Red rose...

Eternity


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSHbTOc1AP0




[Chapter 16:]   Red rose...

Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
Italics means Thought(s)

**************************************************

[No One POV]


The school bell rang as you go back to your next class while Eunhye stay at the rooftop. As you enter your classroom you quietly went straight to your seat. L.Joe who already seating on his chair look up and give a small smile, you can't help but smile back. You sat on the sit next to him as your English teacher come in and start his lesson.

Soon enough the school hours ended and it's time for the student to go home. You were packing your stuff to your backpack when you smell his scent come near you. L.Joe approach you from behind.

"Hey~" You turn around to see him smiling at you.
"Hey~ do you need something?"You asked as you smile back at him.
"You're going home now?"L.Joe asked back as you nodded your head.
"Yeah, waeyo?"You asked.
"Mind if I walk you home?"L.Joe asked as he scratch the back of his neck. You blink a few times at him.
"mm... You see your way home is also the same as mine and beside it's at least I can do for helping me"L.Joe said.

And I want to get to know more. - L.Joe continue in his mind.

You quietly chuckled as you heard his thought. He wants to get to know me more, it's a good sign right? - You thought.

"Ok."You nodded your head and a huge smile appeared on his face.
"Great~ Let's go?"L.Joe asked you nodded your head then the two of you left the school and headed home.

The two of you talked about yourselves while walking home, soon you arrived at you house. The two of you at the front gate, you face L.Joe as he look at your house.
"So I guess ill see you tomorrow then?" L.Joe asked and you nodded your head.

If it's not sunny day tomorrow - You thought.

"Ok then, see you"L.Joe waved as he started to walk home. You waited for him to turn to the corner before following him to his house, just like you always do ever since you study in TOP academy. You want to make sure that he got home safe, you don't want to happen what happened to him at the dark alley and more importantly protect him towards MyungSoo.

You were in the roof as you watch him enter there house. You saw him enter his room and throw his body on the bed as he burned his face to his pillow. After an hour you saw HyeShi enter his room calling him for dinner. L.Joe followed his sister walk downstairs to join his family for dinner.

After dinner L.Joe went back to his room and start doing his homework then after hours of studying L.Joe headed to the bathroom to wash up and change to his pair of pajama then headed to bed to sleep. You wait a little more making sure that his already in his deep slumber before going to his room through the window, you walk to his bed and sat on the edge as you watch his sleeping figure under the moonlight.

Your hand found there way automatically to his face as you burst his bangs out of his handsome face. "Byunghyun~oppa"You mumbled under your breathe. Your finger slowly trace his eyebrow, you smile as you saw L.Joe move a little at your touch then slowly make way to his eyes then to his nose until your fingers reach there to his pair of pink lips.

L.Joe was in the same place again then he saw the girl slowly walks towards him with a red rose in her hand. "Byunghyun~oppa" The girl mumbled as she stop in front of him, L.Joe watch her every move. The girl hand slowly make it's way to his face as she trace his eyebrow. L.Joe close his eyes as the girl finger trace it then down to his nose until make it way to his soft his. The girl smile as she tip toe and place a soft kiss on his forehead, L.Joe close his eyes as he felt the familiar cold lips landed to his forehead.

The girl slowly pulled away as L.Joe slowly open his eyes as he look at the girl face it's still blur but little by little the girl face become a little clear to his sight but still he can't still tell who is it.

"Just a little bit more oppa.. and you will remember who I am. Just a little more"The girl said as you slowly lean in closer to him, L.Joe close his eyes waiting for the familiar lips land on his pair one. When their lips meet L.Joe felt something that he can't describe, it warm his heart. Slowly they pulled away as L.Joe frowned as he look at the girl who slowly disappearing in his sight.
"Wait~"L.Joe called but a little to late the girl already vanish in thin air.


A smile appeared on your lips as your cold hand touch his warm lips, slowly you lean in as you place a soft kiss on his forehead, you pulled away as you watch his face expression.
"Just a little bit more oppa.. and you will remember who I am. Just a little more"You said as you lean in again but this time you place a soft kiss to his warm lips. You felt warm as your lips touch his slowly you pulled away, L.Joe suddenly frowned when you pulled away. His right hand reach for you as he called.

"Wait~" With that L.Joe open his eyes as he sat up, L.Joe look around his room as he touch his lips. He look at his window that was widely open frowned L.Joe walk over the window and look out. "Strange I didn't open the window when I come home."L.Joe look at the dark alley with only one street light before closing the window and go back to sleep.

You were watching him from their roof as he close the window. "Good night Byunghyun~oppa"You said before vanishing in the dark.

L.Joe lay back on his bed and about to sleep when something caught his attention from his night stand, he sat up and open the lamp on his nightstand and found a red rose laying on it. He slowly took it on his hand as he remember the girl in his dream.

Could it be.. - L.Joe thought as he stared the red rose in his hand.


Meanwhile you were in your room laying you back on your bed with the can of soda in your hand. You keep staring it for a while now, a smile appeared on your lips again remember L.Joe run to the bending machine to get you one.


There is an awkward silent between the two of you. L.Joe look around thinking how to start some conversation with you, then he saw a bending machine not so far from where the two of you was. He stood up from his seat, you look at him as he run to the bending machine and pulled out something before heading back where he leave you.

"Here~"L.Joe handed you a can of soda, you blinked at him a few times before taking the soda from his hand. L.Joe smile then sit next to you again, he open his own soda as he took a sip.
"I just want to thank you again for saving and treating me"L.Joe said not looking at you, you look at him. He look back at you with a genuine smile on his face.
"If weren't for you maybe I'm dead by now"L.Joe said.

I'm not letting that to happen again, Byunghyun~oppa - You thought.

"Your welcome"You said with a small smile on your face.
"You friend with my sister right?"He asked you blinked at him.
"Huh?"
"HyeShi~ah, your her friend right"L.Joe said.
"Oh.. oh ne"You hesitatingly nodded your head.
"Then you won't mind if we become friends too right?"L.Joe asked you look at him a bit shocked but don't show it to him. "Don't get me wrong, I didn't make friends with you because you save my life, I making friends with you because I think your a good person and not like some other girl who was following me around"L.Joe said.

Of course I'm not like them, because I'm not a human - You thought.

"So were friends?"L.Joe held out his right hand for a handshake. You look at him then at his hand then back at him again, a smile appeared on your face as you took his hand in yours.
"Friends"You said.
"Friends~"L.Joe repeat it with a huge smile on his face.

"Byunghyun~oppa"You smile again as you place the can of soda at you nightstand and keep looking at it until you fall asleep.

**********************************************************

To be continue.....





Comment Please





Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction