Junhyung...

Eternity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofoD-OuPbC8

 

[Chapter --] Junhyung

 

“ “means talking

Italic means thoughts

Color Blue means flashback

Color Red means Dreams

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

|No One POV|

 

Days passed dark clouds surrounding the whole city of Seoul. L.Joe spent more time with you at your house. Eunhye keep bagging you about turning L.Joe like one of you but you keep refusing you don’t want to turn him like you if he don’t like it.

 

You and L.Joe were cuddling each other at the living room while Eunhye were in her room lying on her bed thinking the mysterious event happened these past few days. She keeps dreaming about Junhyung and they’re supposed to be child.

 

Eunhye were in the middle of the forest waiting for her lover to appear infront of, she was excited to meet him because she have good news for him. Eunhye was seating under a big tree, she look up and smile at how the moon light the whole forest. Her hand caresses her abdomen.

 

I promise I will protect you and your father with all my life, even I go against my family – Eunhye thought the smile on her face become huge when she smell the scent of her lover coming closer.

 

Soon enough Junhyung appear under the moonlight with his calm and gentle eyes, a smile appeared on his face when he saw his lover seating at their secret place. He walks closer to her and pulled her into a tight embrace.

 

“Did you wait for so long?” Junhyung asked when he pulled from the hug. Eunhye shook her head and smile, as Junhyung smile back he sat behind her as he pulled him even closer to him.

 

“I love you Eunhye~ah” Junhyung whisper to her ear from behind, another smile appeared on her face to hear those words that she love to hear from him.

“I love you too Junhyung~oppa” Eunhye reply as he look at him, Junhyung smile as he lean in to place a soft and passionate kiss to her cold but soft lips.

 

Eunhye open her eyes as tears skip from her gold eyes. “Why do you have to appeared on my dreams again, when I’m already starting a new life” Eunhye whisper.

 

Eunhye look at her drawer that she locked up for so many years now, she got up from her bed as she walks to the drawer, she took off her key necklace as she unlock the drawer. Inside the drawer there was a small black velvet box, with shaking hand Eunhye take the box out of the drawer then close the drawer again as she sat back on her bed.

 

Eunhye caresses the black velvet box with her thumbs as she slowly open it, inside the box were laying a black marble ring that she been locked up for so long years. Tears poured from her eyes when she remembers that night. The night Junhyung asked her to marry him, the night they tell each other how much they loved one another, the night they become one.

 

Eunhye was waiting for the right time to escape the palace and meet her lover, when the time come Eunhye jumped out from her window. Once she landed on the ground she looks around to make here there’s no vampire guards see her. Seeing none, Eunhye run to the forest in a flashed.

 

Soon enough she reach the middle of the forest, there seating under the big tree was her lover a smile appeared from her face as she walk toward him. Junhyung look up and a smile also appeared on his face when he saw the love of his life. Junhyung stood up as he pulled Eunhye to a tight embrace.

 

“I missed you oppa” Eunhye said as she pulled from the hug.

“I missed you too my love” Junhyung said as he caresses her cheek, then he slowly lean in to place a kiss on her lips. The two of them shared a passionate kiss with so much love for each other.

 

Junhyung slowly pulled away as his rest his forehead against her, he close his eyes for a while then open it again. “I want to give you something.” He said as he gets something from his pocket. Eunhye look at him with curious in her eyes.

 

Junhyung found what he was looking for; look at Eunhye in the eyes as his smile. “We might belong to different world, but our loves for each other are true” Junhyung said as held out a black marble ring, Eunhye eyes wide as she stared at Junhyung. “Marry me and leave this world that forbids our love for each other” Junhyung whisper but able to Eunhye to him.

 

Tears skip from her eyes and slowly nodded her head. “Yes~” That’s the only word come out from her lips. Junhyung smile as he slipped the ring to her ring finger and pulled her into another tight embrace. Junhyung kiss Eunhye again this time it’s not like the other kiss they shared with each other, this one is full of love, passion, desire to each other. Junhyung deepen the kiss as he pulled Eunhye even closer to him, they lay under the big tree in the middle of the forest without breaking the kiss.

 

And for the first time they become one that night.

 

Eunhye take the ring out of the box. “Junhyung~oppa” Eunhye paused. “Where are you? What really happened to you? Why did you disappear on me without leave any trace” Eunhye asked the ring in her hand as if it will answer her question.

 

Out of a sudden she feel bad shiver run to her body as she look at the window. Someone’s here and I am sure he/she is one of HyunAh’s slaves as I can smell her evil scent in the air. – Eunhye thought as she get up from her bed and place the ring back to it proper place and locked it again to the drower. Then she heard the doorbell of rang. Eunhye look at her door as she immediately close the drawer and put back her key necklace.

 

Meanwhile L.Joe and you were cuddling each other when you also felt bad shiver run to your body as you look at the door.

 

Someone’s here.– You thought as you pulled away from L.Joe.

“Hey something’s wrong?” L.Joe asked as he looks at you worriedly. You look back at him and shook your head.

 

You don’t want to scare him so you keep it calm. Then out of a sudden the doorbell rang, you look at the front door, L.Joe also look at the front door then back to you.

 

“Are you expecting someone?” L.Joe asked, you look at him as you give him a small smile. Eunhye come down from her room, she look at you and L.Joe then back to you.

 

You stood up from your seat. “Stay here ok?” You said to L.Joe as he nodded his head like a good boy.

 

You nodded to Eunhye as she walk to the front door, slowly her hand reach for the door knob but before she open the door her eyes turn black preparing herself, your eyes also turn black in case something unexpectedly happen.

 

Slowly Eunhye open the door as soon as she opens the door her eyes widen and back to its normal color.

 

“Junhyung~oppa?”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

To be continue…

 

 

-Winterprincess/**princess**

All right reserved 2011

Copyright © kpop-fanfic.blogspot.com