Kiss in his dream..

Eternity



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaxOv1AsJ_0


[Chapter 20:]  Kiss in his dream..

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

______________________________________________________________________________

[No One POV]


You place your fingers above from his lips as you feel his warm breathe, a soft smile curve from your pale face.

You need to remember me soon, Byunghyun~oppa. MyungSoo is back - Yo thought.

L.Joe was sitting on the grassy ground by the river looking out at the beautiful full moon in the sky, a soft but cold hand cover his eyes from behind. L.Joe place his hands over his/her hands that was covering his eyes as he slowly pulling it off and turn to look at the same girl of his dream, she sat beside him as she also look at the beautiful full moon.

"Beautiful isn't it?" She asked still looking at the moon. L.Joe also look up and nodded his head in agreement.
"Yes it's really beautiful" L.Joe said, then his eyes shifted on the girl sitting beside him. Her face is still blur but slowly her face become clear to his sight. L.Joe blink his eyes a few times as her face become more clearer.
"Byunghyun~oppa" She said with a soft smile on her pale face.
"You~"

You slowly lay your head in his beating chest as you close your eyes shut, you listen to his heartbeat. "Byunghyun~oppa remember me" You mumble under your breathe, you lift your head up as you stare his face again. "Please remember me" You said as your eyes landed to his soft lips.


Meanwhile MyungSoo walk to the manor of the king, he finally arrive at the dark manor in the middle of the wood. MyungSoo was greeted by the slaves, he stops in front of the big door a smirked appeared on his lips as the door slowly open in front of him. When the door was fully open MyungSoo walk inside to see the vampire king sitting in his thrown.

"MyungSoo~you finally here" The king said as soon as MyungSoo enter the room. MyungSoo show his respect to the king.
"I'm back to finally take your daughter's hand" MyungSoo smirked as he look at your father in the eyes.
"I already give the message to Eunhye~ah for them to come here by the end of the week, so you will see her soon."The King said the smirked in MyungSoo didn't disappeared as he thought about seeing you again after a very long years.

~~~~~~~ah, were going to meet soon and after that you're going to my wife - MyungSoo evilly thought.


"Byunghyun~oppa" She said with a soft smile on her pale face.
"You~" The softly smile at him even though her face are finally clear to his eyes there still some of her face are still blur.
"Byunghyun~oppa remember me" She mumble under her breathe as she place her head on his board chest. "Please remember me~" She lift her head as she look at his face again then her eyes landed on his lips, she close her eyes as she slowly lean in. L.Joe automatically close his eyes as her cold lips touch his warm one. His hand slowly place on the back of her head as his other hand was on her waist as he pulled her even closer as he kiss her back.

My mind don't remember you, but my heart said that your so important to me - L.Joe thought in his dream.

Slowly L.Joe pulled away as he slowly open his eyes to see her face finally clear.
"~~~~~~~ah?" L.Joe said as he finally recognize the face of the girl of his dream.

You slowly lean in as your cold lips touch his warm one, L.Joe's hand automatically wrap around you as he pulled you even closer in his body as he kiss you back. Shock at first but then you continue kiss him.

After a few minutes you slowly pulled away from her, a smile appeared on your face as you look at L.Joe's confuse sleeping face.
"That's it Byunghyun~oppa" You mumbled then you heard him called your name.
"~~~~~~ah?" L.Joe said in his sleep. The smile on your face become huge as he finally saw you in his dream.

"~~~~~~~~AH!" L.Joe shout as he sat up on his bed, he look around on his empty bedroom, L.Joe breath heavenly as beads of sweat were on his forehead. His hand slowly touch his lips as he remember his dream.

"~~~~~ah? The girl in my dream is ~~~~~~ah?" L.Joe mumbled as then his eyes look at his open window.
"I close the window before I sleep ~" L.Joe thought as he walk towards the window and close it as he went back to his sleep.

You were standing were you were watching him earlier as a huge smile appeared on your lips. "You will remember me soon Byunghyun~oppa, soon~" You said as your vanished in the dark.



______________________________________________________________________________



To be continue.....



Comment Please




Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction