Turning him like us

Eternity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AehPVcYTdgM&feature=related


[Chapter 28] Turning him like us ..

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

____________________________________________________________________________

|No One POV|

Another week passed, you and L.Joe were happy being with each other. But you still uneasy every single day the bad scent you smell in the air become stronger and stronger. You and Eunhye were at the rooftop of your school building, you were watching L.Joe from the cafeteria with his friend around him eating their lunch. L.Joe look around waiting for you to come back, you excuse yourself to them saying you're just using the restroom but the truth you went to the rooftop were Eunhye was.

Another worried sighed skip from your lips as you close your eyes, Eunhye who was standing at the thin railing as the cold wind mess her straight blonde hair look at you worriedly.
"I can sense them." Eunhye paused as you look at her, she look at the dark cloud as storm threatening to come. "Each day they come closer and closer to us" She said and glaze at you. "We need to prepare ~~~~~~ah, we are out number towards them".

"What do we do?" You asked her. "Byunghyun still don't remember me, if he found out about my real identity, he will freak out" You explained.
"You need to show your true self to him~" She said.
"You know I can't do that~" You were cut off by Eunhye.
"You know we can't defeat them with just the two of us."She said her voice were a bit high, then her usual calm voice.
"And you want me to turn him like us?" You shout back.
"You know, we don't have a choice ~~~~~~ah. You need to turn him now or lose him again in MyungSoo merciless hands" She said back to her calm voice.

She's right, but I don't want to turn him like me, not if his not willing too - You thought then you remember how Byunghyun die infront of you.


MyungSoo his blood as he stub his finger nails to Byunghyun stomach. Byunghyun split with blood. You shout begging for him to stop, begging for your lover's life. MyungSoo drop Byunghyun on the ground as he walk towards you he lift your chin up to look at him in the eye.

"Now there's no reason for you to say no to marry me ~~~~~~ah. Your human lover will be gone soon, don't worry I will let you to say your farewell to him." MyungSoo smirked he signal him man to let you go and walk away.

You run towards Byunghyun as you gently place his head to your lap, holding to his hand tight.


"I will protect him, I wont let MyungSoo come near him. Even I sacrifice my immortality just to protect from MyungSoo will do it." You said and look at Eunhye who was just sighed at your decision, she walk closer to you as she put her both hand to your shoulder.
"I will always by your side ~~~~~ah, whatever happen" Eunhye smile.

You smiled back at her then look back at L.Joe who was still waiting for to come back.
I won't let him hurt you again Byunghyun~oppa - You thought.



____________________________________________________________________________

To be continue....


Comment Please


Winterprincess/**princess**

All right reserved 2011
Copyright @ kpop-fanfic.blogspot.com