confused

my love, it hurts me
Sookyung's POV:

" Everybody! Can I have your attention! Now, we're all gathered here to celebrate my younger brother being discharged from hospital. After being run over by a car, this little runt managed to pull off a remarkable recovery. I'm not sure whether this bastard has immense good luck, or just ridiculous bad luck! Whatever it is, lets hope he doesn't get into anymore trouble and he stays healthy. Now, eat up!"

Everyone started digging in to the dishes that Tiffany had cooked. A fancy banquet was laid out for everyone to eat. While everyone was happily eating, I felt a little guilty, knowing Tiffany spent a lot of time cooking all of this alone just to celebrate my discharge. I really didn't want her to go through all the troiblebjust for me.

" Oi hyung! How'd it feel being run over by a car???"

I looked at Sungjong like he was crazy. The first thing he asks me isn't about my health, but how being run over feels like?! This kid is ridiculous!. Luckily, Sungkyu hyung was there. He quickly smacked sungjong on the head and dragged him away. I was sort of relieved they wanted to give me space. I needed it. I got up from my seat and wandered around the house. Looking through her photos, a wide smile formed on my lips. She hasn't changed much. No, I think she got even more beautiful. I couldn't stop admiring her beauty, staring at her beautiful eyes. My hand reached out to touch the frame, my fingers tracing her virtual face.

" You enjoying that?"

My hands sprung back and I quickly turned around to face Hoya. He slowly walked up to the desk and picked up the photo I was just looking at.

" Haha..... This was taken the day before you came to the school. She seemed so..... Happy."

I looked at the photo again and I understood what he meant. Her face was radiating happiness, pure innocence. There was no hint of sadness in her.

" You know, don't you? Tiffany is someone who's really important me. I owe her a lot and seeing her hurt has really taken a toll on me. Especially since I can't do anything to help her."

His grip on the frame got tighter and I swore the glass frame could have shattered anytime soon.

" Dude, you okay?"

I placed my hand on his shoulder. He turned ro me and smiled a little, nodding his head.

" yeah.... I'm fine. Just..... Thinking about something."

He walked off, leaving me standing there alone.

" Oh and one more thing Sookyung, I don't like people who cheat on their girlfriends, you know that right?"

" Yeah. Of course I know that!"

Hoya gave me one last look, a glare or a stare. He was just standing there and looking at me with no emotions. It was as if he was looking into my soul. He grinned a little before turning and leaving. I was just left there, confused.