Treating...

Eternity


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYXX8l4N1x4




[Chapter 12:]  Treating...

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

**************************************************

[No One POV]


You open the door of your house, you drop the meat on the ground as you close the door with your foot. You walk upstairs to your room, you gently place L.Joe on your bed. You stop and look at him for awhile to study his face, your hand slowly make their way to his cheek.

"Byunghyun~oppa"You called seeing the blood on his head your went back to reality, you immediately stood up and walk out from your room. Eunhye just step out from her room when she saw you walk to the bathroom.
"Hey~ what are you doing here? Where's the meat I asked you to buy?"Eunhye asked You turn your head to her.
"Go down stairs" You said as you enter the bathroom. Eunhye nodded and about to go downstairs when she smell human blood in the house.

Eunhye walk to your room door that was slightly open, she pushed the door and his eye widen. "Byunghyun~ah what is he doing here?"Eunhye asked herself.
"Move" you said from behind as you walk passed her and sat on the bed with first aid kit.
"~~~~~~ah wha~"
"Can't get me a bucket of water Eunhye~ah" You interrupt her.
"Huh?" You look at her. "Oh ....ok" She left the room to get a bucket of water, after a few seconds she come back with bucket of water in her hand. She place it on your nightstand as you start to treating his wound.
"What happen to him?" Eunhye asked.
"He's got beaten by some gang"You quietly said.
"Then why did you bring him here?"She asked again. "You should just bring him to the hospital or drop him infront of his house."She added.

"Will you shut up and leave" You coldly said still treating L.Joe's wound. Eunhye sighed as she left your room.

Finished putting bandage on his head, you look at his bruises face your hand automatically reach his face. Image of the first time you lost him when MyungSoo took his life infront of you.
"I'm not letting anyone to separate us again Byunghyun, not when you finally kept your promise."You paused. "I will do everything to make you remember who I am to your life, my love"You continue as you trace his face with you finger.

You held his hand in to yours as you place it on your cheek.
"Byunghyun~oppa"You said as you kiss his hand. "Saranghae Byunghyun~ah"You mumbled under your breath. As tears rolled down your cheek. "Remember me oppa....Please remember me"You whisper before closing your eyes and drift to sleep for awhile.

"Byunghyun~oppa"A voice called me from behind. I slowly turned around to see the same girl on my previous dream, she run towards me and locked me into a tight hug. "Saranghae Byunghyun~oppa"She whisper to my ear as she slowly pulled away from the hug. Her hand reach for my face as she gently caress it with her soft but cold hand.

"Remember me oppa..... Please remember me"She said. I place my hand over her hand that was place on my cheek.
"Who are you? Tell me..."I asked but just like my other dreams about her. She vanish in air.

"Remember me Byunghyun~oppa"Her voice echo in my ear.

L.Joe shook his head left and right as sweat beads was on his face.
"Who are you? Tell me.." L.Joe mumbled in his sleep. He shook his head a few more times before opening his eyes and find himself in unfamiliar surrounding.

"Where am I?" He asked himself as he slowly sat up when he felt light weight on his right hand, L.Joe slowly look at his hand and found......


************************************************

To be continue......




Comment Please




Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction