His back...

Eternity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77nuHuvVfzE



[Chapter 17:] His back...

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

______________________________________________________________

[No One POV]


It was cloudy day today, so you and Eunhye went to school but like always Eunhye didn't attend her classes when Chunji was there. You walked to your homeroom and sat to your seat, you look beside you to see it's empty.
Late again? - You thought.

But to your surprise L.Joe walked in with Chunji and C.A.P behind him. He sat next to you and smile. "Morning ~~~~~ah"He greeted you smile back and nodded your head in acknowledgment, soon your homeroom teacher come in and immediately start his lesson.

After 3 hours of boring class it's finally time for break. Your classmate start heading out from the classroom to the cafeteria. You were packing your things as you smell L.Joe's scent in the air.

Is he waiting for me or something? - You thought.

Slowly you make your way to the door and found L.Joe leaning his back on the wall waiting for something. L.Joe look up and smile at you as he pushed himself up then walk towards you.

"Yes?"You asked.
"Mind eating lunch with me?"L.Joe asked back. Please say yes, please say yes - L.Joe thought. You can't help but smile in your mind when you heard him pleading in his head. But I'm not human like you. I don't eat human food, but I can't say no to you right? - You thought.
"Sure"You said, L.Joe smile widely then the two of you walk to the cafeteria to get something to eat. As the two of you enter the cafeteria people start to gossip about the two of you, girls giving you death glared.

"What the? Are they dating or something?"One girl asked as she stared the both of you.
"OMG my L.Joe~oppa"One girl hissed.

Ignoring everyone L.Joe grab a tray and give it to you, you give him a meek smile then look at all food infront of you.

What kind of food are this? - You thought in disgusted. L.Joe look at you "You don't like the cafeteria food?"He asked.
"Huh?"You look at him.
"You don't like anything in here?"He asked again.
"A- ani."You shook your head and start grabbing food randomly. L.Joe look at you with smile on his face as he also grab some food for himself. Then the two of you walked to his friends who was seating by the window.

L.Joe greeted his friends and sat down while you stand behind him don't know what to do. L.Joe look back at you and title his head.
"What are you doing there? Come here and sit, don't worry they wont bite you"L.Joe patted the seat next to him, slowly you make your way beside him.

You were seating in the middle of L.Joe and Niel. Teen top greeted you with huge smile on their faces.
"Hey you know me right? We are in the same class"Chunji asked you as you nodded your head.
"I'm C.A.P were in the same class too and this is Niel"pointing the boy beside you. You look at Niel as he warmly smile at you, you nodded your head. "and our two maknae Ricky and Changjo."C.A.P pointed at the two boy across from you who was smiling warmly at you.

"Annyong noona"They waved and you just nodded your head at them.

Teen top start eating their lunch while you just stared at your food. How can I eat this? I want blood - You thought, L.Joe notice your not eating your food then asked you. "Your not hungry?"the rest of teentop look at you especially Ricky.
"I....mm"You were cut off by Ricky.
"If you don't like it, can I have it instead?"Ricky asked.
"Oh sure" You said as you pushed your food towards him.
"Ricky!"L.Joe hissed as he glared at him.
"What she give it to me?"Ricky asked innocently as he continue eating the food you give him.
"But she didn't eat a bi~"You cut his off.
"It's ok, I'm not hungry anyway"You assure L.Joe look at you.
"Are you sure?"He asked and you nodded your head.

"mm.. If you excuse me, I'm going to the washroom for a while."You stood up and head out from the cafeteria to the school rooftop where Eunhye waiting for you like always.

"Having a great time?" Eunhye asked as she throw a bottle of blood to you, you perfectly cut it in your hand and start drinking. You didn't bother to answer her as you lean your back at the railing and look at the cloudy sky.

"His back" Eunhye said as your eyes widen in shocked and look at her.
"When?" You asked.
"Last night" Eunhye paused. "I receive a call from your father saying that he want us to be in the manor next week and he also said that MyungSoo was finally back" Eunhye look at you concerned.
"What are you going to do ~~~~~~?" Eunhye asked worried.You sighed as you turn around and look at L.Joe down at the cafeteria with his friend.

"I don't know, all I know is I'm going to protect him from MyungSoo. I won't allow MyungSoo to hurt him again" You said as your eyes were keep staring the man that you love. Eunhye get down from the railing were she was seating and walk towards you as she patted your back.
"Don't worry I will always behind you" Eunhye said as she also look at L.Joe then his eyes shifted towards Chunji who was laughing to C.A.P's joke.

You see L.Joe look around waiting for you to turn from the washroom, you sighed again as you thought.

When are you going to remember me Byunghyun? You need to remember me soon, before MyungSoo find out about you - Another sighed skip from your mouth.


______________________________________________________________


To be continue.....



Comment Please




Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction