His evil plan..

Eternity

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZmvb-NLEVw

 


[Chapter 21:]  His evil plan..

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

[No One POV]


The day finally come, you were own your way back to the manor for your father's wish. You quietly sitting on the passenger seat in your sun proof car, you took a deep breathe as you close your eyes. You are unwilling to come back to the manor but you know you're father/king he will send someone to bring you back to the manor whether you like or not. Eunhye look at you from the driver sit and also sighed.

"It's ok ~~~~~ah, everything will alright just act like you didn't know about L.Joe existing. In that case MyungSoo will suspicious that his rival reincarnation is finally back." Eunhye assure you. You open your eyes and didn't say something.

After hours of travel you guys finally arrive at the manor, tomorrow is you father's birthday so all vampire clan will be going to the manor to celebrate with him. Eunhye stops the car in the main door.

"We're here" Eunhye look at you as release another heavy sighed. You two got out from the car as slaves start to line up to greet the both of you. You look around as you can smell his scent in the air.

His here - You thought.

You look up at one of the window to see MyungSoo look down at you, a smirked appeared on his face.

You finally come, my love - He thought to you in mind.

Ignoring his greeting you went inside the manor and be greeted by your beloved father, he pulled you in tight embrace.
"My daughter you finally, I've been waiting for your arrival" He said as soon as he pulled for the hug.
"I'm tired father, I want to take some rest" You coldly said.
"Sure, but be sure to come for dinner" He said as you walk to your room.
"Eunhye~ah"
"Uncle~~"
"Are you tired too? Go take some rest" He said as Eunhye nodded her head and also walk to her room that was across for yours.

You were in your room as you laying in your king size bed. The scent of his blood in the air was strong and powerful, MyungSoo become powerful after years passed. You slowly closing your eyes as you fall into slumber.

MyungSoo was in his room seating on the big chair facing the full size window with a smirked on his face.

It's time to begin my plan - MyungSoo evilly thought as he sip on his glass of blood.


L.Joe was sitting in his bed his dream last night about the girl that turn to be you keep playing in his head. L.Joe close his eyes as another sighed skip from his lips.

~~~~~~~~ah - L.Joe thought.


"Byunghyun~oppa" She said with a soft smile on her pale face.
"You~" The softly smile at him even though her face are finally clear to his eyes there still some of her face are still blur.
"Byunghyun~oppa remember me" She mumble under her breathe as she place her head on his board chest. "Please remember me~" She lift her head as she look at his face again then her eyes landed on his lips, she close her eyes as she slowly lean in. L.Joe automatically close his eyes as her cold lips touch his warm one. His hand slowly place on the back of her head as his other hand was on her waist as he pulled her even closer as he kiss her back.

My mind don't remember you, but my heart said that your so important to me - L.Joe thought in his dream.

Slowly L.Joe pulled away as he slowly open his eyes to see her face finally clear.
"~~~~~~~ah?" L.Joe said as he finally recognize the face of the girl of his dream.


L.Joe open his eyes as he stare a head of him. "How can ~~~~~ah is in my dream? How the girl turn to be her?" Lots of question pop out from his head. "Aah why I even dream about that weird dream, aish" L.Joe messed his head.


You were peacefully sleeping went suddenly you felt someone lay on the bed with you, as MyungSoo strong and powerful scent spared all over the room. You felt his lips near your ear as you felt bad shiver.

"It's been awhile, my love" He whisper, in one fluid moment you were in the corner of the room away from him, your eyes turn black as you glared at him.
"What are you going in my room?" You asked, a smirked appeared on his face as he sat up from the bed.
"I just want to formally greeted you, it's that bad?" MyungSoo asked as he eyes were fix in you.
"Now you already did greet me, now get out" You shout the smirked on MyungSoo face didn't disappeared.


L.Joe stood from his bed as his heart skip so fast. What is this? Why do I feel someone is stealing something so precious to me - L.Joe thought then sudden he thought about you.
"~~~~~ah?" He mumbled as he place a hand on his chest where his heart was.


In a blink of an eye MyungSoo was pinning you to the wall, holding your both hand he stared at you in the eyes. "Why so cold to me my love?" MyungSoo asked something he already know, another smirked appeared on his face. "You know you're going to be my queen soon right? So heart opening your heart to me." He paused. "Oh I forgot we don't have heart" He said as he roughly kiss you in the lips trying to enter his tongue inside your mouth.

With you power you make MyungSoo fly a few feet away from your as his back slam to the wall across from you.
"You're getting stronger ~~~~~~ah" MyungSoo said as he stood up. He was about to walk towards you again when suddenly the swing open and Eunhye walk inside her eyes is black just like you as he glared at MyungSoo.
"Leave this room MyungSoo before I make you" Eunhye bravely said. MyungSoo smirked at you "Eunhye~ah you never change you're still overprotective with your cousin" MyungSoo said. "Did you meet you twin already? I heard she's back with my brothers" He continue as he walk towards her, MyungSoo froze as he smirked. "You know your power is not as powerful as mine right?" He asked.
"Psst.. You don't know me well MyungSoo, I become stronger than you think after so many years" Eunhye smirked at him. "Now leave" She firmly said.

"Fine but I'm not done with you yet" MyungSoo said as he look at you before leaving the room. Eunhye towards you as she close the door shut with his power.
"Are you ok?" Eunhye said as she help you sat on your bed.
"I'm fine but you? He said HyunAh is back" You worriedly said.
"Maybe it's time for us to meet again after so many years." Eunhye said as she look ahead of her.



___________________________________________________________________________________________


To be continue.....



Comment Please




Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction