First day of school. yay.....

my love, it hurts me
Sookyung's pov:

*RINGGGGG* Aaargh... stupid alarm clock. I knew buying it was a bad idea.. I dragged my body into the toilet to wash up.

Oh right, i forgot to introduce myself. Hi, i am sookyung, Lee sookyung. I am a normal teenage boy. I am 17 by the way. Im not really special, im not good-looking, i dont have a ripped body, or am i the most hardworking guy out there. Guess the only positives bout me is, i am a genius and i sing. Yes, i sing. Only problem is, im a lazy bum. like seriously,i HATE work, school or anything that has got to do with thinking or manual labour. Anyway, that's where i am heading right now. School, the one place that i truly hate. Or that was what i thought of my previous school. Today is a new day, since im being transferred to a school called Woolim high. It suppose to be a good school. Guess ill find out today.

I left my apartment and strolled to the cafe next door. I live alone since my parents are all the way in singapore. They drop by occasionally, and they pay for the rent, but other than that, i cant really say my parents cared much about me. Not that i care. Im fine with the way things are.

Noones pov:

As sookyung walked to woolim high, his mind drifted off into space. He trudged down the sidewalk, zoning out when suddenly, he found himself on his .

Sookyung's pov:

*Goddammit! What the heck happened?* I looked for my coffee and found it on the road, spilled all over the gravel. I glanced up, anger boiling inside me. That coffee had cost alot! That person must pay for my spilled coffee. I stood up, ready to spill all the vulgarities i knew at that person when suddenly, my throat clamped up. My mind became blank and all that anger just disappeared. I couldn't believe what i am seeing. The girl bowed to me and apologised profusely but i just stood there with my mouth hanging open. I must have looked ridiculous, because she suddenly giggled as she looke at me. That laughter rang in my ears for god knows how long and my heart began beating faster. She bent down to pick up her stuff and that snapped me out of my trance. I cursed myself for being ungentlemanly and procceeded to help her.

" Here , lemme help you. It's the least i could do after i bumped into you." Before long, she had gone. As i watched her figure walk of into the distance, i remembered, i forgot to ask for her name. *Im an idiot*
As i continued walking to school, that girl's image kept on flashing in my mind. My heart beat faster and louder each time her image flashes across my mind. A weird feeling began building up in my stomach. The last time i felt this way was with HER. Did i just fall in love with a stranger? No! I promised myself i wont fall in love again. Not after what happened