Interested??...

Eternity

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hei3SxOnFk0



[Chapter 14:] Interested??...

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

*************************************************

[No One POV]


Sunday passed L.Joe just stay in his room to get plenty of rest, now is sunny Monday L.Joe recover he walked to the classroom searching for something or should I say someone. L.Joe sat on his seat and look the empty seat beside him.

Is she late or something? - L.Joe asked himself then look at the door.

Soon the homeroom teacher come and still there's no sign of you coming, L.Joe can't help himself looking at the door waiting for you burst inside like he always do when his late to class. But the first last ended and you didn't come to school.

Why she didn't come to school today? - L.Joe as he sat at the cafeteria with his Teen top friends.

"Yah~ what are you thinking so seriously?"Chunji asked as he notice L.Joe was in deep thought since 1st period.
"Huh?... oh nothing"L.Joe shook his head then look at plate.
"You're not going to eat that, hyung?"Ricky asked pointing L.Joe's food.
"Huh....mm no, here"L.Joe shove his food to Ricky who happily eat it.
"Thank hyung" L.Joe stared at him as he eat like he didn't eat for age, then his glaze up to find his sister walking to cafeteria. Without him knowing he walked towards her.

"HyeShi~ah"L.Joe called HyeShi look up to find her brother walking towards her.
"Oppa~"HyeShi blinked as L.Joe stop in front of her.
"You are her friend right?"L.Joe asked as soon as he stop in front of his sister who give him a confuse look.
"Huh?"HyeShi raise her eyebrow at her brother.
"~~~~~~sshi? You're her friend right?"L.Joe asked again.
"Oh... y~ ye"HyeShi slowly nodded her head.
"Do you know why she didn't come to school today?"L.Joe asked.
"She didn't come to school?"HyeShi asked back as L.Joe nodded his head.
"Yeah, do you know why?"L.Joe look at his sister in the eye as HyeShi shook her head.
"No~ waeyo?"HyeShi asked her brother with suspicious look. L.Joe realize his action and look away.
"I.....i~"L.Joe started but was cut off by his sister.
"Don't tell me your interested to her!"HyeShi accused as L.Joe blushed a little.
"Ani...I just.. I just~"
"You just what?"HyeShi look at her brother in the eyes.
"I... I have to go, I still have class to attend"L.Joe said as he left the cafeteria and go to the school rooftop.

HyeShi look at her brother left with suspicious look. He's hiding something - HyeShi thought.


At the rooftop L.Joe leaned his back at the railing. "What was that back there? Why do I blushed? And more importantly why i'm so curious why she didn't attend school today?"L.Joe throw many question to himself. L.Joe close his eyes as the hit his face then your image sleeping beside him while holding his hand flash in his head.

L.Joe shook his head left and right as sweat beads was on his face.
"Who are you? Tell me.." L.Joe mumbled in his sleep. He shook his head a few more times before opening his eyes and find himself in unfamiliar surrounding.

"Where am I?" He asked himself as he slowly sat up when he felt light weight on his right hand, L.Joe slowly look at his hand and found you sleeping on the ground with your head laying on the bed while holding his hand.

~~~~~~sshi? What is she doing here? How did I end up here? - Lots of question pop up on L.Joe head as he look at the room once again. Then his gaze turn back to your sleeping figure, his other hand touch his head and find that it's already bandage.

Did she treat my wound? - L.Joe thought as he keep staring at you. His free hand slowly found their way to touch your pale skin. When the tip of his finger touch your skin, an electric current run to his body. Immediately L.Joe pulled his hand away from you as he blink a few times.

What was that? - L.Joe asked staring at you.


L.Joe open his eyes as the bell rang, L.Joe sighed "~~~~~~sshi"He called your name and blink a few time, he sighed again as he stood up then dust his pant before walking to his next class.


In other hand you were seating on the couch in the dark living room reading your new book, when Eunhye come down from her room she sighed as she saw you still seating on the couch. Eunhye walked towards you then stop in front of you.

"What are you still doing here? You need to pack we were leaving in 3 days."Eunhye said you ignore her as you keep reading. Eunhye sighed as she sat next to you. "I know you don't want to see him but we have no choice, you know your father and you know how powerful the king is"Eunhye said you sighed as you put down your book and look at her.
"Ok we will just go their, greet your father then will leave after"Eunhye said. You look in the front as the image of MyungSoo face appeared in your eyes with a smirked on his face.

"MyungSoo~"You mumbled.


**************************************************

To be continue....


 



Comment Please
 

 





Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction