Savior...

Eternity



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZmvb-NLEVw



[Chapter 08:] Savior...


Color Blue means Flashback(s)
Color Red means Dream(s)
" " means Talking
' ' means Thought(s)

***************************************************

[No One POV]


The following day it was another nice cloudy day so You and Eunhye when to school. You were walking at the empty hall way it was lunch time and you were heading to the rooftop to meet Eunhye and drink some fresh blood, when suddenly your heard a female voice scream for help, you sighed and try your best to ignored it and left to go to the rooftop but the scream annoyed you so much.

You followed where the voice come from then you heard another voice, a male voice. "Shut up you bit*h. I know you like me so stop being a bit*h" You heard the male said, you stop in front of empty classroom where you hear the voice from.

As you open the door you a male student trying to a female student under him.You glared at the male student "What the hell do you think your doing" You firmly asked glaring at the man in front of.

His eye widen as he slowly turn his head towards. "I suggest you leave this room right now and never show your ugly face in front of me before you regret meeting me" You said.

"And who the hell are you to order me?" He asked as he get up from the girl.
"I count 1 t0 3 if you still in this room, you will never going to see the sun tomorrow" You said ignoring his question. He smirked as he touch his lips with him right hand as he look at you from head to toe "You don't look bad, actually your pretty. Ok here the deal, I let her go but I'm going to have you instead." He said.
"1"
"Oh come on babe."
"2" He was getting impatience for your answer.
"3" In a flash you where in front of him. "I told you, you will regret meeting me" You said as your fangs appeared, his eye widen as he your fang.

"You......your~"He can't put a word as he point you scared.
"Vampire" With that said you bite his neck and his blood when you taste his blood you immediately pulled away from him.
"Yuck..What kind of blood do you have, it taste like "You said.
"Please I beg you don't kill me"He begged you smirked as you saw him knee in front of you.

You glared at him as lean to his ear. You whisper something to him as he get hypnotist or something. When you pulled away from him, he stood up and left the room. You were about to left the room when you saw the girl in the corner hugging her knees in her chest, crying in fear.

You look away and sighed as you took off your jacket and place in on her shoulder. "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you beside I don't drink human blood" You said she look at you in the eye still scared but believe your words. You give her a small smile and said. "You should fix yourself the bell will going to ring in time soon." You said as you stood up and about leave the room but stop midway.

"Oh before I forgot" You look back at her, she look and blink at you "I wont going to erase your memory about me but I hope you wont tell any body that vampire exist, because one no one going to believe you and two I'll kill you, understood?" You said and she nodded her head.
"Good" and with that you left the room, leaving the girl alone.

The look at you until you disappeared from her sight then she look at your jacket on her shoulder then a small smile appeared from her messy face. Wiping her tears she left the room and walk to the lady's room to fix herself.

After fixing herself up, she took off her torn jacket and replace it with your jacket. 'I can't believe a vampire like her does exist' She thought as she step out from the lady's room.

Not looking at her way she bumped into something or should I say someone, she look up and wide eyes when she saw the person.
"Yah~ where have you been? I been looking for you for half an hour now. Did you eat your lunch already?" The guy that she bumped into asked.
"Not yet but I'm not hungry oppa" With that the girl left him alone.
"Yah~ Lee HyeShi come back here." L.Joe shout at her sister but she ignore him.
"aish that girl" L.Joe said as he shook his head.

'I have to find her and give back her jacket' HyeShi thought.


"Hey~ what took you so long to come here" Eunhye asked as she throw a bottle of fresh blood to you. You cut on time and drink it, "Don't want to talk about it" You said as you lean on the railing. Eunhye followed what you just said and about to drink her bottle of fresh blood but stop when she notice that your not wearing your jacket.
"And where the hell is your jacket?" Eunhye asked you look at her then at your missing jacket, you remember the girl earlier then sip from your fresh blood.

"It was full of dirt so I decided to take it off" You simply answer and Eunhye just nodded her head.


********************************************

To be continue....


Kim HyeShi as Lee HyeShi [Dongsaeng^^]


Comment Please



Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction