Nightmare

Eternity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZmvb-NLEVw

 

 

[Chapter 34:] Nightmare…

 

“ “ means talking

Italic means thoughts

Color Blue means flashback

Color Redmeans Dreams

 

 

|No One POV|

 

You were in a place that there’s no single of light, you heard some familiar voice on the background but you can’t tell from whom that voice(s) are. Out of a sudden you smell the familiar scent of your lover.

 

“Byunghyun~oppa?” You mumbled as you turn around trying to see were you at, and then you saw a smell light at the endless darkness. You start walking to the source of the light, as you come closer and closer to the light the scent of Byunghyun blood get stronger and stronger.

 

You start to run to get there faster; a sudden flash of light blinded you as you use your hand to cover your eyes. Once you get use to it, you put down your hand as your own eyes widen at the sight infront of you, a blonde hair boy were tie up in the middle of the room; his head was looking at the ground.

 

“L.Joe~”You called as the boy infront of you slowly look up. You cup your mouth with your hand as you see his face messed up, blood was almost cover his face.

 

“~~~~~~~ah” L.Joe mumbled under his breath as he feel so weak.

 

You were about to run towards him, when you felt someone behind you. “Don’t you dare take another step, if you don’t want your lover to get hurt” A familiar voice said to your ear. “MyungSoo?” You asked.

 

The person behind you smirked as he walks around to face you. “I thought you forget about me already, because he comes back” MyungSoo said with his cold voice as he caresses your cheek using his right hand.

 

“Don’t touch her~” L.Joe shout as he shrugged trying to free himself.

 

MyungSoo face him with an evil smile written on his pale face. “Getting braver here, are we?” MyungSoo asked as he walks closer to him. “You…. Are no much for my power, your just a pity human while I’m a vampire prince” MyungSoo added as he lift L.Joe’s head using his two finger.

 

Then he face you again still the smirked on his face. “I told no one get take you away from me ~~~~~~ah, you only belong to me… your mine and mine only” MyungSoo said as in a flashed he was standing infront of you pulled you into his arms.

 

“Let go~” You were cut off by MyungSoo cold lips as he roughly kiss you. “NO~~Let her go” You heard L.Joe shout, your eyes turn black as you send MyungSoo to the other side of the room using your power.

 

You wipe your lips in disgust, MyungSoo stood up as you didn’t see any pain in him. If that’s an ordinary human he/she will be dead by now. MyungSoo look at you as he starts walking toward you. He bites his lips then smirked again “You’re getting stronger and stronger as time goes by eh.” MyungSoo said as he pin you against the wall in a flash.

 

His eyes were also in black color.”If I have to repeat what I do years ago. I will and this time I will make sure I sent him to hell and never coming back anymore” MyungSoo said trace your cheek with his poisonous finger nail.

 

“I won’t let you.” You said as you throw him again. You run to L.Joe as you try to free him, but someone stops you from behind.

“What do you think you’re doing?” MyungSoo asked the obvious question.

 

The two of you start a merciless fight as you two keep sending each other on the other side of the room. Getting tired of this stupid game, you were about to stab you poisonous finger on MyungSoo stomach when a voice stop you.

 

“I won’t do that if I were you” Someone said from behind, you turn your head and find HyunAh along with MyungSoo brothers they were surrounding L.Joe. Your eyes widen as you saw HyunAh walk closer to L.Joe, she trace her finger to his skin.

 

“I won’t do that if you don’t want to see him die again, infront of your own eyes” HyunAh warned.

 

You put down your hand as HyunAh smirked in satisfaction. “Good girl~” She said.

 

“Let him go” You said.

“I’m afraid I can’t do that” HyunAh paused. “Because I want to play with him a bit” HyunAh added as her pangs appeared and bite L.Joe’s neck his back.

 

You were about to lung toward her back you can’t move to were you were standing. You look at Woohyun who was smirking towards you. “Can’t move, are you?” He asked.

 

“Ah~ his blood taste so good.” HyunAh said as she finished L.Joe’s blood, she wipe the remaining blood on using the back of her hand. NOOO~ - you were screaming in your head, tears start to come out from your eyes as you think they kill your lover again for the second time.

 

“Oh~ don’t worry honey, I didn’t kill him at least not for now” HyunAh said as he hug L.Joe body and whisper some kind of spell to his ear. After a few seconds HyunAh pulled back and look at you.

 

“Because I want to see the both you try to kill each other” HyunAh said.

“What the hell are you talking about?” You asked then you glaze shifted to L.Joe your eyes widen when you see his brown calm eyes turn to cold black one.

 

“Kill her” HyunAh whisper as he unties him. L.Joe’s eyes turn to you, his eyes didn’t show any mercy his totally different from the L.Joe you’ve known.

 

“I want you to kill her~” HyunAh said again. L.Joe smirked as he dark towards you.

 

“NOOOO~” You shout as you sat up from your bed, bead of sweat were on your forehead, you look at your surroundings to find that you are in your room. You sighed in relief. “It’s just a dream. A bad bad dream” You mumbled under your breath.

 

Your bedroom door open, you look up to see L.Joe run towards you with a worried face, he sat on the edge of your bed and wipe your sweaty face.

“What happened? I heard your scream from downstairs; did you have a nightmare or something?” L.Joe asked as he looks at you in the eyes, you soften at his word. You slowly nodded your head in respond, he pulled into his arms.

 

“Don’t worry it just a nightmare, that will not going to happen. I’m here I will not let that to happen” L.Joe said to your ear then pulled away from the hug as he caresses your cheek with his thumb.

“Promise me, that you’re not going to leave me again” You said L.Joe place a soft kiss your forehead. “I promise~” He said as he kiss your lips with all the passion, love as you kiss him back with same the feeling. The two of you continue kissing each other as L.Joe carefully lay you back to your bed without breaking the kiss, and for the second time after long years of separating to each other the two of you become one again.

 

 

To be continue…

 

 

-Winterprincess/**princess**

All right reserved 2011

Copyright © kpop-fanfic.blogspot.com