Who are you?

Eternity


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VP7fUqTWYY


[Chapter 07:] Who are you??


Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
' ' means Thought(s)

**************************************************

[No One POV]


You sighed 'Every time she has to seat next to that Chunji guy, she skip class' You thought you look back at the cafeteria to watch L.Joe again but he was nowhere in sight. 'Where the hell is he?' You asked yourself then you smell his blood scent coming towards you.

Your eyes widen as you turn to look at the rooftop door L.Joe was opening the door.

'' You drop the empty bottle of blood on the ground, before L.Joe completely open the door you immediately run like a flash and hide yourself behind the door of the rooftop as you watch L.Joe lean on the railing. Your eyes widen when you saw the empty bottle of blood near his feet.

L.Joe look at the cloudy sky and close his eyes. 'Will I dream about her again?' L.Joe thought. For the passed month L.Joe always dream about a girl and a guy that really look like him, the only different about the guy in his dream is that they have a different hair, the guy in his dream have a dark brown and him has a pink hair color and the guy in his dream looks like from the past.

L.Joe sat down leaning his back at the railing, he sighed as he remember what happen to his dream. 'Who are you? why I always dream about you' L.Joe thought he glaze at his side to see a empty bottle 'Someone had been here' He thought as he look at the sky again then he close his eyes and soon he fell asleep.

L.Joe was walking at the forest in the middle of the night when he was near the river she saw a female figure leaning her back at the big rock near the river reading her book under the moon light. L.Joe walk a little closer to see the same girl again but just like his previous dreams about the girl her face was blur.

The girl who was reading her book look up and stared at him, the girl smile at him as he walk closer to her.
"Byunghyun~oppa" The girl called. 'She calling me that name again' L.Joe thought as he sat next to her.

The girl pulled him into a tight hug. "I'm glad you come back, I been waiting for you for so long now oppa" The girl whisper in his ear. L.Joe pulled from the hug as he try to figured out her look but even though how hard he try his best to see her face its still blur. L.Joe place a hand on her face.


When you saw him already a sleep you walk quietly towards him, you bend down in front of him. A smile appeared on your face as you burst his pink hair away from his handsome face. "I'm glad you come back, I been waiting for you for so long now oppa" You quietly said as the same time you say it in his dream.

You softly trace his eyes down to his nose and lastly you trace his soft pink lips. "Who are you?" You heard L.Joe mumbled in his dream another smile skip from your lips. "You will remember me soon, I hope" You answer. You leaned in to kiss his soft lips, when your lips touch his familiar soft and warm lips, you felt joy inside you. You waited for so long time to feel those familiar pair of lips again.

L.Joe place his hand on your right cheek and softly caress it. "Who are you?" L.Joe asked staring you in the eyes. You place a hand over to his hand. "You will remember me soon, I hope" You answer question as you lean in to kiss his soft lips.

L.Joe close his eyes as he felt a cold but familiar pair of lips touch his soft and warms one. L.Joe open his eyes when you pulled from the kiss. "You will remember me soon Byunghyun~oppa" and with that said you vanished in his dream.


L.Joe open his eyes and touch his lips, he felt like her kiss was not a dream it feels like someone really kiss him. "Who are you, really?" L.Joe asked still touching his lips. Then L.Joe look at his wrist watch to see that it's almost of the end of the school hour. "Shot" L.Joe immediately left the rooftop but stop mid way as he look back where he sat and find that the empty bottle was not there already. "Strange, the bottle was there before I sleep" L.Joe said but push it aside and left the rooftop. You watch him left the rooftop, you sighed as you look at the empty bottle of blood in your hand.

Then a smile appeared on your face as you touch your lips. 'I hope you remember me soon Byunghyun~oppa' You thought also left the rooftop and go home.


*******************************************************

To be continue....



Comment Please




Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction