MyungSoo is back..

Eternity


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSAbUzmh46g



[Chapter 17:] MyungSoo is back....

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 


[No One POV]
 



You open your eyes and found your self in the middle of darkness, you looked around to see a light but it seems like you were in a place of endless darkness. Then suddenly you heard a familiar laughed that you can recognized anywhere, you eyes widen at recognition of who is it.

"MyungSoo?"You whisper under your breathe.
"Yes my love, I come back. I come back for you"MyungSoo voiced was heard all over the place. "And this time I will make sure that there will be no Byunghyun to interrupt us."MyungSoo continued with a laughed.

A smirked appeared on your face showing no fear. "And do you think you will get me after all this time MyungSoo~ah?"You bravely asked.
"Oh I sure do my love."MyungSoo said then suddenly you found yourself in an familiar place. The place that you don't want to be with, the place were you and Byunghyun separated with each other.

"What Am I doing here?" You mumble to yourself as you look around then you saw MyungSoo a few feet away from you and your eyes widen when you realize who is the person in his arms.
"Byunghyun~oppa? Byunghyun~oppa!" You shouted.

MyungSoo smirked at you as he trace his poisonous finger at Byunghyun face. "I already told you, a royal blood vampire like you only belong to a royal blood vampire like me and if anyone takes you away from me will going to die in my hand."MyungSoo said as he stub his finger to Byunghyun stomach and his blood. Blood start to split out from Byunghyun's mouth.

"NO!"You tried to run to save your lover but something stopping you to move. Tears start to poured out from your eyes as the nightmare you want to forget keep haunting you down. "Byunghyun~oppa!"You keep shouting your lover's name.

Down MyungSoo drop Byunghyun body into the cold ground. "Now theirs only you and me, ~~~~~~sshi"MyungSoo said as he slowly coming towards you.
"No!"You shout.

You sat up from your bed with beads of sweat on your forehead. You cup your face with both hands and sighed. "It's just a nightmare. A horrible nightmare"You said to yourself. You get up from your bed and head to your bathroom.

You wash your face with cold water then look at yourself in the mirror. "Byunghyun~oppa~"You paused. "I wont let MyungSoo take you away from me again."You mumbled as your hand turn to fist.

You walk to the kitchen to get yourself a bottle of blood. You open the bottle and take a long sip, you wipe your lips with the back of your hand then sighed.

"Having a nightmare again?"A voice asked you look up to see Eunhye leaning against at the frame of the kitchen door. You didn't bothered yourself to answer her and just took a sit on the chair. Eunhye push herself and walk towards the fridge to get herself a bottle of blood then sat across from you, she take a sip on her blood bottle and look at you.

"I took its stopped when you saw Byunghyun again?"Eunhye asked and you shook your head, she sighed. "What is it this time?"Eunhye asked you paused for a moment then look at her.

"His back."You said.
"Back? Who's back? Byunghyun?"Eunhye asked.
"MyungSoo"You mumbled and Eunhye's eyes widen shiver run to her body when she heard his name. Eunhye look at you then place a hand over yours on the table.
"Don't worry ~~~~~~ah, I'm here. We will fight him together"Eunhye said you look at her then give him a small smile.
"Thank you Eunhye~ah"You said and she just smile back at you.


_________________________________________________________________________________________


"Master we arrive in Seoul"An assistance inform his master.
A young man look at the window and see the night view of Seoul. A smirked appeared on his face as he stared out the window.

"I finally back. ~~~~~~ my love you will finally mine this time and I'll make sure for that"The young man said to himself as he keep staring out the window.


_________________________________________________________________________________________


To be continue.....



Comment Please



Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction