Consolation

my love, it hurts me
I wandered around, trying to clear my head. However, no matter how much I tried to distract myself, her face kept on haunting me. Somehow, I reached the oak tree in the park. I sat down by the tree and looked at the stars. Since I can't forget her, might as well embrace those old memories. All those memories I kept locked away came flooding back. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes. As the memories returned, so did the hurt I felt over the years. My eyes began to water. My chest became heavy and I couldn't stop the my tears from falling. *Why Suzy? Why did you leave me? After all I did for you....*

"Hey, are you crying?" I quickly wiped my tears away. *Why do people like to sneak up on me!* I looked around and saw Tiffany approaching. *What is SHE doing here?!*
"How'd you know I was here?"
" Dongwoo oppa said you'd probably be here" *That Dongwoo really can't keep his mouth shut* I glanced at her and back at the stars.
"So, why were you crying?"
" I wasn't crying! I was just..... Reminiscing the past. I just need some peace right now." I continued staring at the stars. I didn't want want to look at her. Just talking to her is making my heart beat. *Why am I feeling this way*
" So, what were you thinking about. You can tell me. I heard what happened with Jessica." * So the girl's name was Jessica.* I stopped looking at the stars and turned to Tiffany. Her face looked beautiful under the moonlight. I was awed. I can't believe such a beauty existed. Somehow, I was tempted to tell her everything.
" I was just thinking of my first love. Haha ridiculous, I know. But I just can't seem to forget her"
" Ouh, what happened?" she seemed like she was really concerned about me. Now I was reaaally tempted to tell her everything. She was making me feel calm and, slowly, the pain was fading. Yet, HER face was still haunting me. Conflicting emotions were building up inside me.
" Let's go to the Han river. You can tell me on the way there. The Han river is always a good place to relieve your stress" She smiled and tried to do her aegyo. I couldn't help but smile at her *She is so cute.* I was mesmerised by her eye-smile. Instictively, I pinched her cheeks, like how I used to do with Suzy. *Suzy* Just her name gave me heartache. *Why is it so hard to forget you, Suzy-ya!"