyungSoo merciless hands"


Her every words keep ringing to your head, "I can't turn you, not if your not willing too" You whisper as your eyes didn't leave his figure, L.Joe stood up as he left to his bathroom to change to his pajama when he coma out he immediately went to sleep.

When you already sure he was passed asleep, in split second you were already in his room. You quietly walk to his bed as you sat beside him, slowly you're hand went to his smooth face then you close your eyes.

L.Joe was walking in the middle of nowhere, when suddenly a figure appeared at the other end of the road. Without any hesitation L.Joe walk towards the figure as he went closer and closer to the figure, he suddenly stop a few feet away from it.

The figure turn around it's been awhile since he dream about her, ever since L.Joe was dating you the girl in his dream didn't come any more but today she come. A sad smile appeared to the mysterious girl as L.Joe didn't take his eyes off of her, the girl walk towards him still the smile on her face didn't leave as soon as she stop infront of him,

Her hand travel to his face caressing it with her cold hand. "You don't have to worry Byunghyun~oppa I will protect you from MyungSoo. I will not let him hurt you again" The girl said as she start to lean in, immediately L.Joe eyes shut close.

What am I doing? I already have a girlfriend that I love, why do I let other girl kiss in my dream - L.Joe thought.

Soon their lips lock to each other as they shared a passionate kiss, slowly the girl pulled back and L.Joe open his eyes to find her girlfriend infront of her instead the mysterious girl.

"~~~~~~~ah?" L.Joe asked confused.
"Byunghyun~ please open your eyes and remember me" You said.
"Byunghyun? remember you? What are you talking about ~~~~~ah? I don't understand you" L.Joe asked more confused for why the hell your calling him Byunghyun like the mysterious girl always called him.
"Please Byunghyun remember me, before it's getting to late" You said as you slowly pulling away from him and vanished in the thin air.

"~~~~~~~ah? ~~~~~~~AH!" L.Joe shout your name as he look around to look for you.


"~~~~~~~ah? ~~~~~~~~AH!" L.Joe shout in his dream as you pulled away from him. He open his eyes as he sat up, beads of sweat were all over his face as he try to catch his breathe. L.Joe look around his dark empty room.

"What was happening to me?" L.Joe whisper as he remember what you were saying to him in his dream. "How came the mysterious girl be ~~~~~~ah all of a sudden" L.Joe can't answer every question pop in his head.

L.Joe turn to his night stand, as he open his drawer he pick up the rose that he found once he woke up from a dream like this. He still can't believe how that rose come out from his dream.

"Who is Byunghyun? why she keep calling in that name? and now ~~~~~~ah also calling in that name" L.Joe held his head as he start to feel pain. He close his eyes as random flashback flash in his head, but all of them are blur.

"Stop it, it's hurt~" L.Joe start to shout. HyeShi who was room beside him hearing her brother shouting in the middle of the night, immediately room to his room to find her brother holding his head in pain.

"Oppa? omo what's happening to you" HyeShi don't know what to do.
"It's hurt, my head it's hurt" L.Joe cried out.

Meanwhile you were behind the streetlight infront of L.Joe's house as your eyes didn't leave his room. The window was wide open as you heard L.Joe cried because of the pain in his head.

"Mianhae, L.Joe but I have to do that" You whisper.

HyeShi run to his bathroom to get some pain killer then she headed downstairs to get a glass of water then run back up. She handed the medicine and water to L.Joe.
"Here oppa drink this to lessen the pain" HyeShi said as L.Joe eat the medicine that his sister give.
"Take some rest, the pain will go away soon. Tomorrow I tell to mom to bring you to the hospital" HyeShi said as she help him laid back to his bed. L.Joe close his eyes as tears skip from his left eyes.
"Sleep now oppa" HyeShi said as she brush his bangs away from his face.

Soon L.Joe fell asleep, HyeShi look at her brother and sighed. She look at the open window, she stood up to close the window then she left the room with one more glaze at her brother.



____________________________________________________________________________

To be continue....


Comment Please


Winterprincess/**princess**

All right reserved 2011
Copyright @ kpop-fanfic.blogspot.com