Closer...

Eternity


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYXX8l4N1x4




[Chapter 15:] Closer....

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

***************************************************

[No One POV]


The following day you get up early from bed, you washed up then get downstairs. As you enter the kitchen you saw Eunhye already there putting a meat into two plate then pour fresh blood on top of it as a sauce then place the plate on the kitchen table.

"Come on, let's eat. I know your hungry now you didn't eat last night"Eunhye said not looking at you as she sat on the chair and start eating her meat with fresh blood on top. You walked towards the table then sat in front of her and start eating.

After the silent breakfast the two of you leave to school, like always the two of you arrived at school early Eunhye headed to the rooftop as she don't want to seat next to Chunji guy again you give a look as she left you alone. You took a sighed before heading to your homeroom, you sat at you usual seat and took out your new book and start reading it while waiting to class started.

Soon enough your class room was full of student, you sighed at the noisy that your classmate making then your homeroom teacher Mr. Cho come and quiet down the student you put down your book then took a glaze to the chair next to you.

Late again? - You thought.

On cue the door burst open and reveal panting L.Joe. Mr. Cho look at him and shook his head then went back to his lesson, L.Joe walk to his seat but stop midway when he saw you seating on your chair staring back at him. He didn't know why but he felt happiness seeing you come to class today.

What the? Why I'm happy to see her attend the class? - L.Joe thought before walking to his seat again.

All through out the lesson the two of you do is stole some glaze to each other. You left the classroom when the bell rang headed to the rooftop where Eunhye was waiting for you. But stop when you heard his voice called your name from behind, you slowly turned around as L.Joe stop in front of you. You look at him waiting for him to talk.

"C~ Can we talk?" L.Joe asked looking back at you.
"Ne"You nodded your head.
"Follow me."L.Joe said and start walking you follow him and the two of you stop at the school garden.

L.Joe sat under the big shady tree, he look up at you then took out something from his pocket. L.Joe place his handkerchief on the grass next to him then look at you again.

"Sit"L.Joe said you look at him then at his handkerchief on the grass, you paused for a few seconds.
"Don't worry I won't bite you"L.Joe said patted the sit next to him, you sighed before taking your seat next to him.

There is an awkward silent between the two of you. L.Joe look around thinking how to start some conversation with you, then he saw a bending machine not so far from where the two of you was. He stood up from his seat, you look at him as he run to the bending machine and pulled out something before heading back where he leave you.

"Here~"L.Joe handed you a can of soda, you blinked at him a few times before taking the soda from his hand. L.Joe smile then sit next to you again, he open his own soda as he took a sip.
"I just want to thank you again for saving and treating me"L.Joe said not looking at you, you look at him. He look back at you with a genuine smile on his face.
"If weren't for you maybe I'm dead by now"L.Joe said.

I'm not letting that to happen again, Byunghyun~oppa - You thought.

"Your welcome"You said with a small smile on your face.
"You friend with my sister right?"He asked you blinked at him.
"Huh?"
"HyeShi~ah, your her friend right"L.Joe said.
"Oh.. oh ne"You hesitatingly nodded your head.
"Then you won't mind if we become friends too right?"L.Joe asked you look at him a bit shocked but don't show it to him. "Don't get me wrong, I didn't make friends with you because you save my life, I making friends with you because I think your a good person and not like some other girl who was following me around"L.Joe said.

Of course I'm not like them, because I'm not a human - You thought.

"So were friends?"L.Joe held out his right hand for a handshake. You look at him then at his hand then back at him again, a smile appeared on your face as you took his hand in yours.
"Friends"You said.
"Friends~"L.Joe repeat it with a huge smile on his face.

And other reason why I want to be close to you because I think I know you from somewhere but I don't remember where? - L.Joe thought.

You secretly smile as you heard his thought. That's it Byunghyun~oppa remember me. - You said to his mind.

"Huh? did you say something?"L.Joe asked.
"What? No I didn't"You said.

L.Joe scratch the back of his neck in confuse. "That's strange I think I heard you say something, Are you sure you didn't talk?"L.Joe asked as you shook you head.
"No~"You said. "Maybe your hungry already, why don't you go to the cafeteria and eat with your friends"You suggest.
"Yeah your right maybe I'm just hungry. Come on let's eat"L.Joe stood up from his sit and dust his pant then look at you and held out his hand to help you stand up.

You look at his hand then took it, he pulled up. When you were on your feet you let go of his hand as you dust your shirt. As you pulled your hand from him, he felt like there missing something from him.

What is this feeling? - L.Joe thought.

He pushed aside that thought as he look at you again. "Let's go~"He called.
"You go ahead I'm still not hungry"You said.
"Are you sure?"L.Joe asked as you nodded.
"Oh ok.... See you in class later"L.Joe said as he start walking to the cafeteria where his friends are.

It's your love for me Byunghyun~oppa, the feeling you felt just now is the love you have for me. - You thought as you watch him walk to the cafeteria. You look the soda that he give you in your hand and a smile appeared on your face.

A little bit more oppa, just a bit more and our love will reunite. - You said to yourself.

You look at the cafeteria and saw L.Joe walk to his friends with a big smile on his face, after looking at him for a few more minutes you headed to the rooftop. As you arrived at the rooftop you saw Eunhye seating at railing with no fear. You walk towards her as you swing your hand to get a bottle of blood from her bag and took a long sip.

"I see that you two are getting close to each other"Eunhye said as she look at you. You the bottle of blood down and wipe your mouth with the back of you hand.
"Just a little more Eunhye~ah and he will remember me. Then our love for each other will reunite again after a very long years of waiting for him to come back again."You said with a smile on your face and look at her.
"I'm happy for you cousin"Eunhye said as she go don't the railing and walk to her bag. "But a little reminder, you better be careful if MyungSoo find out that Byunghyun come back. He will might do again what he do back there or worse. But don't worry I'm with you"Eunhye put a hand on your shoulder as you give her a small smile. She smile back at you.


******************************************************

To be continue.....




Comment Please





Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction