No turning back.

Eternity

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLIaeSYiS_U

[Chapter 37] No turning back.

 

 

“ “means talking

Italic means thoughts

Color Blue means flashback

Color Redmeans Dreams

 

 

|No One POV|

 

After making sure Eunhye is ok, you walk out from her room to go downstairs to the kitchen. L.Joe was seating on the chair, he look up when he felt presence with him at the kitchen.

 

“Is she ok?” L.Joe asked, you nodded your head as you walk to the fridge to get a bottle of fresh bottle of blood, and gulped it in one-shot. L.Joe was staring at you; you look back at him with questionable eyes.

“What? Why are you looking at me like that?” You asked as you sat across from him. “Don’t tell me your still not use to see your girlfriend drinking some blood?” You asked again, L.Joe shook his head as he held your hand that was place on the table.

 

“Then what’s wrong?” You asked as you caress his cheek. L.Joe holds your hand that was place on his cheek as he close his eyes to feel your cold but soft hand.

 

L.Joe opens his eyes again and looks at you straight in the eyes. “Seeing you fight like that earlier make me think to myself as your useless lover, I can’t even depend you~” You cut him off.

“Shhh~ stop talking nonsense ok? You’re not useless L.Joe, so don’t say something like that to yourself. I don’t care if you can’t protect me or something because I can protect myself.” You paused. “All I want is for you to be safe, I don’t want to lose you again for the second time” You said as tears skip from your eyes, L.Joe immediately wiped your tears away with his thumb.

 

L.Joe stood up as he walk towards you and bend down infront of you. Holding your hand to his, caressing his thumb to the back of your hand, a smile appeared on his handsome face.

 

“You won’t lose me again ~~~~~ah, I promise I won’t leave your side again” L.Joe said as he look at you in the eyes. You soften to his word as another set of tears skip from your eyes. L.Joe leans in to kiss your lips, as soon as your lips locked he also seal the promise he said to you. You kiss him back with so much passion, love that you have for him.

 

Slowly L.Joe pulled away from the kiss as he rest his forehead against your, you close your eyes for a second then open it again. L.Joe were staring at you, you can see the seriousness in his brown eyes.

 

“~~~~~ah please turn me like you” L.Joe said you eyes widen at his request. “I… I can’t I don’t want you to suffer, if I turn you like me you have to leave your family, your friends you have to play dead in front of their eyes. I can’t put you in that kind of situation.” You shook your head refusing to his wish.

 

“But I can’t take it, what if MyungSoo succeed to his plans? What if I lose you? I don’t know what I’m going to do if that’s happen.” L.Joe paused. “I don’t want to just stand at the side watching MyungSoo take you away from me, I can afford to lose to them but I can’t afford to lose you right infront of my eyes” Tears were now pouring from his eyes as he say those word.

 

“You’re my everything ~~~~~~ah, please I’m begging make me one like you. So I can protect you” L.Joe said you look away as you can’t control your tears then look back at him.

 

 

The two of you were seating at your dark bed room facing each other, you were still hesitating for turning him like you. L.Joe sees the hesitance in your eyes as he holds your hand and squeezes it you look up at him.

 

“Please~” L.Joe whisper but able to hear it, taking a deep breath your pangs appeared in his eyes but that doesn’t scared him, L.Joe still determine to be a with you till eternity.

 

You raise his right wrist to your mouth. “This will hurt for awhile but~” L.Joe cut you off by placing a soft kiss to your cold, soft lips.

“I know, I can take the pain.” L.Joe softly said when he pulled from the kiss; you nodded your head as you place his wrist in front of your mouth again.

 

Your pang touch his skin, L.Joe felt shiver run down to his spine but didn’t mind it. This is what he want, to be with you, to be able to protect you. L.Joe closes his eyes as he feels the pain as you start his blood out of his body.

 

L.Joe’s body turning pale as was losing so much blood, you keep his blood out. You look up at him as you see his red lips turning purple, and he also feel sleepy. Thinking that it’s enough you pulled away as you bite your own wrist blood start to come out you place it in front of L.Joe’s mouth.

“Drink my blood.” You said as L.Joe do as what you say. He your blood like a hungry baby. L.Joe can feel that something happening inside of his body. He let go of your hand as he held his chest where his heart located. L.Joe screams in pain, you watch him rolled his body on the couch. You look away as you can’t take it anymore it pains you watching him suffer like this, but this is what he wanted.

 

You stood up to go to the kitchen to get 10 bottle of fresh blood and frozen meats, you place it on the coffee table. You look at the time in five seconds his heart will stops beating, you look at L.Joe who was laying on the couch slowly his hand landed on the side meaning that his now dead.

 

You sat beside him as you place his head on your lap. You took his wrist and touch his wound in a second the wound disappear. You brush his bangs out of his now pale face; you lean in to place a soft kiss to his lips.

 

I’m starting to miss you warm, soft lips… But I guess this is for the best. – You thought. Slowly L.Joe open his eyes, a small smile appeared on your face. “Gwenchana~?” You asked him as he slowly sat up.

“Mm… but I feel thirsty” L.Joe nodded his head as he look at you.

 

“Here~ I know you will be thirsty so I already take 10 bottles out and some frozen meats.” You said as you give him a bottle of fresh blood. L.Joe took it and starts drinking the blood.

 

In less than 20 minutes he finished all the blood bottle and frozen meat. “There’s no turning back now” you said as L.Joe look at you.

“Who said I’m wanted to turn back?” He asked as you shrugged.

“Come here” L.Joe pulled you into a tight embrace. “Now, I can’t protect you from MyungSoo and more over I can be with you for Eternity.” L.Joe said as he kisses your forehead, you burn your face on his chest.

 

“Saranghae Lee L.Joe~”

“I love you too ~~~~~~ah, my lover” L.Joe said.

 

 

 

To be continue…………..

 

 

-Winterprincess/**princess**

All right reserved 2011

Copyright © kpop-fanfic.blogspot.com