My brother, the star

my love, it hurts me
"KIKWANG HYUNG?!!"

" In the flash." He smiled and tried to stand up. I totally forgot I had bashed him with a baseball bat a few minutes ago. I rushed forward to help him up. Without warning, he drew me closer for a hug. Without hesitation, I hugged him back. I hadn't seen him for years so naturally, I would miss him. You see, my brother is a singer for a world famous band called BEAST and my brother is their visual, Lee Kikwang. I missed him. A lot and he was my only brother. We were extremely close when we were young. But I thought he was on a world tour? So why is here?

"Hyung, what are you doing here? I thought you were on a world tour? When did you arrive? How did you know I lived here?" As soon as we broke the hug, I bombarded him with questions. He could only stand there and watched me in amusement.
"Sookyung! Calm down! I can't explain if you keep on asking me questions. I already finished my would tour so my CEO gave me a years vacation and I thought I would spend it with ny brother!" He grinned at me and ruffled my hair. We talked for an hour before I went to wash up. We decided to go to a cafe to chat somemore. As I was changing my clothes, I remembered why I liked to sing. Ever since we were young, Kikwang hyung would always sing me to sleep. Back then, I thought his voice was calming. I was inspired to sing and since then on, I decided to start singing. He was also the reason why my parents didn't allow me to become a singer. After he became a singer, Kikwang hyung rarely visited due to his busy schedule. My parents didn't want to lose me like how they lost Kikwang hyung. I could only laugh at my parents foolishness now.

I took a sip of my latte and looked at my brother. He had been questioning me for the last hour or so, persuading me to tell every detail.
"So how are you and that girl, Suzy? Are you two doing all right?" At the mention of her name, my whole body stiffened up. Even after three years, I was still not completely over her. I forced myself to smile and told him we broke up cause she had to move away.
"Aaaww. I'm sorry lily bro, I'm sure you'll meet her again one day." I knew he was trying to cheer me up, yet somehow, I felt as though he was cursing me. I gripped the armchairs, trying to suppress my anger. I looked at my watch. * Hmmm, 4pm. The rest should be home by now*

"Hey hyung lets go. I wanna introduce you to my bandmates and friends." Kikwang hyung went to pay for our meal while I headed outside to wait. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw someone familiar. I squinted my eyes and looked at that persons back view. Somehow, I felt as though i saw her before. I shook that feeling away when Kikwang hyung left the cafe.