He keep his promise...

Eternity



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuChiHH2Z0E



[Chapter 05:] He keep his promise...


Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
' ' means Thought(s)

**************************************************

[No One POV]


The class ended after 2 hours, Eunhye didn't come back to class after she excuse herself to go to the restroom. All through out the lesson you just stared the sleeping L.Joe beside you, you want to touch his pink hair but can't, there's something that pulled you back not to touch him.

When the bell rang L.Joe raised his head up to see that Mr. Cho already left the room, he lazily get his bag from the ground and walk out from the class room to go somewhere. You were watching his every move. When you saw him leave the room, you immediately took your bag and follow him. But once you step out from the class room L.Joe was out of sight, You smell his scent slowly fading away, you followed his scent until you arrived at the cafeteria.

You look around for him until you found his seat with a group of boys laughing and chatting with each other. Everything about him remind you about Byunghyun, the way his laughed, the way he stand and his face.


Meanwhile L.Joe was with his group of friends, he and the rest 5 boys are the Kingka of TOP Academy. Ricky was telling jokes to his hyung, L.Joe laughed at his joke.
"Aish.. stop it already and eat your food" CAP hissed Ricky pouted but obey the leader's order. Niel who was seating next to L.Joe shook his head but smile then look up, Niel saw you looking at his hyung. He look at L.Joe then at you then back to L.Joe.
"Hyung, look at that cute girl she keep staring at you" Niel whisper to L.Joe's ear.

L.Joe look up and meet eyes with you. 'What is her problem? Do I know her? She look familiar.' L.Joe thought still looking at your eyes. You didn't move to where you were standing and just keep staring at L.Joe who staring back at you.

"I think she like you hyung" Niel poked L.Joe to his side, L.Joe look at him and glared "Nonsense~ look are her, she's like a lost puppy in the middle of the school cafeteria." L.Joe said looking at you from head to toe with one eyebrow raised up.
"Still she's cute" Niel whisper. CAP notice the two boys keep whispering to each other.

"What are you two keep talking about?" CAP asked as he look back then saw you staring at there table. Then look back at L.Joe "Aren't her your new seatmate?" CAP asked pointing at you. Ricky, Changjo and Chunji look at you then back to there leader who was looking at L.Joe.

"Jinja? I don't notice" L.Joe said.
"Aish you don't notice cause you always sleeping in class hour" Niel made a face, L.Joe raised his hand to poke his in the head but stop.
"What is her name hyung?" Changjo asked CAP.
"mm...Lee....Lee something?" CAP said.
"It's Lee ~~~~~~" Chunji said Changjo and Ricky look at him.
"~~~~~~?"Ricky asked and Chunji nodded his head. "What a pretty name" Ricky said.
"Agree it suit her very well" Changjo said, L.Joe rolled his eye then glaze at you for awhile then go back to eating his food.


You keep staring at L.Joe when suddenly your handphone vibrate from your pocket. You fished you phone from your pocket and read the message.

From: Eunhye
To: ~~~~~~

Where are you? I'm thirsty already, want to drink some blood. I have some meet me at the rooftop

You sighed after reading her message, you don't want to go but you also thirsty. You take one last glaze at L.Joe then left to go to the rooftop where Eunhye was.

________________________________

You arrived at the rooftop and fine Eunhye leaning his back at the railing already drinking her bottle of fresh blood. You walk up to her, she look at you and throw another bottle of blood in your hand. You catch it with one hand and start drinking it.

"Where the hell did you go?" You asked after drinking, you also lean your back at the railing. Eunhye look a you then smirked.
"His blood is tempting me to make a sin. So before I his blood out of his body, I excuse myself" Eunhye said as the image of Chunji appeared to her head.
"Who? your seatmate?" You asked and Eunhye nodded her head.

"You know I don't like human blood, right?" Eunhye paused. "But there's something in his blood that wants me to drink it" She honestly confess.
"To be bad for him if that's happen" You simply said as Eunhye nodded her head as she take a sip of her bottle of fresh blood.
"So, what happen to our first class?" Eunhye asked changing the topic.

You sighed as your remember L.Joe enter the classroom earlier. "He's back Eunhye~ah" You said.
"Huh? Who's back?" Eunhye asked confused.
"Byunghyun~oppa. He keep his promise that he will be back and we will continue our love" You look at her with smile on your face.
"Byunghyun~oppa keep his promise to come back for me"
"Jinja? After so many years? He finally back?" Eunhye asked can't believe what was she heard, you nodded your head.
"So. does he remember you?" Eunhye asked your smile immediately fell at that thought as you shook your head.

"But I know he will remember me, maybe not for now but I know he will remember me and when it happen we can continue our love till Eternity" You said as you look at the gray sky. 'I know it, I just have to wait a little more' You thought and close your eyes.


**********************************************************

To be continue..............


Comment Please



Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction