Different...

Eternity



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRpV1f4bKmk



[Chapter 06:] Different...

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
' ' means Thought(s)

**************************************************

[No One POV]


It's been a month since you and Eunhye come to TOP Academy, it's been a month since been following L.Joe from a far watching his every moves. Every time you see him smiled or laughed with his group of friend a small smile appeared on your lips.

It was cloudy day you two come to school, it was lunch time like always every lunch time you and Eunhye were in the rooftop drinking your bottle of fresh blood, looking at the student walking, chatting, talking below. Just like for a passed month your eyes only focus in one particular person and that is L.Joe, like usual he was with his friend eating lunch at the cafeteria talking or laughing at the two maknae in front of him.

You sip from the bottle of your fresh blood still your eyes were at him and only at him. Eunhye look at you then at L.Joe who was laughing beside Chunji. "You will melt him from that look" Eunhye tease as she drinking her own bottle of fresh blood. You glared at her as she give you an innocent smirked.
"You know its been a month since you were watching him from a far, why don't you talk to him. Maybe when you talk to him, he will remember you and you two can have your happy ending" Eunhye said.
"Its easy for you to say, cause you never fall in love before." You sighed as you look at L.Joe again. "I don't know what's pulling me back every time I try to talk to him, it feels like his different from my Byunghyun~oppa. Yeah, they look the same and everything but they have different personality" You honestly said.

"Of course what do you expect? L.Joe is just the reincarnation of Byunghyun" Eunhye explain.
"Still~" You said.
"Whatever just pick yourself and talk to him. I think you have lots of competitors with him" Eunhye said as she saw a group of female walking towards Teen top table. You raised an eyebrow and look at her, Eunhye smirked and point the group of girls approaching teen top. You look at the girls walking towards L.Joe and you furrowed. 'What the?' You thought.


In the other hand L.Joe was seating with his group of friend, the same feeling that someone watching him make him feel uneasy, its been a month now since he felt that feeling but still his not comfortable about someone watching him. L.Joe set that aside and laughed at the maknae joke.

When suddenly a group of 4 girls walk towards them, Neil who was seating next to L.Joe poke his side.
"Hey prince charming, your princesses are here" Niel tease L.Joe glared at him.
"Shut up" Niel giggled.

"L.Joe~oppa" The four girls called. L.Joe rolled his eyes at them.
"Oppa, look I baked cookies for you" Tiffany said as she held out the cookies she made for L.Joe.
"I hate cookies" L.Joe harshly said Tiffany pouted as she held back the cookies. "Then if you hate cookies, what about homemade chocolate" Jessica said as she push Tiffany aside and held out her homemade chocolate.
"I hate sweet, so leave me alone and don't show your faces in front of me" L.Joe irritatingly said the girls cry and run away in embarrassment. L.Joe sighed in annoyed.

"Aish at least be nice and just took and food instead of saying those harsh words" Ricky said as make a face. L.Joe glared at him and he immediately shut his mouth.

L.Joe stood up from his seat his friends look at him with questionable eyes. "Where are you going?" CAP asked. L.Joe turned his head at him and said. "To breathe some fresh air" with that he left the cafeteria.


"I leave for a while, ok?" Eunhye said as she about to left the rooftop leaving you alone. "Where are you going? The class will be in a minutes soon" You said. Eunhye look back at you.
"The next class is History, that Chunji guy will be seating by my side again. If i didn't control myself I might drink his blood in front of the class, I know you don't want that to happen" Eunhye said then left.

You sighed 'Every time she has to seat next to that Chunji guy, she skip class' You thought you look back at the cafeteria to watch L.Joe again but he was nowhere in sight. 'Where the hell is he?' You asked yourself then you smell his blood scent coming towards you.

Your eyes widen as you turn to look at the rooftop door L.Joe was opening the door.

''


******************************************

To be continue....


Comment Please



Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction