Cruel World

Eternity


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLIaeSYiS_U


[Chapter 24:] Cruel World..

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

____________________________________________________________________________

|No One POV|

As soon as the party ended the next day you bid goodbye to your father as you left with Eunhye to go back to Seoul. It was already night when you two arrived at your house.
"I'll just be in my room" Eunhye weak said as she didn't wait for your respond and left to go to her room and lock herself.
"Eunhye~ah" You mumbled as you watch the door of her room, you pity her now you know that you're not the only one suffering in forbidden love. You sighed as you also walk to your room.
"She also lost her baby" You said as you slam you body to your soft bed, you look up the ceiling as you close your eyes as you had a flashback from the passed.

You run towards Byunghyun as you gently place his head to your lap, holding to his hand tight.
"Oppa, please don't leave me" You cried for the first time in your life tears start to poured from your eyes. Byunghyun slowly open his eyes as he coughed some more blood, he squeezed your hand so gently. Byunghyun look at you with a smile on his face, the smile that you love to see every night when the two of you secretly meet each other.

Byunghyun caress your cheek wiping your tears. "~~~~~ah, remember when you asked me if our love will last forever."Byunghyun spoke as you nodded your head, "Do you still remember what my answer was?" Byunghyun asked as tears also poured out from his eyes.

"That
our love for each other will last till Eternity" You said and Byunghyun nodded his head. "Yeah, you still remember." Byunghyun paused trying to catch his breath. He inhale so deep then look at you again. "~~~~~ah" He called you.

"mm.."
"Our love story will not going to end like this, I promise ill be back. I will come and find you then we will continue our love for each other" Byunghyun said. "Will you wait for me until then?" Byunghyun asked.
"Yes oppa, I will wait for you" You nodded your head.

Byunghyun held his pinky up, you look at his pinky then at his face waiting for your to sealed your promise that you will wait for him. Slowly you lace your pinky to his, Byunghyun smile.

"We will see each other ~~~~~ah" And with that Byunghyun close his eyes forever.
"Byunghyun~oppa!!" You shout as you burned his face to your chest.

After a few minutes hugging his lifeless body in your arms, you finally let him go as you place a last kiss to his lips. "I will wait for you Byunghyun~oppa, till Eternity." You said.

After Byunghyun's death you always locked yourself in your room, you didn't left any one enter your room. Weeks passed your still the same lost in your own world until you found out something that change everything.

You didn't know that night you give you're everything to Byunghyun will bloom, you were happy but at the same time sad as you caress your stomach.
"Byunghyun~oppa I'm having our baby" You said as you were looking at the full moon from your window.

Little did you know MyungSoo heard what you say, a smirked appeared on his face as you can see in his eyes that he have no mercy even to a innocent fetus living in your still flat stomach.

The next day you order a slave to bring you some food, now that your having Byunghyun's baby you want to care good your body for you baby to be healthy. The slave come back with fresh meat cover with fresh animal blood just like you requested.

After taking a bite of the food she prepared for you, immediately you felt something wrong, you held your stomach as it's started to feel pain. Soon enough you collapse on the cold floor.

When you wake up the next day you felt something missing/wrong. You felt your stomach but you didn't felt anything. A slave some inside you room you immediately rush to her as you held her in your arms.

"What happened to me? Why I didn't feel my baby anymore? What happened? Tell me~!" You shout at her. She lowered her head as she bit her lips in fear.
"I'm sorry your highness but,... the baby was gone" She said as you slowly collapse on the ground tears pour from your eyes as you touch your empty stomach.
"No~ How can this be? NO~~" You shout.


"Eunhye~ah and I are the same, we both lost the love of our life and we also lost the gift that they give to us. Why this world was so cruel to us?" Tears escape from your eyes. "All we want is to be with them with someone against us, all we want is to be normal" You said.

____________________________________________________________________________

To be continue....


Comment Please


Winterprincess/ **princess**
All right reserved 2011
Copyright @ kpop-fanfic.blogspot.com