Byunghyun vampire's lover II

Eternity


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYWtAsC6-Jc&feature=fvw


[Chapter 31:] Byunghyun vampire's lover II..

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

____________________________________________________________________________

|No One POV|

You arrived at school, you feel uneasy by the darkness surrounding the sky. You look around the place as you feel something wrong, with a sighed you push the thoughts away and you went to your homeroom. You sat beside the window as the feeling of being watch by someone is there again, you feel someone watching you for a few days now.

You glaze out the window as the rain pour hard outside. Soon enough students start to come one by one, you look at the sit next to you is still empty. Is he ok now? Maybe I'm pushing him to remember everything to much. - You thought as you release another sighed.

Chunji and C.A.P went to the room and smile when they saw you. "~~~~~~ah" They called, you look up as you smile back at them.
"L.Joe is not here yet?" Chunji asked as he saw the sit next to you is still empty. Usually L.Joe was already seating beside as the two of you talking to each other until the teacher come.
"He's not coming today?" You simply answer.
"Not coming, waeyo?" C.A.P asked.
"He went to the hospital with his mother for a check-up" You said.
"Did something bad happen to L.Joe or to his mother?Why they went to the hospital all of a sudden?"C.A.P asked start to worrying.
"L.Joe had a major headache last night, so his mother go with his to the hospital for some check-up" You said. And I'm the reason why he is in pain, I push his to much to remember everything. His human body is not strong enough for it that cause for him in pain. - You thought as you sighed again for a hundred of times now. Chunji and C.A.P look at each other then look back at you.
"Don't worry ~~~~~~ah, I'm sure L.Joe is fine. He will call you later telling that everything's alright" Chunji patted your shoulder, you look up at him as you nodded your head.

Soon you homeroom come and start his lesson, not listening to anything he said. Lunch come as you walk to the hallway to go to the rooftop where Eunhye was. You feel something the sent shiver to your whole body. You felt someone following behind you ever since you step out of your homeroom. You stop from walking as you talk to that person in mind.
Who are you? And why are you keep following me around? Did the king send you here? - You talk to your head then shock him a little then he laughed.

He's right your not so easy to be fool. I thought you didn't sense my existence but I was wrong, Princess ~~~~~~ - He said to you.

What do you want from me? - You asked.

I suggest we find a place to talk, shall we? - He said you turn your head a light as you saw him smirking at you.

Follow me. - You said as you start walking towards the exit of the school, you keep walking not caring the heavy rain heating your body. You can't your power to put a shield yourself as many people around you. As you were far enough from the school you turn to dark alley as he followed behind you.

You were soaking wet from the rain that wont stop from fallen. He stop infront of you still with a disgusting smirked all over his face.

"Your one of MyungSoo follower am I right?" You asked as his smirked grown at your guess.
"Your right~ your really a smart princess" He said as he put his hand on his pocket.
"Aren't you afraid I might kill you on spot for following me around." You asked he chuckled.
"I know that you don't like using violence, so I'm not afraid" He said, your eyes turn pure black as you pinned him hard on the wall poisonous nail threaten his throat as your fangs come out.
"Dare me, and I will make sure that this is the end of your existence" You harshly said.

"Do it, kill me." He smirked not showing fear at your threat. "But I'm sure you want to hear what is the real reason why I'm sure." He said looking at you in the eyes. "MyungSoo already know about him and he is on his way to kill him again" He added, you lower you hand at his words as your eyes turn back to normal color.

"It can't be, how~" You said.
"Be prepare princess, because in no time you'll lose him again and MyungSoo will succeed to make you his" He said your eyes narrowed at him as your eyes turn black again.
"I won't let that to happen" With that said you his blood to death and at the same time you stab his stomach with your poisonous nail.

You pulled away from him as his body collapse in the wet ground as rain hit his body. "I won't let MyungSoo take him away from me again. I won't let anyone take Byunghyun away from me again" You shouted.

Little did you know L.Joe saw everything what you've done to the poor man, L.Joe was soaking wet from the rain as his tears become visible to see. He can't believe the scene infront of his eyes, the girl that she love is not a human.

"~~~~~~ah"L.Joe called still shocked to what happened.

You're eyes turn back to it's natural color when you heard those familiar voice, you're eyes widen in realization. This can't be. Why I didn't realize his here? How came I didn't smell his scent, telling that his coming closer to me? - You thought.

You slowly turn around and find Byunghyun standing a few feet away from you. You can see fear in his eyes as what he witness, you were about to take a step towards him when he stop you.

"Stop~! don't come closer" L.Joe words hurt you.
"L.Joe~oppa, let me explained first" You said as you take one step closer to him.
"I SAID DON'T COME CLOSER ~~~~~~AH!" He shout, visible tears skip from your eyes at his angry voice. "This can't be..... you're..... you're a vam..pire" L.Joe shutter in his words.



____________________________________________________________________________

To be continue....


Comment Please


Winterprincess/**princess**

All right reserved 2011
Copyright @ kpop-fanfic.blogspot.com