The story behind of the Song Twins |Part I|

Eternity


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZmvb-NLEVw



[Chapter 23:] The story behind of the Song Twins |Part I|

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

______________________________________________________________

[No One POV]


"Eunhye~ah" Someone called for behind you, you turn around to see no other than HyunAh along with MyungSoo six brothers.
"HyunAh" Eunhye said as the two of them glared at each other.You can see hatred in each others eyes as the both twin keep glaring at each other.
"We meet again sister" HyunAh smirked as she keep glaring her twin sister.
"Yeah~ it's been years" Eunhye also smirked.

"Yes, it's been years and let me guess? You still never taste a human blood just like our cousin ~~~~~~ah, oh what a good girls" HyunAh made a face as the Kim brothers laughed along with her.
"Say whatever you want to say, HyunAh as if we care at least were not like you, a murderer" Eunhye shot back as HyunAh boiled in anger, she was about to use her power but Eunhye beat her first as she make her froze like a statue.
"Don't make me hurt you HyunAh, I'm not weak as you think I was and beside even though I hate you, I still see you as my dongsaeng" Eunhye said as grabbed your wrist and left the room.

You two stops in front of the forgotten fountain Eunhye sat down of the bench as you just stood there looking at her in concern.
"Gwenchana?" You asked Eunhye didn't look at you but nodded her head as an answer. You sighed as you sat next to her. "You know I still don't get it why the two of you hate each other." You paused. "Whenever I ask you about it, whether you change the subject or left the room" You added as you look at her, Eunhye was looking at the dark sky and sighed.

"If your not ready to tell it to me, it's ok take your ti~" You were caught off by Eunhye.
"I was like you before" Eunhye started, you look at her confused.
"What? what do you mean you were just like me before?" You asked curious to know what really happen to the Song twins.
"I used to fall in love with a human before, it happen before I get to know you and back then... HyunAh was a good dongsaeng to me but it all change when" Eunhye swallow hard as unexpected tears escaped from her eyes.


Eunhye was sitting on the couch at the library reading a book with HyunAh her younger twin sister laying her head on Eunhye's lap also reading a book, before the whole people that the Song twins were unseparatable, wherever one of the twin go the other one will always by her side.

But everything change when he came to their lives, Junhyung fall in love at Eunhye the older one from the twins. They secretly meeting each other because their love for each other are forbidden, Junhyung and Eunhye love each other so much. The two were sitting under the big tree in the middle of the forest as they shared a passionate kiss that night the two promise to each other that they will love one another forever as the full moon witness their bow to each other as they made love under the moon light.

Little that they know HyunAh the younger one from the twin also fell love at first to Junhyung who currently Eunhye's lover. HyunAh confess her feelings to him but Junhyung reject it and tell HyunAh that he already have someone that he love, HyunAh didn't take it so easy as she keep hunting the girl that stole Junhyung heart from her.

One night Eunhye was escaping the palace secretly to meet her lover, a smile appeared on her face as she can't wait to tell him about the good news that she have for him. Eunhye look at her flat stomach as she place her right hand to caress it.
"Junhyung~oppa" With a huge smile on her face Eunhye start walking to the forest to meet her lover, little did she know HyunAh saw her left the palace.
"Eunhye~unnie? Where is she going at this time of night? Didn't father tell us to stay in the palace." HyunAh curiously asked as she decided to followed her sister. HyunAh followed the scent of her twin as she enter the forest.

Meanwhile Eunhye finally arrived at the middle of the wood, as soon as Junhyung saw her a smile appeared on his face as he stood up and walk towards her as he pulled her into a tight embrace.

"I missed you my love" Junhyung whisper as he place a soft kiss to her forehead.
"I missed you too oppa" Eunhye smile as Junhyung rest his forehead against hers. "Come let's seat" Junhyung lead Eunhye under the tree as he sat while Eunhye sat between his legs as he wrap his arms around her from behind. The two lover stay in that position for a while when Eunhye remember that she have something to day to Junhyung.

Eunhye stood up as Junhyung look at her confused. "Hey~ something wrong?" Junhyung asked as he also stood up and held Eunhye's both hand.
"Junhyung~oppa, I have something to tell you" Eunhye said as she look at him straight in the eyes.
"What is it?" Junhyung patiently asked.

Eunhye didn't say something as she place Junhyung hand to her flat stomach then a huge smile appeared on her face.
"I'm pregnant oppa" Eunhye said Junhyung look at her surprise but soon a huge smile appeared on his face.
"Jinja?" He asked can't believe what he heard. Eunhye nodded head as Junhyung lift her up to his arm and hug her so tight.
"You didn't know how much you make me happy, Eunhye~ah ~" Junhyung whisper to her ears then pulled away from the hug as he caress Eunhye face with so much love in his eyes.
"I love you" Junhyung said as he lean in and please a soft kiss to her cold lips.
"I love you too Junhyung~oppa" Eunhye reply when they pulled from the kiss.

Her smile immediately vanished when she smell HyunAh scent in the place.
"HyunAh~" Eunhye mumbled.
"What?"
"HyunAh's here" Eunhye said as she look around the place. Junhyung eyes widen as he heard the name of Eunhye twin. The girl who confess to him, the girl he turn down because of her twin sister.

Junhyung pulled Eunhye in a tight hug as he look around, then he saw a figure through the corner of his eyes, he turn around and saw HyunAh walking towards them with hatred in her eyes.



______________________________________________________________


To be continue.....



Comment Please




Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction