Interested...

Eternity



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbhHQ-pDDd4




[Chapter 10:] Interested...

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

**************************************************

[No One POV]


You sighed as you face her.
"Stop following me will you" You harshly said and HyeShi pouted. Then you smell his scent near you.
"Oi...Lee HyeShi" You heard a familiar voice called.
"Oppa"HyeShi said you turn your head around to see.....................

L.Joe standing behind you, the two of you locked eyes for a seconds then he shifted his glance at HyeShi. "I was looking all over at you, where did you go?" L.Joe asked you were confused at his question until you heard HyeShi spoke.
"Oppa quite looking for me, I'm not a kid anymore for you for look after me every time I'm out of your sight" HyeShi annoyingly said with one eyebrow raise up.
"Yah~ since when did you talk back to me Lee HyeShi?"L.Joe also raise an eyebrow at her little sister. You heard HyeShi sighed you were more confused at the relationship of the two of them, you look at HyeShi who was pouting then look back at L.Joe.

"You two....know each other?" You asked, L.Joe look at you.
"Of course she's my sister"L.Joe said.
"Sister?"You repeat his word as HyeShi nodded her head.

"Wait aren't you the weird girl in my class the one that seating beside me?"L.Joe asked as he recognized you, your narrowed your eyes at him as you heard his harsh word.
"Weird girl?"You asked as he nodded his head.
"Yah~ oppa don't say harsh words to my friend" HyeShi said.
"Friend?"L.Joe asked looking at his sister.
"Yah~ ~~~~~unnie is my new friend so don't talk something bad at her or I tell mom that you failed your history test again"HyeShi threaten his brother, L.Joe look at her shocked.
"How did you know that?"L.Joe asked.
"Niel~oppa told me"HyeShi said as she took your wrist.
"Aish...that kid dare to"L.Joe hissed as he look at her sister again.
"Let's go unnie"HyeShi said as she drag you away from L.Joe.

"Yah~ HyeShi~ah I'm not done talking to you, come back here. Aish this stubborn girl"L.Joe hissed as he watch the two of you disappeared in his sight.

How came they become friends? - L.Joe asked himself.


When the two of you arrived at the school garden you pulled your hand away from HyeShi hold. "Yah~ what was that?" You asked in annoying tone as you rubbed your wrist glaring at her, then look away as you sat under the shady tree.

"What do you mean unnie?" HyeShi asked innocently as she sat next to you. You ignored her as you close your eyes remembering what just happen.
"So, you two are siblings?"You suddenly asked out of the blue still closed your eyes.
"hmm?" You open your eyes and look at HyeShi in the eyes.
"You and L.Joe~shii"You said.
"Oh, mm L.Joe~oppa is older than me by 2 years" HyeShi said as you nodded your head in understanding.

You look up at the cloudy sky as you inhaled the fresh air. "Are you really like that?" You asked changing the subject.
"mm? What do you mean unnie?" HyeShi asked looking at you, you sighed before answering her.
"Keep annoying other people. Just what your doing to me now?" You said as you look at her, she lower her head after hearing what you said.
"Mianhae, I just want to make friends with unnie" HyeShi honestly said as she look at you straight in the eyes, you look back at her then smirked.
"Why do you want to make friends with me? Because I'm a vampire."You said HyeShi mentally shook her head.
"Its not like that unnie"HyeShi said.
"Then, why? Give me a good reason why should I be friends with a human like you?"You asked.

There's a silent for a while, you were staring at HyeShi as she play with her fingers. "Can't think of a reason?"You smirked as you stood up from your seat. You were about to leave when HyeShi open and said. "I don't know~" You glance at her through the corner of your eyes.
"Stop following me, I don't want to make friends with a human like you" You harshly said as you walk away from her. HyeShi was about to open to speak again but stop when she saw you walk away from her, she release a deep sighed as she watch you disappeared from her sight.
"I just want to be your friend, does being your friend really need a reason?"HyeShi pouted she stay there until the bell rang for the next class.

After hours of studying finally its time to go home, you and Eunhye walk out from your classroom ready to go home. You and Eunhye were talking something, well mostly Eunhye was talking and you just nodded or shook your head. When you two reach the school gate you saw L.Joe and his friends seems like they are waiting for something or someone.

L.Joe look up and saw you staring at him, the two of you lock eyes and L.Joe feel shiver by just staring at your eyes.

What is this? - L.Joe asked himself.

"Hyung~ are you listening?"Ricky asked as he poked his hyung to the side with his elbow.
"huh?"L.Joe looked away from your eyes as he look at his friends. "What did you say?"L.Joe asked.
"Aish... What are you thinking that you didn't hear what I just said?"Ricky hissed.
"I just~~ never mind what did you say?"L.Joe said.
"I said what to hung out this Saturday, same place same time. The other hyungs and Changjo already agree what about you?"Ricky said.
"Oh ok"L.Joe nodded his head then look where were you standing earlier but he didn't saw you.

Where did she go? - L.Joe looked around for you. Then he saw his sister walk her way towards him.

"What taking you so long? Let's go"L.Joe said and start walking, HyeShi make a face at her brother then look at the guys.
"Hey oppas~"HyeShi greeted the Teen top boys.
"Hi HyeShi~ah"they greeted back as they start walking home.


At Lee resident HyeShi is in her room doing her homework when her room door open and L.Joe come in and seat at her pink bed. HyeShi glance at her then back to what she were doing.
"What are you doing here, oppa?"HyeShi asked not looking at him.
"Aish can't I come here?"L.Joe hissed.
"You? you didn't come to my room if you didn't need something"HyeShi point out. "What is it?"She asked her brother.

L.Joe keep silent for a minute as he took Mr. Bunny in his hand and play with him.
"Your new friend how did you know her?"L.Joe asked without looking at his sister. HyeShi what she was doing as she remember what did you say to her.

Stop following me, I don't want to make friends with a human like you. - That words keep repeating in her head.

"Oppa, she has a name and it's ~~~~~~. I .....I just bumped into her and we....we become friends"HyeShi said as she stared at her desk lamp.
"Is that so?"L.Joe said.
"mm"HyeShi nodded her head then look at her brother who still playing with her Mr. Bunny then raise one eyebrow. "What? Don't tell me you are interested at her?" HyeShi asked, L.Joe drop Mr.Bunny on the ground as he heard her sister question then look at her.
"What? I don't...I just want to know if she really a good friend that's all"L.Joe said.
"Then why your so defensive?"HyeShi look at his suspiciously.
"I'm not..Finish your homework and go to bed"L.Joe said as pick Mr.Bunny place it on the bed and walk out of HyeShi room then walk to his.

L.Joe open the light of his room as he lay his back on the bed with his arms as his pillow.

I'm not interested at her, but there something about her that seems, argh I don't know but I want to find out. - L.Joe thought as he close his eyes.

You walk out from the shadow as you keep staring L.Joe's room window. You been there for hours now, just watching his every move. You saw the light from his room turn off, you sighed as you look at the big moon above you.

Please remember me soon Byunghyun~oppa. - You thought then look at his room again.

"Good night Byunghyun~oppa" with that you walk home.

****************************************

To be continue....



Comment Please



Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction