My Love...

Eternity



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3SPmQvZ00w


[Chapter 01:] My Love..

Color Red means Dreams
" " means Talking
' ' means Thoughts

***************************************************

[No One POV]


You were laying your back at the big stone reading your book like you usually do, when suddenly someone cover your eyes from behind. A smile curve to your lips when you heard his soft manly voice. "Guess who?" You held his hands with your hands and pulled it off from your eyes. You turn to look at the person with a huge smile on your face.

"Oppa!!" You called. Byunghyun sat beside you as you place your head on his shoulder.
"Here hope you like it" Byunghyun said as he handed you a piece of red rose, you gladly took it and place it near your nose to smell the nice scent of the flower.
"Its smell so good" You said looking up at Byunghyun. He look back at you smile then kiss your forehead.

The two of you stay there cuddling each other for warm, watching the beautiful moon.
"Oppa!" You called
"mm?" Byunghyun look at you, you look up at him and asked. "Why did you love me again?" That's the hundred times you asked him the same question and you get the same answer, you don't know why but you love to hear his answer over and over again. Byunghyun pulled away from you.

You blink at him as you stared his eyes, Byunghyun caress your cheek "I don't know why, all I know is that when I'm with you my life is complete, that I don't need anything else but you ~~~~~ah" Byunghyun sincerely said then place a soft peck at your lips. You close your eyes as you feel his warm lips touch you cold one.

"Saranghae, my love" Byunghyun whisper against your lips, you open your eyes to meet him. "Nadu, Saranghae Byunghyun~oppa" You replied back.

A smile appeared on Byunghyun lips as he lean in to kiss your cold lips. The two of you shared a passionate kiss that last for a few minutes. Until the two of you slowly pulled away and look at each other.

Byunghyun place between his legs as he wrap his arms around you. You rest your head at his board chest. The two of you stay in silent for a few minutes when Byunghyun spoke.
"Let's run away" Byunghyun said your eyes widen at what he said then look up at him.

Byunghyun were looking at the moon, you stared at him waiting for him to spake again. Byunghyun look down at you with a smile that you always love. "Let's go to a place that no one will against about our love, where we can start our new life a happy couple~" Byunghyun was cut off when a soft but cold pair of lips kiss his soft and warm lips. Byunghyun blink at you as you smile at him. "I agree, I want to be with you oppa" You said.

A huge smile appeared at Byunghyun face as he pulled you to another passionate kiss.


You wake up from the same dream again sweating, you sat up from your bed as you wipe the sweat on your forehead. Catching your breath you step out from your bed as you walk out from your room and walk to the kitchen to get something to drink.

As you open the fridge bottles of fresh blood welcome you. You took a bottle of fresh blood and drink it in one shot. You wipe your lips with the back of your hand.

"Byunghyun~oppa" You mumbled as you remember your dream.


******************************************************

To be continue...

 

Comment Replied:

IChooseYouPikachu: Hope you like the first chapter^^

Freespiritxj: Hope you like the 1st chap.^^

Feeqa13: Here's the chapter 01 hope you like it^^

jumpinCATZ: Yeah, that's why I made the lead girl the vampire one.. Hope you like the first chapter^^

Comment Please


Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction