Byunghyun vampire's lover III

Eternity


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYWtAsC6-Jc&feature=fvw


[Chapter 32:] Byunghyun vampire's lover III..

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

____________________________________________________________________________

|No One POV|


"Stop~! don't come closer" L.Joe words hurt you.
"L.Joe~oppa, let me explained first" You said as you take one step closer to him.
"I SAID DON'T COME CLOSER ~~~~~~AH!" He shout, visible tears skip from your eyes at his angry voice. "This can't be..... you're..... you're a vam..pire" L.Joe shutter in his words.

You look at the ground ashamed, L.Joe glaze at the man lying on the ground beside you then back at you again. "You kill him. You an innocent people." L.Joe said you look at him with widen eyes for his accusation.

"His not a human, oppa. His a vampire like me" You said depending yourself.
"Still you kill him, you're a KILLER" L.Joe shouted the last word.
"I'm not" You shout back. "I didn't kill him because I want too, but because I have too" You lower your voice as you explained to L.Joe.
"What's your reason for killing him, huh?" L.Joe asked his hateful eyes hurt you so much.
"Because, I'm protecting you" You shouted L.Joe eyes widen at what you said.
"Protecting me?" He asked, you nodded your head as take another step towards him.

"They take you away from me once, and I will not letting that happened again. I'm going to protect you and by mean of that I have to kill them just to make you safe in harm, I will do it" You said as you stop infront of L.Joe, your hand caress him face. "Byunghyun~" You whisper as L.Joe eyes widen.

"You....you are the vampire Lady Min talking about" L.Joe said then he suddenly felt pain in his head as another flashback from the past rush to his head as he close his eyes. L.Joe shout in pain as he saw everything so clear.



You were laying your back at the big stone reading your book like you usually do, when suddenly someone cover your eyes from behind. A smile curve to your lips when you heard his soft manly voice. "Guess who?" You held his hands with your hands and pulled it off from your eyes. You turn to look at the person with a huge smile on your face.

"Oppa!!" You called. Byunghyun sat beside you as you place your head on his shoulder.
"Here hope you like it" Byunghyun said as he handed you a piece of red rose, you gladly took it and place it near your nose to smell the nice scent of the flower.
"Its smell so good" You said looking up at Byunghyun. He look back at you smile then kiss your forehead.

The two of you stay there cuddling each other for warm, watching the beautiful moon.
"Oppa!" You called
"mm?" Byunghyun look at you, you look up at him and asked. "Why did you love me again?" That's the hundred times you asked him the same question and you get the same answer, you don't know why but you love to hear his answer over and over again. Byunghyun pulled away from you.

You blink at him as you stared his eyes, Byunghyun caress your cheek "I don't know why, all I know is that when I'm with you my life is complete, that I don't need anything else but you ~~~~~ah" Byunghyun sincerely said then place a soft peck at your lips. You close your eyes as you feel his warm lips touch you cold one.

----


"Oppa!" You broke the silent as you look up at him searching to his eyes.
"mm?" Byunghyun look at your eyes.
"Do you think our love for each other will last for forever?" You asked out of a sudden.

Byunghyun smile as he peck at your lips then look at the moon that's shining so bright over the two of you. "Not forever.." Byunghyun paused and you furrowed at his answer, Byunghyun look at you again and kiss your lips so passionately.

"Our love for each other will last till Eternity" Byunghyun said when he pulled from the kiss. You soften at his word as you burned your face more to his board chest.


L.Joe was in so much pain as he collapse on the ground holding his head tight, everything in his past life start to come back one by one. You pulled him in a tight hug as his face was in your chest.

"Shhh... oppa everything will be ok, I promise" You said comforting him.


MyungSoo his blood as he stub his finger nails to Byunghyun stomach. Byunghyun split with blood. You shout begging for him to stop, begging for your lover's life. MyungSoo drop Byunghyun on the ground as he walk towards you he lift your chin up to look at him in the eye.

"Now there's no reason for you to say no to marry me ~~~~~~ah. Your human lover will be gone soon, don't worry I will let you to say your farewell to him." MyungSoo smirked he signal him man to let you go and walk away.

You run towards Byunghyun as you gently place his head to your lap, holding to his hand tight.
"Oppa, please don't leave me" You cried for the first time in your life tears start to poured from your eyes. Byunghyun slowly open his eyes as he coughed some more blood, he squeezed your hand so gently. Byunghyun look at you with a smile on his face, the smile that you love to see every night when the two of you secretly meet each other.

Byunghyun caress your cheek wiping your tears. "~~~~~ah, remember when you asked me if our love will last forever."Byunghyun spoke as you nodded your head, "Do you still remember what my answer was?" Byunghyun asked as tears also poured out from his eyes.

"That
our love for each other will last till Eternity" You said and Byunghyun nodded his head. "Yeah, you still remember." Byunghyun paused trying to catch his breath. He inhale so deep then look at you again. "~~~~~ah" He called you.

"mm.."
"Our love story will not going to end like this, I promise ill be back. I will come and find you then we will continue our love for each other" Byunghyun said. "Will you wait for me until then?" Byunghyun asked.
"Yes oppa, I will wait for you" You nodded your head.

Byunghyun held his pinky up, you look at his pinky then at his face waiting for your to sealed your promise that you will wait for him. Slowly you lace your pinky to his, Byunghyun smile.

"We will see each other ~~~~~ah" And with that Byunghyun close his eyes forever.
"Byunghyun~oppa!!" You shout as you burned his face to your chest.

After a few minutes hugging his lifeless body in your arms, you finally let him go as you place a last kiss to his lips. "I will wait for you Byunghyun~oppa, till Eternity." You said.


Soon enough the pain go away as L.Joe relax in your arms. "Let's go you will get cold if we stay in this place any longer." You softly mumbled in his ear as he slowly nodded his head. The two of you stood up and start heading back to your house.

Soon you arrived at you house, you open the door then lead L.Joe to the living room. "I'll get you some dry clothe, stay here ok?" You said as he just nodded his head, you sighed as you went to your room in a fast speed and come back to his side. "Here change to this, I was about to give you this for you upcoming birthday but I guess you can use it now." You said as you handed him the clothe. "You can change there, while I'm going to the kitchen to get you something to drink" You said as you point the bathroom to him, then you went to the bathroom.

Good thing you guys stocking human foods in you kitchen as a decoy if some human like L.Joe come to your house. You make some tea for him, then you smell his scent in the air coming near you.

"Sit down~ " You said as you turn around to see him in the clothes you buy a week ago with Eunhye. A small smile appeared on your face. "I can tell Eunhye have a great taste when it come to fashion." You said he sat on the chair as you place the tea infront of him then sat across from him. "Drink it while it's hot" You said, L.Joe look at you not saying anything as he drink his tea.

"L.Joe~ah about the thing you witness earlier it~~~~" You were cut off by L.Joe.
"~~"


____________________________________________________________________________

To be continue....


Comment Please


Winterprincess/**princess**

All right reserved 2011
Copyright @ kpop-fanfic.blogspot.com