Hoya and Tiffany

my love, it hurts me
Hoya's POV:

After Sookyung left, I went straight into my room. He's decision to leave wasn't surprising but it still hit us hard. We had grown close to each other even though we started on the wrong foot. I sat on my bed and scrolled through my Ipod, finally choosing a rap song. Instinctively, my eyes got heavy as I listened to the song. In the end, I finally dozed off. As usual, I dreamt of Tiffany. I dream of her all the time and I feel guilty of it. I feel as though I am betraying Myungsoo. But, I won't deny, I like these dreams. It's the only place I can ever embrace Tiffany as a lover. Suddenly I heard the phone ring. I ignored it, thinking the other members would answer it. Yet, it continued ringing and in the end, I couldn't take it anymore. I dragged myself out and answered the call.
"hello? Who is this?"

"Hey Hoya! Its me, Tiffany. Could you let me in? I'm kinda freezing out here." my eyes grew wide. *she's outside?* I quickly went to open the door. Sure enough, she was there alone. I let her in and went to make her some hot chocolate.
"Why are you here, does Myungsoo know you're here?" I was curious. She was always with him.
"yea. Myungsoo knows I'm here. And I'm here because.... I wanna spend time with my best friend!" I suddenly felt small hands wrap around my waist. My heart started racing and my hands trembled. I tried to keep a poker face and tried to ignore her. We sat outside to drink our chocolate.

"So, what do you wanna do?" i looked at her. Her fringe was covering her face so instinctively, I moved closer to brush it away. She didn't seem to mind. As my fingers brushed against her face, I could feel goosebumps all over my arm. *Her skin is so smooth and light...* luckily, I was wearing my jacket.
"Why don't we watch a movie here?" she went to our movie rack to choose a movie. I smiled at her cute nature. Looking at her from the back, I felt a sudden urge to hug her from he back. My whole body got stiff, trying to fight back. * I can't let my desires get over me!*. Somehow, I managed to endure it. She finally chose a movie and put it in the cd player. She sat beside me and rest her head against my shoulders. My face flushed red and I tried looking away, so that she wouldn't see my face. I didn't pay attention to the movie at all. I could only focus, on Tiffany. I looked at her beautiful face. My eyes traced her jaws and stopped at her lips. At that moment, I shut my eyes. My head was already creating images of us kissing! I shook my head, trying to get of those images. I steeled myself, trying to endure this torture. Somehow, I managed to survive the whole movie. I tried to stand to get a drink, but couldn't. Tiffany had fallen asleep on my shoulders. * I can't wake her up! I should carry her to my room. She can sleep there.* I s my arms around her and carried her bridal style to my room. I gently placed her on my bed. Sitting ok the bed side, I stared at her face. I fingers traced her jawline and stopped at her lips. My fingers wrapped around her chin, and slowly, I could feel myself lean closer to her. I closed my eyes and felt her soft, plump lips against mine. I felt a though I was in heaven. Her lips tasted like strawberry. We stayed that way for god knows how long. As each minute ticks by, I could feel my sanity and willpower break away. I knew that if I kissed her any longer, I wouldn't be able to stop myself. It took all the strength I had to break away. I quickly ran out to the kitchen, feeling satisfied, but guilty as hell.