The story behind of the Song Twins |Part II|

Eternity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC41VXfR6HE



[Chapter 24:] The story behind of the Song Twins |Part II|

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

______________________________________________________________

|No One POV|



"HyunAh's here" Eunhye said as she look around the place. Junhyung eyes widen as he heard the name of Eunhye twin. The girl who confess to him, the girl he turn down because of her twin sister.

Junhyung pulled Eunhye in a tight hug as he look around, then he saw a figure through the corner of his eyes, he turn around and saw HyunAh walking towards them with hatred in her eyes for the both of them, Junhyung try his best to cover Eunhye with his body. HyunAh keep walking towards them with hatred, betrayed eyes.

"Do you think you can protect her with you human body?" HyunAh asked as an evil smirked appeared on her face. In one shift movement HyunAh was infront of Junhyung glaring at him. "Your weak compared to me, did you forget that I'm a vampire?" HyunAh asked.
"Stay away from us." Junhyung bravely said but inside he was a bit scared but if it's for the girl he loved he will do anything even sacrifice his life.
"What are you doing here HyunAh?" Eunhye finally asked her twin sister.

HyunAh shifted her look to her twin sister and immediately her eyes narrowed as she saw her holding the man she loved. "You betrayer" HyunAh shout in one shift moved Eunhye as pushed hard at the big tree as HyunAh choking her with one hand. Junhyung eyes widen to see his lover and his future child in danger.
"Let her go HyunAh~" Junhyung shout as he step towards them trying to save his family. But HyunAh send him away from them with her other hand.

Junhyung groan in pain as he slam into a tree so hard, to vampire like the twins it's nothing but to a human body like Junhyung it's impossible to feel no pain. "Leave him alone HyunAh" Eunhye said as she saw her lover in such pain. Her eyes turn black color as she use her power to send HyunAh away from her  and in one shift movement she was beside Junhyung as her eyes change to light brown color.
"Junhyung gwenchana?" She asked as took his head to her lap. Junhyung open his eyes seeing the angelic face of his lover, Junhyung raise his left hand as he caress Eunhye cheek.
"I'm ok, are you?" Junhyung asked as Eunhye nodded her head.
HyunAh saw how caring Junhyung to her twin and her body felt so much angry, betrayal, jealous. HyunAh stood up as she zoom towards them.
"Your going to pay, for betraying me" HyunAh said as she crash Eunhye again to a tree cut off guard Eunhye didn't saw HyunAh push her poisonous nail to her stomach.
"HyunAh~"Eunhye was shocked as she look at her twin smirking at her, then her eyes shifted to her stomach. "No~" Eunhye said her weak voice.

Junhyung eyes widen to see Eunhye collapse on the ground holding her stomach. "My baby~" Eunhye said before closing her eyes.

When Eunhye open her eyes she was back at the palace lying in her king size bed. Tears skip from his eyes as she remember the horrible scene last night, her hand run to her stomach then the door of her room open revealing the queen and her uncle who was a doctor.

"Eunhye~ah I'm glad you awake" Her mother said as she sat next to her bed. Eunhye ignore her as she look at her uncle. "What happen to my baby?" Eunhye asked the queen and her uncle lower their head.
"I'm sorry Eunhye~ah but the fetus inside your body was gone"her uncle carefully reveal the truth to her. Eunhye can't believe what he say as another tears skip from her beautiful eyes.


"Junhyung and my baby was gone because of HyunAh and since then I didn't see her and I don't know what really happen to Junhyung that day" Eunhye said as you patted her back to comfort her.
"I'm sorry Eunhye~ah" You said Eunhye shook her head.
"It's ok, it's already in the passed but I guess the hatred between me and HyunAh will remain forever" Eunhye said as she look at you. You pulled her in a tight hug.
"Don't worry I with you, just like how you were to me" You said.
"Thank you ~~~~~~ah" Eunhye smile.
"No problem" You smiled back.


Little the two of you known someone was watching you inside the palace as an evil smirked appeared on his/her face.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

To be continue....



Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction